Ukraine war/President/news

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Queen K »

Or Putin could just stop bombing and shelling and shooting every thing in sight. Ukrainians are defending their homeland.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

GordonH wrote: May 19th, 2022, 11:50 pmPlease continue to support a nutcase (Putin).
Please continue to support the ongoing war.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

GordonH wrote: May 19th, 2022, 11:50 pm As if Putin is at all interesting, only thing he wants to hear is a complete surrender. Please continue to support a nutcase (Putin).
Nothing unlike allies invasion of Europe in 1944. Nazis back then, Nazis nowadays. Same thing, just different players.
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

WESTman wrote: May 19th, 2022, 8:04 am
To most whom weren't laughing = a revealing subconscious attribute.
No shame; twas expected.

CAVEAT
There are more, just like him.
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

War criminal Vladimir Putin pretending to be the great hero of the 21st century doesn't fly with anyone.
He and his soldiers are nothing but killers.
USSR is gone.
Get over it.
Stay home and enjoy your own country.
Leave other countries alone.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

How can you look at diplomatic ways to solve the issues when President Zelensky has asked numerous times since the beginning of the invasion to meet face to face with war criminal Vladimir Putin and he simply refuses.
He's a big coward.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Even Steven wrote: May 19th, 2022, 2:20 pm
foenix wrote: May 19th, 2022, 1:44 pmOh that's kinda like the Russians too, no?
Yes, remember that time when Ukraine surrendered a Russian city and 2,000 Russian troops surrendered after begging The Pope and Elon Musk for help, but Russia claimed it was a successful rescue operation? Neither do I.

PS: Y'all remember when brave Ukrainian soldiers told Russian to go f themselves and died as a result? And then it turned out that they surrendered, were taken to hospital, and fed by evil Russians? That was funny too.
No but I do remember in the first part of the invasion, I remember the reporting of Russian casualty being in the thousands but Russia said only about 9 died.....kinda like that?

....or according to Putin the reason for the Russian invasion was for "liberation" of Ukraine from the neo-Nazis and the drug addicts. That's funny because that's the same type of excuse he used to invade Afghanistan and Georgia too.

....or that NATO has encircled Russia with their alliance and threatens it's security without mentioning that Russian land border is 20,000 kilometers long and only 1/16 (1,215kms is shared with NATO members or that Russia share borders with 14 countries but only 5 of them are NATO members......that's kinda funny excuse for an invasion too.

Yeah....Putin should check his data when he does make those outrageous lies as they are easily verified.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Even Steven wrote: May 19th, 2022, 11:38 pm
Queen K wrote: May 19th, 2022, 2:44 pm

Yes, the Russians are responsible for a great many dead. Are you looking for them to get a medal?
I'm looking for Ukranian govt to be honest with their citizens on what thus war is costing them and come to their senses. Perhaps look at diplomatic ways of solving the issues. And may be start ignoring the people across the ocean who encourage them to fight this war till the last ukranian for economic benefits of oligarchs and American economy.
I agree, Putin should come to his senses and be with his citizens about what this invasion is costing them now in the future. If they thought they were a 2nd rate country, wait a couple more years until they are classified a third world country with the world economically against them. The Russian people should start demanding that Putin cease this madness, stop the invasion and pull out of Ukraine before the Russian economy is in ruin for the foreseeable future.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

foenix wrote: May 20th, 2022, 6:51 am he Russian people should start demanding that Putin cease this madness, stop the invasion and pull out of Ukraine before the Russian economy is in ruin for the foreseeable future.
That would help end Russia's madness in a hurry, however Pootin knows this and has shut the media that would report the facts.
Protesters that want Russia out, get up to 15 years in prison. What a sh :cuss: hole of a country. I feel sorry for some of those citizens.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

seewood wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:28 am
foenix wrote: May 20th, 2022, 6:51 am he Russian people should start demanding that Putin cease this madness, stop the invasion and pull out of Ukraine before the Russian economy is in ruin for the foreseeable future.
That would help end Russia's madness in a hurry, however Pootin knows this and has shut the media that would report the facts.
Protesters that want Russia out, get up to 15 years in prison. What a sh :cuss: hole of a country. I feel sorry for some of those citizens.
According to some, the citizens are doing great.....at least they aren't being blown to rubble. There is that.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

foenix wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:44 am
seewood wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:28 am

According to some, the citizens are doing great.....at least they aren't being blown to rubble. There is that.
Ruled by dictator who doesn’t give a damn about his citizens unless they speak up against any of his policy’s or the war. Then they disappear and probably end up in Siberia.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

GordonH wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:52 am
foenix wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:44 am

Ruled by dictator who doesn’t give a damn about his citizens unless they speak up against any of his policy’s or the war. Then they disappear and probably end up in Siberia.
.....but but....Ukraine...Nazi.....slaughter....Ukraine....Nazis.....NATO...
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

foenix wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:54 am
GordonH wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:52 am

.....but but....Ukraine...Nazi.....slaughter....Ukraine....Nazis.....NATO...
More BS out of Putin’s propaganda machine (nazi in Ukraine), it’s amazing how gullible idiots really are.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

GordonH wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:57 am More BS out of Putin’s propaganda machine (nazi in Ukraine), it’s amazing how gullible idiots really are.
When you realize that your narrative is in dissonance with reality, the first reaction is to call reality a BS. This is very common. It's also called denial.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

All Mariupol troops surrendered.

2500 including the head commander - who had to be guarded and hauled off in a APC to prevent locals lynching the guy. Cause you know...they were so grateful for his service.

Return to “World”