Post by ferri »

:topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by GordonH »

BC Landlord wrote: May 21st, 2022, 12:59 pm This May marks the 8th anniversary of the Odessa massacre committed by Ukrainian Nazis. This event was followed by many other attrocities against Russian speaking population, that eventually precipitated into a fully blown war that we are seeing today.

https://sputniknews.com/20220502/the-od ... 6983.html
News service owned and operated by Russian government aka as Putin. Enough said
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

GordonH wrote: May 21st, 2022, 4:19 pm
BC Landlord wrote: May 21st, 2022, 12:59 pm This May marks the 8th anniversary of the Odessa massacre committed by Ukrainian Nazis. This event was followed by many other attrocities against Russian speaking population, that eventually precipitated into a fully blown war that we are seeing today.

https://sputniknews.com/20220502/the-od ... 6983.html
News service owned and operated by Russian government aka as Putin. Enough said
To me, it doesn't matter if it was written in The New York Times article, or in some wall graffiti. What matters is, ... is it true? And all evidence point to YES.
Last edited by BC Landlord on May 22nd, 2022, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

Even Steven wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:26 pm

[icon_lol2.gif] :smt045

#StopPutin!
Liked this guy until he became a whiner about covid
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: May 21st, 2022, 5:03 pm
Even Steven wrote: May 20th, 2022, 7:26 pm

#StopPutin!
Liked this guy until he became a whiner about covid
Gotcha. Love someone until he/she has a different opinion.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Found on Azov soldiers when they surrendered:

Not nazis at all! :up: it's actually an illusion, may be they're Finnish pilots :biggrin:
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Even Steven wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 7:55 pmNot nazis at all! :up: it's actually an illusion, may be they're Finnish pilots :biggrin:
Straight from Bermuda Triangle. :biggrin:
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Meanwhile, on Russia 1 the pundits are suggesting the "Ukrainian question" should be settled and not left to the next generation. Then the concede they will take what they can get and call it the goal.

Russian Media Monitor... ---> https://twitter.com/i/status/1528446862474194945
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Even Steven wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 7:55 pm Found on Azov soldiers when they surrendered:

Not nazis at all! :up: it's actually an illusion, may be they're Finnish pilots :biggrin:
By Putin's logic, he could invade India, Finland, and other countries because they have used the swasika as a symbol.

Learn a little history, and you will see why HItler adopted the same symbol that was so popular for centuries.
"
Vivek Sahay
·
Originally Answered: Why did Adolf Hitler use the Swastika as his Party Symbol?
I am a Hindu and I grew up seeing the Swastika each time there was something auspicious in the family. I was fascinated by this symbol because I use to get to draw this on the walls near the prayer place. My father told me that this symbol is associated with auspiciousness and that it brings prosperity and peace in home.

During my adolescent when I noticed that the symbol is also widely used by Germans, Hitler in particular then I got curious. (Actually let me confess that my childish mind developed a special bonding for Germans because of the commonality of Swastika. For a long time I had an impression that ages ago people from the Indian subcontinent would have gone to Germany and started living there).

I read more about the symbol and till date I really find this one symbol really fascinating. Swastika's origin is traced back to Indus Valley civilization. Historians interpret the use of Swastika spread as the aryans migrated from Indus Valley towards east and towards west. Infact, Swastika is one common symbols which spreads across Europe and Asia (India, China, Tibet, Russia, Japan and far east as well) indicating the wide spread of Aryans. The symbol was even found in one of the archaeological excavations in Iran

Different civilizations might have different reasons to use this symbol. For example ancient Sanskrit scriptures associate the symbol with prosperity and peace. Buddhists also have similar notion about Swastika.

Answering the question in particular, Hitler, being pro-aryan adopted Swastika as a symbol of the entire race (which he represented) considering the aryans to be of superior race. The aryans used it as a symbol of activeness, liveliness, power and energy. Even German's and other historians agree that the adaptation of Swastika was from Hinduism and the idea behind it was to establish the supremacy of Aryan race as well as adopt a symbol which speaks for power.

The apathy is how one symbol is associated with hatred and war in one part of the world and the same symbol is so respected and considered holy in other parts of the world (India, Tibet, Japan etc)."
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Even Steven wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 7:55 pm Found on Azov soldiers when they surrendered:
Boy, that is one tired looking old AK.

So, what are you alluding to? Because there are a few Ukrainians that might believe in some sort of Nazi doctrine, this gives Russia cause to target civilians in other cities, Rape innocent women, murder civilians?

Sick!

Canada, the US and other countries around the world apparently have similar :cuss: heads that believe in white supremacy as well. Maybe we should send an invite to the insane madman at the helm of Russia to pop over and deal with them as well. Your dwelling, although have absolutely nothing to do with Nazi's, is now a valid target according to Russian doctrine.

I'd like to believe the Ukrainian government could deal with any white supremist movement themselves, at the pace they see fit.
Question, Just how did these supposed Nazi's in Ukraine affect Russia?
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

seewood wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 7:31 am Question, Just how did these supposed Nazi's in Ukraine affect Russia?
By terrorizing Russian speaking population and waging a full scale war on Russian speaking regions of Ukraine for the last 8 years.

Oh look, more Nazi insignia on Ukranian soldiers. They just love it so much [icon_lol2.gif]

Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Silverstarqueen wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 6:47 am Learn a little history, and you will see why HItler adopted the same symbol that was so popular for centuries.

Lady, you're out of your depth lol. I know Ukraine is a trendy topic for you but you know nothing about the influence nazi ideology on Ukraine that goes back to WW2 when part of Ukranian population was welcoming Germany with open arms, helping them kill their own population- the ones they don't like like Jewish, Russian, and polish - and joining their ranks as SS units. No, they weren't wearing swastikas for good luck, they were an actual part of Nazi Germany army, and now they wear Nazi insignia. Get the hell out with your "good luck" BS.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Russian diplomat resigns in protest to the war.
https://www.castanetkamloops.net/news/W ... ine#369684

Concert fans in St. Petersburg chant "F__k the war"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ussia.html
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Life in Russia after sanctions.

Bring back the LIKE button.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

seewood wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 7:31 am
Boy, that is one tired looking old AK.

So, what are you alluding to? Because there are a few Ukrainians that might believe in some sort of Nazi doctrine, this gives Russia cause to target civilians in other cities, Rape innocent women, murder civilians?

Sick!

Canada, the US and other countries around the world apparently have similar :cuss: heads that believe in white supremacy as well. Maybe we should send an invite to the insane madman at the helm of Russia to pop over and deal with them as well. Your dwelling, although have absolutely nothing to do with Nazi's, is now a valid target according to Russian doctrine.

I'd like to believe the Ukrainian government could deal with any white supremist movement themselves, at the pace they see fit.
Question, Just how did these supposed Nazi's in Ukraine affect Russia?
Well said.

:up: :up: :up:
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.

Return to “World”