NHL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: NHL

Post by Glacier »

FB_IMG_1653575609258.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

Glacier. I think you meant to say that the league will blow another call against the Flames.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Steve-O wrote: May 27th, 2022, 8:08 am Glacier. I think you meant to say that the league will blow another call against the Flames.
Whether it was a bad call or not they still didn't play well enough to win.

At least there is still 1 Canadian team in the playoffs!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Steve-O wrote: May 27th, 2022, 8:08 am Glacier. I think you meant to say that the league will blow another call against the Flames.
Main point of the game is to out score your opponent, Calgary fell short of out scoring Edmonton and when they did have the lead Markstom couldn’t shut the door.

btw every fan of a team usually complains about officiating, especially after a loss.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

It was the right call. Clearly intentionally kicked in.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

I'm an Oiler fan so I like that it got called back but I can see the arguments both ways for calling it back or not. It's going to be controversial no matter, but this wasn't a bad call in game 7 OT or something, the flames were already on the way out (that game or next) as they looked to steadily lose steam in this series.

Wasn't a stellar showing by Oilers last night either but there was sure an interesting1:11 at least
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Veovis wrote: May 27th, 2022, 12:37 pm I'm an Oiler fan so I like that it got called back but I can see the arguments both ways for calling it back or not. It's going to be controversial no matter, but this wasn't a bad call in game 7 OT or something, the flames were already on the way out (that game or next) as they looked to steadily lose steam in this series.

Wasn't a stellar showing by Oilers last night either but there was sure an interesting1:11 at least
Every score is reviewed by Toronto during playoffs.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Well of course it is, they are out already, they can only sit and watch........

Oh you meant the review center. lol
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Veovis wrote: May 27th, 2022, 6:11 pm Well of course it is, they are out already, they can only sit and watch........

Oh you meant the review center. lol
Yes, the review centre is in Toronto.... as for other comment Harold Ballard ghost took care of that.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Round 3:

Edmonton at Colorado

Tampa at ????
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: May 27th, 2022, 8:38 pm Round 3:

Edmonton at Colorado

Tampa at ????
It’s not looking very good for Carolina, down 4-0 against NYR.

Edmonton at Colorado
Tampa at New York
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Wow... Colorado appears to be having their way with Edmonton.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Hang in there old boy. 8 more wins and we can put you out to pasture.
285636525_1138016963438238_9087985931093602469_n.jpg
- Douglas Murray
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

That was one heck of a game. You didn't dare leave the room unless there was a commercial break! lol
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Oilers imo are in trouble, hopefully home ice will spark something tomorrow night.

Meanwhile Tampa haven’t beaten Rangers all season, will that change tonight.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”