Joe Biden Discussion

Yeebrudda

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Yeebrudda »

BC Landlord wrote: Jun 19th, 2022, 11:44 am That’s probably because he doesn’t know where it is.
True.

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

featfan wrote: Jun 19th, 2022, 9:02 am Why the F was he given a bike with toe clips?
Rumor has it Kamala Harris set the bike up for him.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

I think the bike thing was more to do with the media scrum. Everyone clamouring and pressing in on him.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Cuz Biden's not used to dealing with the press, or with everyone clamoring and pressing in on him? Entirely new experience for him?

Nope, that won't work unless we accept that he's at the point in cognitive decline where every experience that should be familiar to him isn't.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

seewood wrote: Jun 20th, 2022, 9:42 am
Joe might have his issues, but I think he is trying to make the US a better place.
No, he's not. If he honestly cared about this, he wouldn't have destroyed the US border with Mexico. This is exactly what you do if you want to make the US a far worse place.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jun 20th, 2022, 5:06 pm I think the bike thing was more to do with the media scrum. Everyone clamouring and pressing in on him.
and because Biden is a senile old flatulating fool. There is that too.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 4:50 am
Joe might have his issues, but I think he is trying to make the US a better place.
No, he's not. If he honestly cared about this, he wouldn't have destroyed the US border with Mexico. This is exactly what you do if you want to make the US a far worse place.
No one has done a good job with the Mexican border. *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 21st, 2022, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

:up: :up:
It seems pretty clear Joe Biden is doing the bidding of the people who secured his position as the Democrat candidate for the election.

Joe Biden also has a LONG history of using lies about himself to sell an image about himself that is false.

IMO there's very little likelihood he has given much (if any) thought to what would make the US a better place over the past several years - and less chance that if he had given it thought, he'd be allowed to pursue an agenda that truly put ordinary Americans first.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 21st, 2022, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

rustled wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 7:37 am

It seems pretty clear Joe Biden is doing the bidding of the people who secured his position as the Democrat candidate for the election.

Joe Biden also has a LONG history of using lies about himself to sell an image about himself that is false.

IMO there's very little likelihood he has given much (if any) thought to what would make the US a better place over the past several years - and less chance that if he had given it thought, he'd be allowed to pursue an agenda that truly put ordinary Americans first.
Not to mention us, the idiot, Canada, that will willingly run to pick up and carry suitcases of those who enter illegally at Roxham, having first nipped through the USA porous border, that Biden SHOULD have been locking down.

Somehow this scenario winds up in Canada to feed, clothe, educate and minister to with our ‘free’ healthcare system. Next up, where to house them in a tight market?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 6:16 pm
rustled wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 7:37 am

Not to mention us, the idiot, Canada, that will willingly run to pick up and carry suitcases of those who enter illegally at Roxham, having first nipped through the USA porous border, that Biden SHOULD have been locking down.

Somehow this scenario winds up in Canada to feed, clothe, educate and minister to with our ‘free’ healthcare system. Next up, where to house them in a tight market?
24 Sussex might have room. Or we could send them back to Joe. He probably won't notice the new faces in his digs.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^. I wouldn’t wish 24 Sussex on anyone, really. Can you imagine the fancy dancing in costumes emergency sewn, for hours, and hours?

Biden a better choice I think. They could re-introduce themselves each morning as every day is a new day to Joe.
Last edited by Catsumi on Jun 21st, 2022, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 6:24 pm ^^^. I wouldn’t wish 24 Sussex on anyone, really. Can you imagine the fancy dancing in costumes emergency sewn, for hours, and hours?

Biden a better choice I think. They could re-introduce themselves each morning as every day is a new day to Joe.

Take on a new persona, too. "I'm your press secretary" or "I'm Hunter's girlfriend" or "I'm your VP..."
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

sleepy joe announces a gas tax holiday :130:

https://youtu.be/Wyn_SwxnAKQ
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

More blood on sleepy senile Joe's hands as 46 illegal immigrants die in a van in the US. Where are the celebrities to moan and cry about how all of these people are dead due to the US government and Biden's horrible policies? You know if this had happened under the last guy, they'd be streaming tears all over social media. But they die because of senile flatulent Joe's stupid policies?? Not a peep. Such massive hypocrisy.

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/373 ... ants-found
Forty-six people were found dead and 16 others were taken to hospitals after a tractor-trailer rig containing suspected migrants was found Monday on a remote back road in southwest San Antonio, officials said.

A city worker at the scene was alerted to the situation by a cry for help shortly before 6 p.m. Monday, Police Chief William McManus said. Officers arrived to find a body on the ground outside the trailer and a partially opened gate to the trailer, he said.

Of the 16 taken to hospitals with heat-related illnesses, 12 were adults and four were children, said Fire Chief Charles Hood. The patients were hot to the touch and dehydrated, and no water was found in the trailer, he said.

Three people were taken into custody, but it was unclear if they were absolutely connected with human trafficking, McManus said.

Those in the trailer were part of a presumed migrant smuggling attempt into the United States, and the investigation was being led by U.S. Homeland Security Investigations, McManus said.

Those in the trailer were in a presumed migrant smuggling attempt in South Texas, according to an official who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the information had not been authorized for public release.

Return to “World”