Cute animal videos

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Cute animal videos

Post by Catsumi »

Bsuds wrote: Jun 20th, 2022, 12:48 pm
Catsumi wrote: Jun 16th, 2022, 8:47 pm There are many cat breeds out there. With a little research, you can find the right one to bring home.”
Just don't take the one with the white stripe down it's back! :biggrin:
I thought you liked racer stripes?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Pepe_LePew.jpg
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

:up:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bring back the LIKE button.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Haha, cute as all get out, but watch closely, they have turned on owners and small kids, killed them. Dead. Or maimed and scarred for life.

Never leave small child alone with dogs. May go well, or maybe not. Why take that chance with an infant?

Unknown
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 8:31 pm Haha, cute as all get out, but watch closely, they have turned on owners and small kids, killed them. Dead. Or maimed and scarred for life.

Never leave small child alone with dogs. May go well, or maybe not. Why take that chance with an infant?
yea i agree kids should be watched around any animal pet that can scratch or bite or kick so nothing unfortunate happens. when it comes to pets , how a person treats them makes a difference in how much of danger they might be to a human . my cat wouldnt be good around small kids cause she will bite and scratch cause i rescued her from where the ppl had kids but didnt watch them around the kittens and the kittens were stepped on and stuff like that .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

captkirkcanada wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:44 pm
Catsumi wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 8:31 pm Haha, cute as all get out, but watch closely, they have turned on owners and small kids, killed them. Dead. Or maimed and scarred for life.

yea i agree kids should be watched around any animal pet that can scratch or bite or kick so nothing unfortunate happens. when it comes to pets , how a person treats them makes a difference in how much of danger they might be to a human . my cat wouldnt be good around small kids cause she will bite and scratch cause i rescued her from where the ppl had kids but didnt watch them around the kittens and the kittens were stepped on and stuff like that .
Just like animals imprint upon their loving and caring adoptive family, they don't forget the abusive biped experiences they had in their earlier life.
This is natural and predictable.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Here is an example. This is ME.

I was manager of a feed and farm supply company, I had an egg incubator in my store, I had my own animals on my own farm at home and I collected eggs from a
Toulouse goose
Banti chicken
and an
Indian runner duck.

I timed the gestation periods for each and hatched them all on the same day in my store.
They all imprinted on me as mom and each other as siblings.
I put them all in a box and took them home every night and brought them back to the store every day. They would follow me around the store as fast as they could manage and huddled with me throughout the day.
They were the only animals (other than the dogs) that were allowed in the house for the nights.

I hatched two Canada geese for my wife that she imprinted with and they would run to her when she called and would jump up on her lap and put their heads on her shoulders as she hugged them.

The moral of the story........ treat other animals as your own children and they will love and respect you in return.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Again, just want to stress, never trust animals, dogs, cats, bats or whatever can damage a small child. Even though they’ve been raised from birth in loving homes dogs, especially, have turned on unattended child and killed them or maimed them for life.

There are plenty of horror stories on internet, just google.

Unknown
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

oneh2obabe wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 1:33 am
i love watchin dog shows and this typa stuff.
Harm Reduction Is Cool
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Do the agility course? Nope, just gonna have fun.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Return to “The Pet Lounge”