Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

"Mountie who wrote that RCMP head interfered in N.S. investigation 'came to his own conclusions,' says Blair"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lucki- ... -1.6497270
Emergency Preparedness Minister Bill Blair is casting doubt on the Nova Scotia Mountie who suggested Commissioner Brenda Lucki interfered in the investigation into the largest mass shooting in Canadian history.

The former public safety minister's comments come as the political firestorm around the head of the national police force spills into a second day.

That explosive allegation was contained in handwritten notes from Nova Scotia RCMP Supt. Darren Campbell which were released Tuesday as part of the Mass Casualty Commission probe.
And as posted previously the handwritten notes say . . ..

https://masscasualtycommission.ca/files ... 058640.pdf
The Rat Fink 318 at Okanagan Lake. Our second home for over 20 years, and soon to be our official residence.
Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

Sorry, I thought I smelled a rat [icon_lol2.gif] but here's Supt. Darren Campbell's handwritten notebook.

https://masscasualtycommission.ca/files ... 1655927240

Apparently the reference page is 51.

So, can anyone read his handwriting?
The Rat Fink 318 at Okanagan Lake. Our second home for over 20 years, and soon to be our official residence.
trudeaufangurl
Banned

Post by trudeaufangurl »

Trudeau did not interfere in the shootings. I feel so blessed that he’s my pm.
JesseWaldorf

Post by JesseWaldorf »

Rat Fink 318 wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:30 pm Sorry, I thought I smelled a rat [icon_lol2.gif] but here's Supt. Darren Campbell's handwritten notebook.

That is a different numbered document than the one reference in the report. COMM0058640 is the one we are looking for.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

If you continue supporting these people, you're no better, Jagmeet.
Conservative public safety critic Raquel Dancho said Canadians should not accept Mr. Blair’s assurances that there was no political interference.

“We’ve seen this before during the SNC-Lavalin scandal where the Trudeau government also denied any wrongdoing. This is a pattern. We need to get to the bottom of this and investigate this immediately,” she said.

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh also called for a “full investigation” into the matter.

“The allegations that the Prime Minister’s Office or the Public Safety Minister’s office directed RCMP Commissioner Lucki to interfere in an ongoing police investigation are very disturbing,” Mr. Singh said in a statement.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... -shooting/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Marieke Walsh
@MariekeWalsh
·
16h
Replying to
@MariekeWalsh
Nova Scotia RCMP strategic communications director Lia Scanlan said government officials, including Public Safety Minister Bill Blair and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, were “weighing in on what we could and couldn’t say” during media briefings.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 7:00 pm Marieke Walsh
@MariekeWalsh
·
16h
Replying to
@MariekeWalsh
Nova Scotia RCMP strategic communications director Lia Scanlan said government officials, including Public Safety Minister Bill Blair and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, were “weighing in on what we could and couldn’t say” during media briefings.
Don’t you just love how “weighing in” becomes something else? Like cover-up, obfuscate, lie if needed?

Such scamps, those Niberals.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

JesseWaldorf wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 3:53 pm
Rat Fink 318 wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:30 pm Sorry, I thought I smelled a rat [icon_lol2.gif] but here's Supt. Darren Campbell's handwritten notebook.

That is a different numbered document than the one reference in the report. COMM0058640 is the one we are looking for.
I've searched again and can't find that number on this page where I found the only handwritten notes that matched the name and date that are referenced in the report. So can you help?

https://masscasualtycommission.ca/docum ... documents/
Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

trudeaufangurl wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:48 pm Trudeau did not interfere in the shootings. I feel so blessed that he’s my pm.

"Even the NDP which has agreed to support the Liberal Government for the next three years is calling for an emergency meeting of the the Commons Public Safety Committee," (10:00).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6et-P7c3p0
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

I think the one thing that warms my cockles is that no matter how hard the conservatives try to ruin JT......it won't work yet again. If a PM of a country cant look into one of our worst mass killings - then there is something wrong. It's almost like we have come to such a PC moment in politics - that the PM can't do anything about anything. Otherwise, it turns into a witch hunt and belly-aching by conservatives. Sad.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 1:04 am I think the one thing that warms my cockles is that no matter how hard the conservatives try to ruin JT......it won't work yet again.
Then your cockles are being warmed under insanely stupid pretenses. Once again this isn't about ruining anyone, the brain dead JT did it to himself, once again. Sad.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

trudeaufangurl wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:48 pm Trudeau did not interfere in the shootings. I feel so blessed that he’s my pm.
He interfered in the investigation. Justin is a disgusting piece of human garbage.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Catsumi wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 9:20 pm
mikest2 wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 8:52 pm Holy crap are they running scared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZzf38 ... el=CTVNews
More of the same…dodge, deflect and duck, but NEVER answer a straight forward question. Ever.

What a distressing time to be Canadian.

This lousy, flea ridden, dishonest and hateful gov’t is rotten to the core. The rot has spread to besmirch what was once a very proud institution, our RCMP.

Whatever their filthy hands touch also catches the Niberal pox. No cure known but Off With Their Heads.
:up: :up:
Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

Rat Fink 318 wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 8:26 pm
JesseWaldorf wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 3:53 pm

I've searched again and can't find that number on this page where I found the only handwritten notes that matched the name and date that are referenced in the report. So can you help?

Here's what it say's as a result of my search.

Source Materials and Additional Exhibits

Find source materials and additional exhibits tabled throughout the proceedings below. You can search for documents by using keywords from titles or the COMM#. You can also filter by document and/or file type.

Search
COMM0058640
Related to:
Any document
File type:
Any file type
No documents matching this search.

Please note:

Some documents are large in file size and may take time to download.

You may need to clear your browser’s cache in order to download the most up-to-date documents. To do this, view your browser settings.

Additional exhibits will be added on this page as they are entered throughout proceedings. Additional exhibits are often documents that have been tabled a part of the official record but do not relate to a specific Foundational Document, and may include submissions from Participants.

In some instances, source materials may be entered into evidence during proceedings before their corresponding Foundational Document. When this happens, they will be added as an “additional exhibit” and then attached to the appropriate Foundational Document once it is entered.

As required, source material will be removed from the website and re-posted once appropriately updated to respect privacy and legally privileged information. This could include a typo, a broken link, a misidentified speaker in a transcript, or a claim of privilege or private information, such as information that could identify a minor, a civic address, or medical information.

If you have questions about accessing Commission source materials or issues with a particular document, please email [email protected].
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 7:06 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 7:00 pm Marieke Walsh
@MariekeWalsh
·
16h
Replying to
@MariekeWalsh
Don’t you just love how “weighing in” becomes something else? Like cover-up, obfuscate, lie if needed?

Such scamps, those Niberals.
The Feds trying to control the narrative in something like the N.S. massacre is not new. I couldn't imagine what the ultra secretive and narrative controlling Harper regime would have done in this case. I'm sure they would have been much worse than "weighing in on what we could and couldn't say".

Looks like to me just like in the Uvalde massacre in Texas, the miscommunication, confusion and the failure of the initial response of the law enforcement was the overriding factor in how the two incidences were handled during and after the incident. It's apparent RCMP Chief Supt Chris Leather lied about the situation from the get go, even without any prompting from the Feds or his boss Lucki. There were communication mistakes, PR gaffes, misinformation and sometimes out right lies all along the RCMP chain of command. It's sad but the RCMP is looking as bad as the chain of law enforcement clowns that handled the Uvalde massacre.

What the RCMP knew and didn't tell the public in days after N.S. mass shooting
The RCMP intentionally held back key details — including the number of victims — and evaded questions officers knew the answers to in the early days following the Nova Scotia mass shooting in April 2020, a public inquiry into the tragedy has found.

The Mass Casualty Commission released its report Tuesday on the way the RCMP and government communicated about the April 18-19, 2020, rampage that left several people injured, homes destroyed and 22 people dead, including a pregnant woman.

The records show the public statements top Mounties made in the aftermath of the killings did not reflect the latest information they'd been briefed on internally or the information officers had gathered behind the scenes.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-sco ... -1.6495974

Return to “Canada”