Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

mikest2
Lord of the Board

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by mikest2 »

Merry wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 10:31 am I can not think of any good reason why an RCMP Officer would lie in his notes about what happened.

Therefore, I believe that he WAS admonished by Commissioner Lucki for not following her instructions and releasing the information about the firearms used.

The RCMP Officer involved clearly felt he was caught between a “rock and a hard place”, given that he’d received conflicting orders from two different levels of superiors about the release of this information, so he covered his rear end by writing down what each had told him to do.

A very wise move on his part, and a tactic often used by employees given conflicting, or inaccurate commands.

The question becomes WHY Commissioner Lucki would issue a command that was in conflict with this Officer’s immediate superiors? If Commissioner Lucki felt the Officers immediate superiors were wrong, WHY didn’t she discuss it directly with them, instead of circumventing the usual chain of command?

It seems strange to me that the RCMP Commissioner would get personally involved in issuing commands to someone so far down the command chain from her.

So the question becomes, WHY? Why would the Commissioner ignore the normal chain of command like that?

Pressure from her political masters to do so is certainly a very plausible explanation. But whether or not we’ll ever be told the truth about this is doubtful, given the Liberals track record regarding transparency and accountability.

Time for a change!
Great observation :up: :up:
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Merry wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 10:31 am I can not think of any good reason why an RCMP Officer would lie in his notes about what happened.

Therefore, I believe that he WAS admonished by Commissioner Lucki for not following her instructions and releasing the information about the firearms used.

The RCMP Officer involved clearly felt he was caught between a “rock and a hard place”, given that he’d received conflicting orders from two different levels of superiors about the release of this information, so he covered his rear end by writing down what each had told him to do.

A very wise move on his part, and a tactic often used by employees given conflicting, or inaccurate commands.

The question becomes WHY Commissioner Lucki would issue a command that was in conflict with this Officer’s immediate superiors? If Commissioner Lucki felt the Officers immediate superiors were wrong, WHY didn’t she discuss it directly with them, instead of circumventing the usual chain of command?

It seems strange to me that the RCMP Commissioner would get personally involved in issuing commands to someone so far down the command chain from her.

So the question becomes, WHY? Why would the Commissioner ignore the normal chain of command like that?

Pressure from her political masters to do so is certainly a very plausible explanation. But whether or not we’ll ever be told the truth about this is doubtful, given the Liberals track record regarding transparency and accountability.

Time for a change!
Maybe they're a liar or trying to cover something up? I've experienced an officer straight lie in court when I was fighting a traffic ticket. They're just people too.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Seems to me the real problem was the rcmp themselves and infact look how long it took for them to release what type of guns were used. If anything the rcmp interfeared
In publics right to know what was used to kill that many people in short order .

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lucki- ... -1.6497270
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

JLives wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 11:07 am

Time for a change!
Maybe they're a liar or trying to cover something up? I've experienced an officer straight lie in court when I was fighting a traffic ticket. They're just people too.
Several people would have to be in on the lie, though. Nova Scotia RCMP Supt. Darren Campbell wasn't the only one in that meeting. Other people were upset by Lucki's reprimand, too. About the 3-minute mark in the video "WATCH | Victims' families lash out at N.S. shooting inquiry" on this link:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lucki- ... -1.6497270
From the text:
"The commissioner was obviously upset. She did not raise her voice but her choice of words was indicative of her overall dissatisfaction with our work," Campbell wrote after meeting with Lucki on April 28.

"The Commissioner said she had promised the Minister of Public Safety and the Prime Minister's Office that the RCMP (we) would release this information," Campbell continued.

"I tried to explain there was no intent to disrespect anyone, however we could not release this information at this time. The Commissioner then said that we didn't understand, that this was tied to pending gun control legislation that would make officers and the public safer."

Campbell wrote that he believed releasing information about the firearms might hamper the investigation.

"I said we couldn't because to do so would jeopardize ongoing efforts to advance the U.S. side of the case as well as the Canadian components of the investigation," he wrote.

SNIP

Of the meeting with Lucki, Campbell wrote that some in the room "were reduced to tears and emotional over this belittling reprimand."

In her Tuesday statement, Lucki said she regrets her behaviour in that meeting, which she said was called to discuss several matters, including the flow of information to RCMP national headquarters and the public release of information.
If Campbell had lied when he wrote what the reprimand involved - what Lucki said - in his notebook, he'd have to count on others in the meeting substantiating that lie. It seems unlikely to me he'd have taken that risk.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

featfan wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 7:46 am Pull the coalition plug you loser.

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh also called for a “full investigation” into the matter.

“The allegations that the Prime Minister’s Office or the Public Safety Minister’s office directed RCMP Commissioner Lucki to interfere in an ongoing police investigation are very disturbing,” Mr. Singh said in a statement.

“The idea that this government – that any government – would use this horrific act of mass murder to gain support for their gun policy is completely unacceptable. Not only is this inappropriate, it fuels cynicism about our democracy and the elected officials who participate in it.”
:up:

What Singh might have said after an appropriate infusion of integrity:

"The idea that a party leader — that any leader — would continue to prop up a government that would use this horrific act of mass murder to gain support for their gun policy is completely unacceptable. Not only is this inappropriate, it fuels cynicism about our democracy and the elected officials who participate in it."
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan

Post by 1092 »

IT IS TIME FOR CANADA TO GET RID OF THE RCMP AND THE LYING LIBERALS, TRUDEAU AHD BLAIR.
KEEP ONE RCMP OFFICER TO STAND IN THE CENTER OF EVERT TOWN AS A REMINDER. THEY HAVE SCREWED UP EVERY MAJOR INVESTIGATION THEY TOOK OVER IN CANADA.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

d0nb wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 2:50 pm
featfan wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 7:46 am Pull the coalition plug you loser.

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh also called for a “full investigation” into the matter.

“The allegations that the Prime Minister’s Office or the Public Safety Minister’s office directed RCMP Commissioner Lucki to interfere in an ongoing police investigation are very disturbing,” Mr. Singh said in a statement.

“The idea that this government – that any government – would use this horrific act of mass murder to gain support for their gun policy is completely unacceptable. Not only is this inappropriate, it fuels cynicism about our democracy and the elected officials who participate in it.”
:up:

What Singh might have said after an appropriate infusion of integrity:

"The idea that a party leader — that any leader — would continue to prop up a government that would use this horrific act of mass murder to gain support for their gun policy is completely unacceptable. Not only is this inappropriate, it fuels cynicism about our democracy and the elected officials who participate in it."
Coming from Sell Out Singh ..... LOL .... kind of like the kettle calling to pot black
Can see Justin sending another extra large pile of $$$ to the NDP to back off a little to keep there support
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

One person's "interference" is another man's show of leadership. Nothing will happen that whiny conservatives want. Trudeau will still be PM. And PP will still lose. It's a circle of life thing.
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 4:42 pm One person's "interference" is another man's show of leadership. Nothing will happen that whiny conservatives want. Trudeau will still be PM. And PP will still lose. It's a circle of life thing.
I think you are wrong.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 24th, 2022, 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 24th, 2022, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Supt Campbell's accounts were corroborated by Lia Scanlan, RCMP Communications Director.

Campbell and Scanlan are telling the truth. It is Lucki, Blair, and (when he returns from spreading Covid in unvaccinated Africa) Justin who are lying.

I don’t know, ask National Headquarters,” retorted Scanlan. “The commissioner releases a body count that we (Communications) don’t even have. She went out and did that. It was all political pressure. That is 100% Minister Blair and the Prime Minister. And we have a Commissioner that does not push back.”
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

CSSA weighs in - Liberals don't want witnesses to testify.

Brenda Lucki: Independent RCMP Commissioner or Dutiful Trudeau Lackey?

Bombshell allegations of political interference into the criminal investigation of the Nova Scotia mass murders were published by the Halifax Examiner on Tuesday.

The resulting explosion forced Bill Blair to defend himself and the Prime Minister from this latest scandal while Justin Trudeau, after testing positive for COVID-19 just a week ago, flew off to an in-person meeting of Commonwealth nations in Kigali, Rwanda.

Handwritten notes by Nova Scotia RCMP Supt. Darren Campbell – the “facts and I stand by them” – were released by the Mass Casualty Commission.

If proven to be true, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Minister of Emergency Preparedness Bill Blair (then-Public Safety Minister) directly interfered with an ongoing criminal investigation for crass political gain.

Supt. Campbell’s notes quote RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki saying she “promised” Bill Blair and Justin Trudeau she would release the makes and models of all guns used by the Nova Scotia mass murderer to advance “pending gun control legislation that would make officers and the public safer.”

If Justin Trudeau, Bill Blair or Brenda Lucki had a shred of integrity amongst them, all three would resign immediately.

They don’t, so they won’t.

That’s the trouble with calling for the resignations of people who don’t comprehend the word “integrity” – let alone possess the character trait it embodies. They do not possess the ability to feel shame nor do they possess the self-awareness to behave honourably.

In fact, they blame everyone but themselves for the political firestorm that now threatens to burn this Liberal government to the ground.

snip

Then, to “correctly frame the situation” for poor, ordinary and easily confused Canadians, the government sent Liberal MP Taleeb Noormohamed to CBC News to spout the official party line.

“We are not in the business of scoring cheap political points at the expense of a Canadian tragedy,” Noormohamed assured viewers.

“I cannot imagine a scenario in which, at that time [the immediate aftermath of the murders] there would have been a conversation between the RCMP and political staff about how to capitalize on an ongoing tragedy that was in play in order to fulfil a legislative goal. Nobody works that way…”

If you’ve followed Justin Trudeau’s scandal-ridden Liberal government for more than ten minutes, you probably already believe this is exactly how they operate.

MP Raquel Dancho, public safety critic for the Conservative party, challenged Taleeb Noormohamed to put his money where his mouth is.

“I sit on the [Public Safety] committee with my honourable colleague on this panel. If he feels so confident, I would assume that he would support us bringing forward all of these witnesses to testify so we can learn the truth about this allegation.”

Mr. Noormohamed was less than enthusiastic about the idea.

What a surprise.

The Liberal-controlled committee will never hear from a single witness. Justin Trudeau will not permit it. And what Justin Trudeau wants, Justin Trudeau gets.

Isn’t that the lesson of SNC Lavalin and every other Liberal scandal of the past seven years?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

BOOM!

Yeah, must just be a coincidence that those 4 pages of damning evidence were withheld by Ottawa.

What a crapstorm.

Public inquiry in Nova Scotia seeking explanation from Ottawa about withheld notes

The inquiry investigating the Nova Scotia mass shooting wants to know why the federal Justice Department withheld for several months four pages of notes from a senior Mountie.

In the handwritten pages, Supt. Darren Campbell alleges that the head of the RCMP, Commissioner Brenda Lucki, had promised to release details about the guns used during the rampage that left 22 dead in April 2020.

The commission of inquiry says the department sent 132 pages in February 2022, but they did not include Campbell's notes about a meeting with Lucki on April 28, 2020 — nine days after the massacre.

snip

The inquiry's director of investigations, Barbara McLean, says the inquiry is "demanding an explanation for any further material that has been held back."

She says the commission is seeking assurance that nothing else has been held back.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/37 ... held-notes
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Thank you for the continual updates on this latest heinous activity by the Liberals GF. Thank you also for keeping this thread on topic despite partisan efforts to derail it. Keep up the great work. :up:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”