Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

Another one for justin to throw under the bus . lucki may not be so lucky . Funny how that works with women and jt. Maybe over the summer things will smooth over with LOOK - over there,Roe and Wade.
Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 24th, 2022, 8:03 am BOOM!

Yeah, must just be a coincidence that those 4 pages of damning evidence were withheld by Ottawa.

What a crapstorm.

Public inquiry in Nova Scotia seeking explanation from Ottawa about withheld notes

The inquiry investigating the Nova Scotia mass shooting wants to know why the federal Justice Department withheld for several months four pages of notes from a senior Mountie.

In the handwritten pages, Supt. Darren Campbell alleges that the head of the RCMP, Commissioner Brenda Lucki, had promised to release details about the guns used during the rampage that left 22 dead in April 2020.

The commission of inquiry says the department sent 132 pages in February 2022, but they did not include Campbell's notes about a meeting with Lucki on April 28, 2020 — nine days after the massacre.

snip

The inquiry's director of investigations, Barbara McLean, says the inquiry is "demanding an explanation for any further material that has been held back."

She says the commission is seeking assurance that nothing else has been held back.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/37 ... held-notes
JesseWaldorf and I bagged the evidence of the missing notes here two days ago.
The Rat Fink 318 at Okanagan Lake. Our second home for over 20 years, and soon to be our official residence.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

'Reviewed for Privilege': Federal government explains N.S. superintendent’s missing notes

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/federal-gov ... -1.5962493
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

George Orwell 1984 wrote: Jun 24th, 2022, 5:04 pm Another one for justin to throw under the bus . lucki may not be so lucky . Funny how that works with women and jt. Maybe over the summer things will smooth over with LOOK - over there,Roe and Wade.
The sanctimonious speech I heard today from JT, proclaiming what a grand master HE is in his tirade at Roe v Wade made me wanna stop, open car door and upchuck. Right, “we are so in favour of women’s rights we just get rid if them when they disagree with moi, the Prince of Papineau!” [remember Jody and also the hook to breast area?].

What a ponce!

What a vainglorious, fool of an idiot we are saddled with.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

And......another nothing burger
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jun 24th, 2022, 6:27 pm And......another nothing burger
Nothing burger ? If this was a conservative scandal you would be livid. But we all know the conservatives just don't know jack about scandals, the liberals are the true scandal masters.

There comes a point when one's political slant no longer matters, Trudeau is a loose cannon, running roughshod over Canadians.
He needs to go, and he needs to go soon. Singh continually denounces Trudeau's actions yet continues to support him. You can't fix stupid !!
Lib urinal.jpg
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

That's exactly the term floppi always used. What happened to him, anyway?

Meanwhile, in the real world (as if there were any doubt in the first place)...
Former RCMP commissioner defends Mountie behind Brenda Lucki allegations

Former RCMP commissioner Bob Paulson and other retired Mounties are defending the integrity of Superintendent Darren Campbell, who has alleged that current Commissioner Brenda Lucki interfered in the investigation of the largest mass shooting in Canadian history to help the Liberal government’s gun-control agenda.

snip

“Darren is one of the best investigators in the force and a highly reliable officer with tremendous integrity,” Mr. Paulson said. “You won’t find a practising police officer who will speak ill of Darren Campbell.”

Former deputy commissioner Pierre-Yves Borduas said there is no way that Supt. Campbell would make up a story about Commissioner Lucki.

“This officer has a solid reputation,” he said, and added: “There is a blend of politics and a big political slant to it and it is regrettable.”

Former RCMP superintendent Peter Lepine also spoke out in support of Supt. Campbell.

“I’ve followed Darren Campbell since the day he was a recruit,” Mr. Lepine said. “He’s an extremely competent police officer and extremely well trained in the world of major investigations.”

Mr. Lepine said he doesn’t believe Supt. Campbell “would falsify any notes or have any agenda to hang anybody out to dry.”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... a-inquiry/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

LOL and we see the panic setting in on team Justin fanboi. The Liberals just plain suck.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Blah Blah Blair, the biggest (maybe) liberal liar at work

'If you truly have nothing to hide, will you submit to an in-depth investigation? Yes, or No!'

Blair: 'We have initiated an independent public inquiry that is looking into & examining these very issues.'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540377357973856257
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

***Latest talkin point for those propping up the Liberals***
BLAME THE SYSTEM
https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/37 ... ogists-say

It's not Blair and Trudeau's fault they interfered. The system is set up that way!

(It's also not their fault the system doesn't work. They're "not responsible" for anything.)
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Rat Fink 318
Board Meister

Post by Rat Fink 318 »

The National Post is filling in a hole left by the Beaverton. [icon_lol2.gif]

"Canadians can still trust the RCMP (except that one guy): The imagined thoughts of Brenda Lucki"

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/satire ... enda-lucki
The Rat Fink 318 at Okanagan Lake. Our second home for over 20 years, and soon to be our official residence.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

The more i think about this , the more i am coming to the conclusion the complete opposite of what the op tried to put forth.

It seems to me the rcmp were with holding what type of guns were used to interfer in public opinion on gun control measures coming into law and it backfired .

Every other shooting we know what type of weapon as soon as its known . There is no reason not to say what type when the suspect is dead and the suspects name is in the public space . The rcmp excuse of it might hamper an ivestigation is garbage based on how they handled every other shooting investigation.

The only thing that makes sense in rcmp wanting to cover up what type of guns were used for as long as it took until the gun safety bill was law .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

looks like im right
Liberals knew exact details of guns used in Nova Scotia massacre within days
Trudeau received a briefing document dated April 24, prepared by his then national security advisor, detailing what weapons were used and how they were acquired
https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... ithin-days

libs knew what type of guns had been used before campbell made his dumb lil notes.its us the public that didn't know because the rcmp were tryn to influence what guns dont get banned. rcmp fools like campbell thought it was more important to hide what guns used than protect canadians from gun violence by weapons made for war . like i said earlier its the exact opposite of the op has put forth :smt045
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

As I understand it, the leverage was to release the information to the media - not "to release it to the Liberals".

I think we should all be prepared to keep an eye on what they're up to here:

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/37 ... f-the-RCMP

Any RCMP oversight must be set up to ensure it does NOT allow the government to manipulate the RCMP into doing their bidding, and does NOT allow the government to press the RCMP to release details to the media to help promote a political agenda.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Canada”