Humanity

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

was 911 an inside job?

yes
44%
no
56%

Total votes: 9

bshemley41

Humanity

Post by bshemley41 »

As humans being alive in this day and time. We are so blessed to be alive in this current time frame. From the planets line in heavens to ever progressing technologies more truth and answers are available to us then ever before. The truth behind our governmental society has brought forth to me the problems that exist in our world, our country, our city as minor or major as they may be. A movement in the name of humans is needed. As a society that can bring humans to the moon and can zap information across the world in a second why is it that over half the world is malnourished and dieing of disease. Why do our leaders involve us in wars when the only people who profit from this are rich bankers. If you look at the world today what is the future? What is going on with politics and the United States? What is the North American Act? How does money/debt work?
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I think you've left this thread too open with too many topics listed in one praragraph. Perhaps you could refine your original questions to narrow down what you would like to discuss.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
sleepdeprived
Lord of the Board

Post by sleepdeprived »

I have a more concise idea for the topic;
Do conspiracy theorists suffer from disorganized thinking?
"You can't be a non-conformist if you don't drink coffee."
Trey Parker
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I was trying the kinder, gentler approach. Yours works too, however.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
bshemley41

Post by bshemley41 »

Thanks I am merly just expressing the gratitude I have to being alive. Putting into perspective how lucky we are to live here in kelowna compared to the middle east or china. How can we help Humanity?
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

bshemley41 wrote:Thanks I am merly just expressing the gratitude I have to being alive. Putting into perspective how lucky we are to live here in kelowna compared to the middle east or china. How can we help Humanity?

Then what does your poll question about 9/11 have to do with this?
bshemley41

Post by bshemley41 »

It is a way to see common ground with each other to establish the talking and information trading on a very VERY important topic in our lifetime. The post 911 era is that of infringing our rights as humans, and has major relevence on the whole world.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

bshemley41 wrote:It is a way to see common ground with each other to establish the talking and information trading on a very VERY important topic in our lifetime. The post 911 era is that of infringing our rights as humans, and has major relevence on the whole world.

I would suggest you will only find common ground with those who believe 9/11 was an inside job. Also, not everyone sees the post-9/11 era as that of infringing our rights as humans.
sleepdeprived
Lord of the Board

Post by sleepdeprived »

3 minute minor for unnecessarily linear thinking to WD.
"You can't be a non-conformist if you don't drink coffee."
Trey Parker
bshemley41

Post by bshemley41 »

you look like a senior on the castanet forums thanks, all opinions help greatly
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

sleepdeprived wrote:3 minute minor for unnecessarily linear thinking to WD.

I think he just doesn't want his cover blown.

WD WriterDave World Domination
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

BriTer wrote:
sleepdeprived wrote:3 minute minor for unnecessarily linear thinking to WD.

I think he just doesn't want his cover blown.

WD WriterDave World Domination

I'll keep telling you it's a conspiracy to your face while behind your back I work on assimilating you.
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

Are you a Free Mason?
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

BriTer wrote:Are you a Free Mason?

I can neither confirm nor deny that.
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

writerdave wrote:
BriTer wrote:Are you a Free Mason?

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

I KNOW where The Holy Grail is you B******s!!!!

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”