New person

A potpourri of off-topics.
Newfieintown

Post by Newfieintown »

Wow, you moved around! I'm from Gambo, also lived in Clarenville for several years. Moved back and forth across the country from Calgary to Baffin Island! Just moved from Calgary the end of Dec. to beautiful Kelowna and this is where I plan to stay! I really missed the water, can't be from NL and live in Calgary, the Bow River just doesn't cut it! lol
newfie always
Fledgling

wow

Post by newfie always »

well im living in peachland right now but moving to glenrosa this weekend but yeal u move around to but i think i got u beat cuz i also lived in pei for a year then calgary for 7 years then to nb for 4 years and now im back in bc for now but moving to alberta soon
so yeal if ya got msn shot me ur email and we can chat can never not talk to a fellow newfie hope to chat with ya soon
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

hey! how's the new job going newfie always?
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
newfie always
Fledgling

yeal

Post by newfie always »

the new job is awesome u should come by sometime we got some good fish burger now i know ur man would love it......my first pay for only 1 week i made more then the whole time i was working @ mcdonalds
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

WoW!!! good for you! :D did you get your laptop yet?
― Albert Einstein
newfie always
Fledgling

not yet

Post by newfie always »

not yet getting it on monday and im so happy also we are moving in with kirks brother on the weekend in glenrosa
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: not yet

Post by ferri »

newfie always wrote:not yet getting it on monday and im so happy also we are moving in with kirks brother on the weekend in glenrosa

great! you'll be able to keep track of when we have our next meet and you can be there! right? :lol:

and i've already forgotten where you work. so where can i get BriTer this fish burger he would like?
― Albert Einstein
newfie always
Fledgling

well

Post by newfie always »

well im working for wendys now and the fish burger is a piece of fish it isnt like mcdonalds which is just batter it is fresh pacific cod but the thing is we only have it till the end of the month but i had it with mayo instead of tartar sauce cus i dont like tartar sauce and it come with ice berg lettuce but i added tomato to mine and it was awesome and we do have a nice grilled chicken and we have alot of nice fresh salads that are made fresh every morning
but yeal have to go now so prob talk tomorrow when i come to my friends place
have a great night talk soon
yeal ill try for the next g2g how did the last one go? ya know u can send me a email ya know lol :smt075
Newfieintown

Post by Newfieintown »

Yeah, I think we could have a good competition if we really listed all the places we lived, haha. I don't have MSN anymore. Just bought a new laptop and decided I didn't really need it.

Where are you moving in AB?? And better question...Why??? I just moved here from Calgary and it was crazy! Too much traffic, too much crime, road rage...blah, blah, blah. Think twice about that move unless you have a really good reason to go.

Cheers!
newfie always
Fledgling

well

Post by newfie always »

well we are moving to cowtown to we have a g8 job there with canada post...our ex boss lives there and yeal we are use to all the hussle and bussle of big places but we will see..........why did u get rid of msn i love t cuz it rocks so tell me more bout this newfieintown

Return to “Grab Bag”