Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by Gone_Fishin »

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

22 Canadians die in the worst mass shooting in our history. JT uses this tragedy to further his agenda re firearms.

Is there NO line he wouldn’t cross to score a political point?

Like smelly trash he needs to be sent to the dumpster.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 3rd, 2022, 8:27 pm
The first 10 seconds was all I needed to debunk this crap. The fist sentence was this "It APPEARS that blah blah MAY HAVE"
Nothing screams guilt like "appears" and "may have". What a joke...
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Catsumi wrote: Jul 3rd, 2022, 9:17 pm 22 Canadians die in the worst mass shooting in our history. JT uses this tragedy to further his agenda re firearms.

Is there NO line he wouldn’t cross to score a political point?

Like smelly trash he needs to be sent to the dumpster.
Look at the stupidity of the people he attracts as followers.

They praise rotten, smelly garbage. Doesn't say much about their morals and ethics, let alone cognitive abilities.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Blair is still denying culpability.

He was talking so fast on CTV the other day that his lips could hardly keep up to the BS coming from his piehole.

He was lying. It was all too obvious.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 7th, 2022, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 7th, 2022, 10:02 am Blair is still denying culpability.

He was talking so fast on CTV the other day that his lips could hardly keep up to the BS coming from his piehole.

He was lying. It was all too obvious.
Yup. True human garbage, that's all the Liberals attract. This is a national disgrace. Time for Justin to follow BoJo out the door, and resign. This is beyond disgusting.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 3rd, 2022, 9:54 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 3rd, 2022, 8:27 pm
The first 10 seconds was all I needed to debunk this crap. The fist sentence was this "It APPEARS that blah blah MAY HAVE"
Nothing screams guilt like "appears" and "may have". What a joke...
After listening to the whole thing, beginning to end, I’d recommend that all others interested in just how corrupted this investigation is, also listen

I did not hear the words “appears”, or “may have” but that may be as I wasn’t inserting those words (?)

Canada is in a very sad place right now. Our ‘higher up the ladder folks’ like to think that we cannot think, and understand what is going on.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The truth comes out.

Trudeau is banning all firearms in Canada. His goal was never in doubt to those informed about the firearms debate in this country. The next time the world has a mass shooting, he'll pounce with more confiscations, dancing gayly on people's graves.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=568576191377687

https://twitter.com/i/status/1545149423285686272
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

This is the actual topic.
Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 6:42 pm Unreal.

Blair and Trudeau ordered information released that could jeopardize the investigation for political gain.

Trudeau's no stranger to interfering in criminal investigations, but I thought he'd learned his lesson after the last uproar.

RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki tried to ‘jeopardize’ mass murder investigation to advance Trudeau’s gun control efforts

RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki “made a promise” to Public Safety Minister Bill Blair and the Prime Minister’s Office to leverage the mass murders of April 18/19, 2020 to get a gun control law passed.

A week after the murders, Lucki pressured RCMP in Nova Scotia to release details of the weapons used by the killer. But RCMP commanders in Nova Scotia refused to release such details, saying doing so would threaten their investigation into the murders.

The Trudeau government’s gun control objectives were spelled out in an order in council issued in May 2020, and were encapsulated in Bill C-21, which was tabled last month, but the concern in April 2020 was the extent to which politics threatened to interfere with a cross-border police investigation into how the killer managed to obtain and smuggle into Canada four illegal guns used to commit many of the 22 murders.

The RCMP subsequently learned the killer paid a man named Neil Gallivan to purchase one assault-style rifle at a 2019 gun show in Houlton, Maine. The killer also obtained two illegal handguns from a close friend and collector named Sean Conlogue.

No charges have been laid against either Gallivan or Conlogue, and it’s still unclear why.

snip

Shortly after the news conference Campbell, Asst. Commander Lee Bergerman, Leather, and Nova Scotia Communications director Lia Scanlan were summoned to a meeting. RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki and a deputy from Ottawa were on the conference call. Lucki was not happy.

Campbell’s handwritten notes made immediately following that meeting describe what happened:

The Commissioner was obviously upset. She did not raise her voice but her choice of words was indicative of her overall dissatisfaction with our work. The Commissioner accused us (me) of disrespecting her by not following her instructions. I was and remain confused over this. The Commissioner said she told Comms to tell us at H Division to include specific info about the firearms used by [the killer]….However I said we couldn’t because to do so would jeopardize ongoing efforts to advance the U.S. side of the case as well as the Canadian components of the investigation. Those are facts and I stand by them.

Campbell noted that Lucki went on at length and said she was “sad and disappointed” that he had not provided these details to the media. Campbell continued:

The Commissioner said she had promised the Minister of Public Safety and the Prime Minister’s Office that the RCMP (we) would release this information. I tried to explain there was no intent to disrespect anyone however we could not release this information at this time. The Commissioner then said that we didn’t understand, that this was tied to pending gun control legislation that would make officers and the public safer. She was very upset and at one point Deputy Commissioner (Brian) Brennan tried to get things calmed down but that had little effect. Some in the room were reduced to tears and emotional over this belittling reprimand.

snip

Contravening the agreed protocol, throughout the early hours of Sunday evening, RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki agreed to a number of one-on-one interviews with reporters. At 7:36pm, CBC News quoted Lucki as stating there were 13 victims; at 7:40pm, CTV reported Lucki had said 14 victims; and at 7:56pm, the Canadian Press quoted Lucki as having confirmed 17 dead, including the gunman.

The public and the press corps were both confused and alarmed.

“So how does it happen that Commissioner Lucki….?”, MCC lawyer Krista Smith started to ask Communications director Lia Scanlan during an interview last February.

“I don’t know, ask National Headquarters,” retorted Scanlan.“The commissioner releases a body count that we (Communications) don’t even have. She went out and did that. It was all political pressure. That is 100% Minister Blair and the Prime Minister. And we have a Commissioner that does not push back.”

https://www.halifaxexaminer.ca/featured ... ol-efforts
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Update: more damning evidence that Blair and Hair-do put the thumb screws on Lucki.

They just knew she would "see it their way" by bullying her to act in the Liberals' political interest.

Her second email implicates Blair directly - if he wasn't pushing for her to interfere, she would never have told him that Campbell's refusal to disclose the information was "not the execution I was expecting." Why would she report back on that exact subject if Blair wasn't wanting it?

Blair and Trudeau have lied. No more proof is needed.

Email shows Lucki initially against naming firearms used in N.S. mass shooting

RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki initially recommended the federal government not share information on the types of guns used in the Nova Scotia mass shooting — a stance she apparently shifted a few days later.

Emails released today by a public inquiry indicate Lucki wrote to then-public safety minister Bill Blair's chief of staff and deputy minister on April 23, 2020, four days after the gunman killed 22 people using multiple firearms.

She lists the names of two semi-automatic pistols and two semi-automatic rifles that the killer used, and says the information shouldn't be sent any further than the prime minister and the minister, as the information is "directly related to this active investigation."

snip

She commented in an email to Blair's chief of staff that afternoon that Campbell's refusal to disclose the information was "not the execution I was expecting."

Blair and the Prime Minister's Office are accused of pressuring Lucki to release details about the type of weapons used by the gunman, with two RCMP officials — including Campbell — alleging Lucki told them that information was connected to upcoming gun legislation.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/37 ... s-shooting
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 11th, 2022, 3:53 pm Update: more damning evidence that Blair and Hair-do put the thumb screws on Lucki.
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 11th, 2022, 3:53 pm Update: more damning evidence that Blair and Hair-do put the thumb screws on Lucki.

They just knew she would "see it their way" by bullying her to act in the Liberals' political interest.

Her second email implicates Blair directly - if he wasn't pushing for her to interfere, she would never have told him that Campbell's refusal to disclose the information was "not the execution I was expecting." Why would she report back on that exact subject if Blair wasn't wanting it?

These two scumbags need to resign. Immediately.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jul 11th, 2022, 6:18 pm

Absolutely. They're tossing Lucki under the bus instead.

I predict that if Lucki learned from JWR, recorded their calls, and provides proof, folk will have a hissy about her recording those calls and completely ignore their content. Unless there's written proof, she's toast and they continue on their merry way.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

rustled wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 7:18 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Jul 11th, 2022, 6:18 pm

Absolutely. They're tossing Lucki under the bus instead.

I predict that if Lucki learned from JWR, recorded their calls, and provides proof, folk will have a hissy about her recording those calls and completely ignore their content. Unless there's written proof, she's toast and they continue on their merry way.
Guaranteed that Lucki will be driven over by the Blair and Hair clown bus.

This time though, I think the disgust level with Trudeau's antics will cost him more dearly than the SNC debacle. Many fence-sitters saw SNC as a victimless crime. The 22 dead and their grieving families paint a far different picture, and Trudeau's excitement to exploit those deaths and interfere in the criminal investigation is going to resonate very poorly with Canadians.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Canada”