Well .. how is that working ?

Tankur
Board Meister

Re: Well .. how is that working ?

Post by Tankur »

Sparki55 wrote: Jan 8th, 2022, 9:09 am
nucksRnum1 wrote: Jan 7th, 2022, 11:08 pm Bunch of redneck yahoos out there. So ya.....pretty obvious. Plus it's now a town on the way to somewhere else - so must be hard to attract and retain residents.
Redneck yahoos are the only reason you have food on the table. City people such as yourself will find you are quite uncivilized should food ever stop showing up at the store lol.
Hm I was just in Clearwater, didn’t see one redneck. However I do agree with the reply to this post. Rednecks will win the war. City folk will be the first to go. When it hits the fan. We’re coming after your big fancy clean trucks.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I’m thinking cannibalism. You?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Catsumi wrote: Aug 1st, 2022, 6:23 pm I’m thinking cannibalism. You?
I want his Tesla.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “Kamloops”