Bkr. Is heart disease increasing around the World?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
User avatar
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep
Posts: 34311
Joined: Oct 4th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by GordonH »

:popcorn:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 8947
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by Thinktank »

Queen K wrote: Aug 1st, 2022, 2:21 pm ...two were doing strenous activity ...
So what is going on?
Candace Nayman was "doing strenuous activity" - she ran in triathlons, so was in perfect health. They can handle
a little bit of strenuous activity. It was the vax that killed her.
She was a pro-vax lunatic like many people on this forum - and guranteed - was heavily vaxxed. Guar-an-teed.
Tony Lin talks about her below.
Candace Nayman
@candacenayman
·
Nov 19, 2021
Vaccines for kids AND a new @Adele
album in one day?? Today is truly a day to celebrate! 🎉
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2137
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by hozzle »

Funny... I thought it was the maskers & vaxxers that were afraid of everything jumping out at them. [icon_lol2.gif]
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 8476
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by LordEd »

hozzle wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 8:54 pm Funny... I thought it was the maskers & vaxxers that were afraid of everything jumping out at them. [icon_lol2.gif]
Alt media thrives on fear. This article we partially quote means that the WHO is out to get you! Every doctor in the world is wrong because this random doctor says something else and they don't want you to know. And we will tell you why because you're special and only special people read what we write. Donate to become extra special!
Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.

*Warning*: Participants in this forum may encounter people who think it is reasonable to wonder why an elected official in Canada hasn't been murdered yet.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 8476
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by LordEd »

If you get vaccinated you will die a horrible death because there is an evil conspiracy against you!!!

Fear those who are in power because they want to enslave you with big pharma poisons.
Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.

*Warning*: Participants in this forum may encounter people who think it is reasonable to wonder why an elected official in Canada hasn't been murdered yet.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67777
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by Queen K »

Up to six? Because SK has six also recently passed away.
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 8476
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by LordEd »

Somewhere around 2 dozen attributed to covid are being listed as covid vaccine related.

Because "real science".
Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.

*Warning*: Participants in this forum may encounter people who think it is reasonable to wonder why an elected official in Canada hasn't been murdered yet.
User avatar
vinnied
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4055
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by vinnied »

LordEd wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 10:09 pm Somewhere around 2 dozen attributed to covid are being listed as covid vaccine related.

Because "real science".
the link came from the .GOV site article www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov You know, "real science"
But hey, once again, you must be right. The huge increase in athletes dropping dead for one reason or another in the last year and a half, perfectly normal. Gotcha :up:
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 8476
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by LordEd »

The study is published on a frontiers journal which appears to be grey in its reputation.

Any study relying on that site for its data needs a serious review.

https://www.defibtech.com/solutions/aed ... lth-clubs/
Many States have made AEDs a requirement in fitness centers, health clubs, and gyms. And sports venues with AEDs on site are more prepared to respond to cases of sudden cardiac arrest for athletes, employees, and patrons.
Seems it's a common enough occurance to need these where sports are played. Each arena in Kelowna has one for sure. Pretty sure the gyms do too.
Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.

*Warning*: Participants in this forum may encounter people who think it is reasonable to wonder why an elected official in Canada hasn't been murdered yet.
User avatar
domain
Übergod
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sep 4th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by domain »

I heard it was because those doctors wore socks.

Wearing socks increases the risk of heart disease and heart attacks in doctors specifically.
The vaccine-free shall inherit the earth
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 8947
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by Thinktank »

domain wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 7:25 am I heard it was because those doctors wore socks.
:thumbsdown: It's not socks. People don't wear socks at the beach usually.

'Sudden and Unexpected': At least 11 Vacationers Drop Dead on Italian Beaches in 24 hours
Image
While Italians prepare for their fourth Covid “vaccine” injections, the count of sudden deaths continues to rise inexorably – 11 under 60 years old in just the last hours.

https://rairfoundation.com/sudden-and-u ... -24-hours/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/epidemic- ... ad/5777425
Queen K wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 9:22 pm Up to six? Because SK has six also recently passed away.
can't find it anywhere
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22525
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

WESTman wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 8:11 pm They played God while chasing $$$ and they F'd UP... The intricacies of the cellular world is still a vast unknown...
So God wanted all those people to die of Covid, but Big pharma is bad for coming up with a vaccine (which apparently cut the mortality in nursing homes from 32% to 1.8%), a vaccine that they were asked/ordered to develop ASAP?
User avatar
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14657
Joined: Aug 10th, 2005, 6:35 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by kgcayenne »

Move more, eat less, cultivate self-discipline and live better.

Instead, automation has humans moving less, processed (heavily-processed) food has addictive properties that help make people eat more, dependence on instant gratification has lead to less self-discipline, and a lower quality of living overall.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22525
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Does not seem to be a huge increase in cardiac deaths in Canada over the years.
From 247 in year 2000, to 191 in recent years.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/434 ... in-canada/
liisgo
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2151
Joined: Jan 19th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by liisgo »

kgcayenne wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 11:23 am Move more, eat less, cultivate self-discipline and live better.

Instead, automation has humans moving less, processed (heavily-processed) food has addictive properties that help make people eat more, dependence on instant gratification has lead to less self-discipline, and a lower quality of living overall.
bingo, amazing how many are hiding behind the respect to exactly what you post.
On behalf of the governments and their media, more people than ever, during the last 2 yrs have headed down the path of being more vulnerable and burden on the system.
And we sit hear listening to those fouls tell us the vaccine is the answer to being committed. And everyone needs to take it to be recognized as doing the right thing.
Yes, vaccine works for those in a need for it. Never once was proven to be the best solution for best protection.

Return to “Bickering Room”