Bkr. Is heart disease increasing around the World?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 8935
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Thinktank »

I Think wrote: Mar 9th, 2022, 12:26 pm If you do not care enough about your neighbors, family and friends to get the shot, do not expect the rest of us to care about you.
Trudeau - 3 vaxxes, 2 covids
Biden - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids
Fauci - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids :up:

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

If there was such a thing as a "government health authority" they would teach people about nutrition.
Instead, PHOs like Deena Hinshaw are pulling in $600,000 a year to push vaxxines.
fat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67772
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by Queen K »

Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 71846
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Dear Reg,
The past couple of years have been incredibly traumatizing for so many Canadians. People have lost so much: financial devastation, the loss of so many dreams, losing loved ones.

And now at a time when we are hoping that we might finally be returning to normal life, we are being confronted with a new faceless fear: “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.”

This recently emerged mysterious affliction, manifests itself in healthy young adults who suddenly drop dead. Did you know that in Alberta, the leading cause of death is now “Unknown.”? Meanwhile in Toronto over the past few weeks, six young healthy doctors all died suddenly and with no explanation as to why.

We were quickly told that this wasn’t vaccine-related. But that is not good enough. If three young women go missing in your neighbourhood, and the police response was “Well it is probably not a serial killer”, that wouldn’t be good enough.
We would demand answers, which is what we should do now.

These are the same health and government officials who told us masking didn’t work, and then told us to mask. They assured us that the vaccines wouldn’t be mandatory, and then made them so. They promised us the vaccines would stop transmission, and now are admitting they knew it never would. They can’t be surprised that assuring us that everything is fine with absolutely no proof, is not accepted by increasingly frustrated and disillusioned citizens.

Because I have been bold enough to question the narrative from the beginning, I have received a steady flow of communications from doctors, nurses and paramedics who are concerned that SADS is indeed vaccine-related. Many of them do not want their stories shared because they know beyond a shadow of a doubt they would be fired, just for asking questions.

Others want their stories told. Like one woman who wanted to make sure her story reached me. In the span of just over half a year, her niece, and then nephew both died of suspected vaccine-related issues. One died from a confirmed blood clot that health departments around the world have traced back to vaccines. She was pressured to get vaccinated to keep her job.
The other was a member of the RCMP. In perfect health, he dropped dead with no explanation. They are calling it a SADS death. He leaves behind a wife and four kids.

These are just two stories out of a countless number that I have had emailed to me, and have been shared with me in person at every single campaign stop.

It is heartbreaking that many of these people are more comfortable sharing their concerns and grief with me, than talking to their coworkers, friends or family.

As someone who has been steadily attacked just for raising concerns, I understand. In fact, I wonder which version of “Leslyn Lewis spreads conspiracy theory” headline the media will use this time around? Will the CBC call me a fear-mongerer again for asking questions?

I am simply standing with my fellow Canadians saying that we deserve to hear the truth. We deserve the respect of being allowed to think logically without being slandered and cancelled. Here is the question I would put forward to anyone calling me a conspiracy theorist:

Is it a problem that this situation looks like a conspiracy? Or is it more concerning that our government and health officials don’t even care that it looks like a conspiracy, and that they are losing the trust of the public with their non-answers.
It’s time for answers.

Sincerely,

Leslyn Lewis
Justin Trudeau summed up by Stephen LeDrew:

Cockwomble: a person prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or inappropriate behaviour while generally having a very high opinion of his own wisdom and importance.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22505
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 12:53 pm
I Think wrote: Mar 9th, 2022, 12:26 pm If you do not care enough about your neighbors, family and friends to get the shot, do not expect the rest of us to care about you.
Trudeau - 3 vaxxes, 2 covids
Biden - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids
Fauci - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids :up:

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?
First: your info is incorrect (as usual) Biden and Fauci have had four doses of the vaccine.
And yet none of these, even the old guys are collapsing from heart disease (or covid).
Shall we have them run a marathon and see what happens?

Every time some athlete collapses now, it seems someone has to claim it was due to the vaccine, even if there was no evidence the person was vaccinated, or not vaccinated.
https://www.rojakpot.com/marathon-colla ... d-vaccine/
User avatar
TheBanHammer
Newbie
Posts: 89
Joined: Jan 17th, 2022, 10:43 am

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by TheBanHammer »

The fact that this all of a sudden took a massive jump starting in 2021 and has been gaining steam should tell you everything you need to know. There is so much information on this now it boggles the mind to read someone stating they have not heard of all the athletes dropping. There are hundreds of videos and headlines of these deaths? I have watched a 45 minute medley of them dropping all over the world with accompanied headlines!
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by hozzle »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 7:19 am
Thinktank wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 12:53 pm
Trudeau - 3 vaxxes, 2 covids
Biden - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids
Fauci - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids :up:

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?
First: your info is incorrect (as usual) Biden and Fauci have had four doses of the vaccine.
And yet none of these, even the old guys are collapsing from heart disease (or covid).
Shall we have them run a marathon and see what happens?

Every time some athlete collapses now, it seems someone has to claim it was due to the vaccine, even if there was no evidence the person was vaccinated, or not vaccinated.
https://www.rojakpot.com/marathon-colla ... d-vaccine/
The article you linked appears to be written by a Dr Adrian Wong he is not a doctor, but he has BSc. in Pharmacology why should I trust his writings.
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
Zedi
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2765
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Zedi »

LordEd wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 9:05 pm If you get vaccinated you will die a horrible death because there is an evil conspiracy against you!!!

Fear those who are in power because they want to enslave you with big pharma poisons.
Ed talking truth for once. Way to go eddy!
Zedi
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2765
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Zedi »

So many heart issues since the rollout of the leaky vaccine.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... -narrative
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 8935
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Thinktank »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 7:19 am Every time some athlete collapses now, it seems someone has to claim it was due to the vaccine, even if there was no evidence the person was vaccinated, or not vaccinated.
If the athlete collapsed in Canada, USA, Germany, France, Australia -all countries with 90% double vaxxed
and 60% of those double vaxxed people told the Health Authorities like Tam, Henry, Hinshaw (who just pulled
in a whopping $600,000 per year) ..... TO SHOVE THE THIRD VAX WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE,
but you can be sure the vaxxine killed them. Or 90% sure it was the vaxxine.

If the athlete collapsed in Africa - you can be almost 100% sure it was not the vaxxine.
light.gif
figure it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22505
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

hozzle wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 9:07 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 7:19 am
First: your info is incorrect (as usual) Biden and Fauci have had four doses of the vaccine.
And yet none of these, even the old guys are collapsing from heart disease (or covid).
Shall we have them run a marathon and see what happens?

Every time some athlete collapses now, it seems someone has to claim it was due to the vaccine, even if there was no evidence the person was vaccinated, or not vaccinated.
https://www.rojakpot.com/marathon-colla ... d-vaccine/
The article you linked appears to be written by a Dr Adrian Wong he is not a doctor, but he has BSc. in Pharmacology why should I trust his writings.
Do what any reasonable person would do, check other sources by educated unbiased researchers, and see what they say. Or, wait for the people on the ground, the doctors who treated these people, or the coroner if there was a death.
Taking information from someone who doesn't have the information and just supposes like Thinktank that if someone died in 2021, then it must have been the vaccine, is lunacy. There was also a virus circulating in 2021, maybe there was a heat wave like in Europe when a bunch more people died unexpectedly. Use some logic, but maybe not your own logic, try an expert in Athletes and sudden death, or sudden deaths during heat waves, or excess deaths during a widespread viral outbreak.
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 30040
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by the truth »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 12:53 pm
I Think wrote: Mar 9th, 2022, 12:26 pm If you do not care enough about your neighbors, family and friends to get the shot, do not expect the rest of us to care about you.
Trudeau - 3 vaxxes, 2 covids
Biden - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids
Fauci - 3 vaxxes, 2 Covids :up:

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

If there was such a thing as a "government health authority" they would teach people about nutrition.
Instead, PHOs like Deena Hinshaw are pulling in $600,000 a year to push vaxxines.

fat.jpg
the truth- zero covid vaccines -still waiting to catch it once.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22505
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 11:29 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 7:19 am Every time some athlete collapses now, it seems someone has to claim it was due to the vaccine, even if there was no evidence the person was vaccinated, or not vaccinated.
If the athlete collapsed in Canada, USA, Germany, France, Australia -all countries with 90% double vaxxed
and 60% of those double vaxxed people told the Health Authorities like Tam, Henry, Hinshaw (who just pulled
in a whopping $600,000 per year) ..... TO SHOVE THE THIRD VAX WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE,
but you can be sure the vaxxine killed them. Or 90% sure it was the vaxxine.

If the athlete collapsed in Africa - you can be almost 100% sure it was not the vaxxine.

light.gif
figure it out.
You too, in fact, anyone can make $300,000 a year. Just become a Provincial or national Public health officer. Too much trouble? Just become a physician and skip the hassle of being a PHO.
"The average salary for a physician is $268,216 per year in British Columbia.? " That's the average, so probably many make more than that.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Aug 4th, 2022, 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14657
Joined: Aug 10th, 2005, 6:35 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by kgcayenne »

These “vaccines are responsible” assertions are disrespectful of all whose loved ones have died from heart disease and stroke.

It sounds like a few people need to turn off their devices, get off their chairs, get outside, get some positive exercise and activity and PROPER nutrition. Most importantly, stop looking for excuses to spread BS and other nastiness.

Stop looking for boogeymen everywhere.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22505
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 11:29 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 7:19 am Every time some athlete collapses now, it seems someone has to claim it was due to the vaccine, even if there was no evidence the person was vaccinated, or not vaccinated.
If the athlete collapsed in Canada, USA, Germany, France, Australia -all countries with 90% double vaxxed
and 60% of those double vaxxed people told the Health Authorities like Tam, Henry, Hinshaw (who just pulled
in a whopping $600,000 per year) ..... TO SHOVE THE THIRD VAX WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE,
but you can be sure the vaxxine killed them. Or 90% sure it was the vaxxine.

If the athlete collapsed in Africa - you can be almost 100% sure it was not the vaxxine.

light.gif
figure it out.
We know one of the physicians who died was competing in a triathalon during a heat wave. Already discussed.
Of Three others:
: Dr. Lorne Segall Died Of Lung Cancer

Dr. Lorne E. Segall died after “a ridiculously unfair and hard fought year-long battle with advanced lung cancer“, according to his family.

So he most definitely did not die from getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

: Dr. Stephen McKenzie Was Seriously Ill

According to his office, Dr. Stephen W. McKenzie had been “seriously ill” leading up to his death.

Although the nature of his illness was not disclosed, his office had earlier been permanently closed, so it must have happened earlier and is thus unrelated to the 2nd booster dose.

: Dr. Jakub Sawicki Died From Stomach Cancer

According to his wife, Iris Sawicki, Dr. Jakub Sawicki was diagnosed with Stage 4 gastric cancer in August 2021 – just two weeks after the birth of their son, John-Paul.

Specifically, Dr. Jakub Sawicki had signet ring cell adenocarcinoma (SRCC) – a rare and very aggressive form of stomach cancer. He most certainly did not die from the COVID-19 vaccine

So presuming that these deaths were due to the vaccine is definitely premature at best, and is not supported by any evidence to date.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22505
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: What is causing heart attacks in young people

Post by Silverstarqueen »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 3:22 pm
Dear Reg,
The past couple of years have been incredibly traumatizing for so many Canadians. People have lost so much: financial devastation, the loss of so many dreams, losing loved ones.

And now at a time when we are hoping that we might finally be returning to normal life, we are being confronted with a new faceless fear: “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.”

This recently emerged mysterious affliction, manifests itself in healthy young adults who suddenly drop dead. Did you know that in Alberta, the leading cause of death is now “Unknown.”? Meanwhile in Toronto over the past few weeks, six young healthy doctors all died suddenly and with no explanation as to why.

We were quickly told that this wasn’t vaccine-related. But that is not good enough. If three young women go missing in your neighbourhood, and the police response was “Well it is probably not a serial killer”, that wouldn’t be good enough.
We would demand answers, which is what we should do now.

These are the same health and government officials who told us masking didn’t work, and then told us to mask. They assured us that the vaccines wouldn’t be mandatory, and then made them so. They promised us the vaccines would stop transmission, and now are admitting they knew it never would. They can’t be surprised that assuring us that everything is fine with absolutely no proof, is not accepted by increasingly frustrated and disillusioned citizens.

Because I have been bold enough to question the narrative from the beginning, I have received a steady flow of communications from doctors, nurses and paramedics who are concerned that SADS is indeed vaccine-related. Many of them do not want their stories shared because they know beyond a shadow of a doubt they would be fired, just for asking questions.

Others want their stories told. Like one woman who wanted to make sure her story reached me. In the span of just over half a year, her niece, and then nephew both died of suspected vaccine-related issues. One died from a confirmed blood clot that health departments around the world have traced back to vaccines. She was pressured to get vaccinated to keep her job.
The other was a member of the RCMP. In perfect health, he dropped dead with no explanation. They are calling it a SADS death. He leaves behind a wife and four kids.

These are just two stories out of a countless number that I have had emailed to me, and have been shared with me in person at every single campaign stop.

It is heartbreaking that many of these people are more comfortable sharing their concerns and grief with me, than talking to their coworkers, friends or family.

As someone who has been steadily attacked just for raising concerns, I understand. In fact, I wonder which version of “Leslyn Lewis spreads conspiracy theory” headline the media will use this time around? Will the CBC call me a fear-mongerer again for asking questions?

I am simply standing with my fellow Canadians saying that we deserve to hear the truth. We deserve the respect of being allowed to think logically without being slandered and cancelled. Here is the question I would put forward to anyone calling me a conspiracy theorist:

Is it a problem that this situation looks like a conspiracy? Or is it more concerning that our government and health officials don’t even care that it looks like a conspiracy, and that they are losing the trust of the public with their non-answers.
It’s time for answers.

Sincerely,

Leslyn Lewis
Ya, six young healthy doctors did not suddenly die in Ontario.
So if Canadians deserve to hear the truth, people should stop spreading so many lies,and then maybe they won't be "attacked". Which apparently just making people stick to the facts now is considered "attacking someone".
"Sudden Death", is not a new thing, it's been around for years and is usually a result of some cardiac arrythmia or undiagnosed heart condition. It can occur in young and young-ish people. Same goes for strokes and blood clots, these things occurred long before covid or the covid vaccine.
People were told there would be breakthru infections with the vaccine, and that it was unknown how many that might be.
So if you are going to continue to repeat and share false information, then you are going to have to read the corrections of that information, even if you feel "attacked".

Return to “Bickering Room”