Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
VaxisSafe
Übergod

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by VaxisSafe »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 10:54 am
VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 9:18 am

What was well said? All the pompous talk about recognizing patterns makes him sound like some autistic kid trying to justify his existence. No offence to autistic people as they’re generally great people who contribute more to society than DataCruncher who spends his days concocting conspiracy theories that everyone on the internet he doesn’t like is -Alan-
Talking from experience?
I’ve worked with disadvantaged people so yes; they’re far and away smarter than you.
VaxisSafe
Übergod

Post by VaxisSafe »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 5:40 am You'll even go so far as to make personal attacks against someones spouse whom is out of the discussion
I’m perplexed by this specific point. This person, whomever he, she, or it is supposed to be, allegedly was inoculated and suffered a vaccine injury and still hasn’t recovered. This info was freely shared in this very topic and I for one am curious what the symptoms are and why they’re being linked to the vaccine.

I mean, MAP is crying about an alleged vaccine injury that involved being sleepy for a couple days. What happened with this other person? Possibly vomited after a meal and the vaccine is to blame?
DataCruncher
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DataCruncher »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 9:09 am

Well said Datacruncher..

Well said indeed.
:up: :130:

I didn't want to have to go there, but it has a certain way of inviting truthful and deserving confrontation.
In fact, it lives off it.

That said,
the maniac doesn't need our help. It's already doing a great job of destroying itself.
So let it continue by itself, and we'll do as it does and just sit back - and watch it be consumed by its own venom. :smt045

---

:topic: :D
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 4:51 pm

Well said Datacruncher..

Well said indeed.

I didn't want to have to go there, but it has a certain way of inviting truthful and deserving confrontation.

That said,
the maniac doesn't need our help. It's already doing a great job of destroying itself.
So let it continue by itself, and we'll do as it does and just sit back - and watch it be consumed by its own venom. :smt045

---

Just like you did with your previous username?

Face it, we have all now have been made aware that you are nothing but a reconstituted "peaceseeker" name that has died a slow and miserable death a long time ago, after she was proven to be a conspiracy theorist, website, shill.

You are looking for fellow suckers to join your conspiracy theorist faction and donate to support your income. You are preying on the weak-minded, just like those that followed other cult leaders to their own death.

You and your kind are sick in the head and seek out those that are weak in the brain to financially support you.

We have your number and we have dialed you in. Anyone with any doubt,.....look up the post history of this predator, it's all well written down and for public exhibition.
Bring back the LIKE button.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Well said Datacruncher..

Well said indeed.

That said,

---

Agreed .. And I'm sure you've noticed , as I have, that "their' audience is disappearing in droves ..

It IS time to let them "sleep in the beds they made" ..

One day , this will be a place where teaching people not to talk about religion , politics et al at the risk of being berated can become a "discussion" about difficult topics in a civil manner once again

:130:
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
DataCruncher
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DataCruncher »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 5:53 pm

That said,

---

Agreed .. And I'm sure you've noticed , as I have, that "their' audience is disappearing in droves ..

One day , this will be a place where teaching people not to talk about religion , politics et al at the risk of being berated can become a "discussion" about difficult topics in a civil manner once again

:up:
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 5:53 pm

That said,

---

That is the biggest joke EVER in this thread, since YOU are the one that derailed it in the 1st place, you idiot.

NOW you want to get back on topic????

You have once again PROVEN that you are a complete mo ron.
VaxisSafe
Übergod

Post by VaxisSafe »

alanjh595 wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 6:55 pm That is the biggest joke EVER in this thread, since YOU are the one that derailed it in the 1st place, you idiot.
Beat me to it. How many comments have there been about his dislike of actors like Kevin Costner, dislike of Jewish people, and even weirder dislike of vegetables; specifically turnips?

I'm still interested in knowing how sleepiness is a 'vaccine injury' and what symptoms his cohort is allegedly suffering from. So many people have cried wolf about vaccine injuries, it's getting old. Have he and his cohort been compensated by the Canadian govt and are part of the 8 successful cases that have actually been linked to the vaccine? Or were their cases thrown out as unsubstantiated garbage? Inquiring minds want to know.
Last edited by VaxisSafe on Aug 4th, 2022, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DataCruncher
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DataCruncher »

:topic:
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 7:20 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 6:55 pm That is the biggest joke EVER in this thread, since YOU are the one that derailed it in the 1st place, you idiot.
Beat me to it. How many comments have there been about his dislike of actors like Kevin Costner, dislike of Jewish people, and even weirder dislike of vegetables; specifically turnips?

I'm still interested in knowing how sleepiness is a 'vaccine injury' and what symptoms his cohort is allegedly suffering from. So many people have cried wolf about vaccine injuries, it's getting old. Have he and his cohort been compensated by the Canadian govt and are part of the 8 successful cases that have actually been linked to the vaccine? Or were their cases thrown out as unsubstantiated garbage? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes, those questions are real head scratchers. They have lost the discussion, debate and the fight, that hey/they started, and now they want to get back on topic. That is so typical of that type, isn't it?
DataCruncher
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DataCruncher »

Listen before replying.

"This is the first self replicating species we've had on the planet who's parent is a computer.
It also is the first species to have it's own website encoded in its genetic code.
And we also built-in, three, ah, website address so that if somebody decodes the code, within the code, within the code, they can send an email to that address.
So it's clearly distinguishable from any other species having 46 names in it, its own web address ....."

01:14 ~ 02:27

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2aH7f5iLqEzo/

---

You are here,
22 years later.

What have they done?
VaxisSafe
Übergod

Post by VaxisSafe »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 2:50 pm Listen before replying.

"This is the first self replicating species we've had on the planet who's parent is a computer.
It also is the first species to have it's own website encoded in its genetic code.
And we also built-in, three, ah, website address so that if somebody decodes the code, within the code, within the code, they can send an email to that address.
So it's clearly distinguishable from any other species having 46 names in it, its own web address ....."

---

You are here,
22 years later.

What have they done?
Why's 2010 highlighted and then 22 years later highlighted? That's 12 years not 22. Damn conspiracy theorists aren't even trying anymore.
DataCruncher
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DataCruncher »

VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 2:56 pm
DataCruncher wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 2:50 pm Listen before replying.

---

You are here,
22 years later.

What have they done?
Why's 2010 highlighted and then 22 years later highlighted? That's 12 years not 22. Damn conspiracy theorists aren't even trying anymore.
'gibberish'

Publicly release in 2010.
Now go do some homework. :smt045
VaxisSafe
Übergod

Post by VaxisSafe »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 3:24 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 2:56 pm

'gibberish'

Publicly release in 2010.
Now go do some homework. :smt045
You didn't answer my question. I didn't type gibberish either in my post.

Synthetic cells will hopefully be used to cure renal failure and other conditions. End of story.
Last edited by VaxisSafe on Aug 5th, 2022, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Wasn't dc the one on here last night waving the :topic: sign?

Return to “Bickering Room”