Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
VaxisSafe
Übergod
Posts: 1375
Joined: Jan 31st, 2022, 10:22 am

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by VaxisSafe »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 9:38 pm
Queen K wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 7:08 pm AlanH is not Vaxisafe. Guaranteed.
yeah .. Sorry Q .

HE is an idiot .. He NEEDS a life
You mean DataCruncher? I'd normally agree but the poor guy appears to have suffered a stroke and is now incoherently babbling about possums. It's actually eerily similar to how you incoherently babble about turnips and Kevin Costner. :135:
User avatar
DataCruncher
Übergod
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jul 24th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by DataCruncher »

Image
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
User avatar
DataCruncher
Übergod
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jul 24th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by DataCruncher »

Doctors Criticize Fauci For Saying COVID Vaccines Induce 'Only Temporary' Menstrual Irregularities

“Well, the menstrual thing is something that seems to be quite transient and temporary, that’s one of the points,” Fauci said in an appearance on Fox News on July 25, upon being asked about the effect of vaccines on menstrual cycles.
“We need to study it more,” :200:
-Fauci


“Unfortunately the menstrual problems we are seeing are far from transient and temporary. Many women have been bleeding daily or having heavy, irregular, painful periods for an entire year. And some of these are well past menopause. Something is way off here. ”
-Dr. Christiane Northrup MD


“The significant and dramatic changes in menstrual patterns occurring after COVID-19 vaccines should not be marginalized. It is indicative of major adverse effects on women of reproductive age. The stakeholders claimed that the vaccine would remain at the injection site in the deltoid muscle. This was misinformation. The lipid nanoparticles (LNP’s) are now known to be distributed throughout the entire body and to be concentrated in the ovaries
-Dr. James Thorp is an extensively published 69-year-old physician MD board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine, who has been practicing obstetrics for over 42 years.

Pfizer’s Internal Documents

-Pfizer’s internal documents show a 118-fold increase in the concentration of LNPs from the time of injection to 48 hours.



Image



https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/doct ... gularities
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 23463
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by alanjh595 »

Image
No credible links, just CT rhetoric and links to conspiracy websites.

More from the leader of the Conspiracy Theorist Shill.

Image

Image

Image

May gawd have mercy upon you if you don't feel the trepidation of swimming in the waters of the brain washed.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 17092
Joined: Nov 24th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by MAPearce »

VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 8:39 am
MAPearce wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 9:38 pm

yeah .. Sorry Q .

HE is an idiot .. He NEEDS a life
You mean DataCruncher? I'd normally agree but the poor guy appears to have suffered a stroke and is now incoherently babbling about possums. It's actually eerily similar to how you incoherently babble about turnips and Kevin Costner. :135:
Nope I mean YOU Alanissafe..

I see you have ANOTHER user name huh ?,
mRsoprano
Loser
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
User avatar
DataCruncher
Übergod
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jul 24th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by DataCruncher »

Gov’t database reveals 10,000% increase in cancer reports due to COVID vaccines

A researcher who queried the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) discovered a 10,661.4% increase in cancer reports as a result of experimental COVID-19 gene-base vaccines as compared with all FDA-approved vaccines over the last 30 years.

- “I then searched ALL FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 30 years and found only 140 cases of cancer reported."

-“That result is for 360 months (30 years), whereas the 837 cases following the experimental COVID-19 vaccines were reported in just 20 months, since the roll out of the COVID-19 shots beginning in December of 2020,” Shilhavy wrote.


“That is an increase of 10,661.4%!” he concluded.


....also made note of the significant number of the cancer cases in the database that were of young people, from age 12 up through many young adults in their 20s.


-“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,”


Miscarriages — 279% increase,
Hypertension (high blood pressure): 2,281% increase,
Diseases of the nervous system: 1,048% increase, and
Cancer: 296% increase.



full>> https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt- ... -vaccines/
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
VaxisSafe
Übergod
Posts: 1375
Joined: Jan 31st, 2022, 10:22 am

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by VaxisSafe »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 4:59 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 8:39 am

You mean DataCruncher? I'd normally agree but the poor guy appears to have suffered a stroke and is now incoherently babbling about possums. It's actually eerily similar to how you incoherently babble about turnips and Kevin Costner. :135:
Nope I mean YOU Alanissafe..

I see you have ANOTHER user name huh ?,
mRsoprano
Loser
Oh is it Mr. Soprano now? Earlier you were calling me Tony Soprano so I was wondering what was going on.

Get bent

Sincerely,

Literally everyone aside from Truthy
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 23463
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by alanjh595 »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 5:47 pm Gov’t database reveals 10,000% increase in cancer reports due to COVID vaccines

A researcher who queried the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) discovered a 10,661.4% increase in cancer reports as a result of experimental COVID-19 gene-base vaccines as compared with all FDA-approved vaccines over the last 30 years.

- “I then searched ALL FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 30 years and found only 140 cases of cancer reported."

-“That result is for 360 months (30 years), whereas the 837 cases following the experimental COVID-19 vaccines were reported in just 20 months, since the roll out of the COVID-19 shots beginning in December of 2020,” Shilhavy wrote.


“That is an increase of 10,661.4%!” he concluded.


....also made note of the significant number of the cancer cases in the database that were of young people, from age 12 up through many young adults in their 20s.


-“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,”


Miscarriages — 279% increase,
Hypertension (high blood pressure): 2,281% increase,
Diseases of the nervous system: 1,048% increase, and
Cancer: 296% increase.



full>> https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt- ... -vaccines/
NO credible (virus safe) links......means NO consideration.

We are now wise to your crap. Stick to your CT thread.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/

This idiot is the head of the Conspiracy Theorist Idiot squad.
He/she/it will try to suck you into clicking on a malicious website that will infect your computer and damage your hard drive.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 17092
Joined: Nov 24th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by MAPearce »

alanjh595 wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Image
No credible links, just CT rhetoric and links to conspiracy websites.

More from the leader of the Conspiracy Theorist Shill.

Image

Image

Image

May gawd have mercy upon you if you don't feel the trepidation of swimming in the waters of the brain washed.
Give it up Alanissafe. You wouldn't accept a link from your own mother when it proves you WRONG ...

Oh . and I see you're STILL? in the que ??

Good work pissypants
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
User avatar
DataCruncher
Übergod
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jul 24th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by DataCruncher »

From every reply you have made, you show others how unbalanced and mentally ill you are - alan and other.

One of you (or both) (or more) will come back in some way to retaliate, as usual, because you're in the spotlight and it can't be hidden.


Image


If you don't have meds, seek some, because I and others here have never encountered such a deranged multi-personality type such as yourselves.
That's not a joke, or a dig. It's an obvious.
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 23463
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 6:12 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Image
No credible links, just CT rhetoric and links to conspiracy websites.

More from the leader of the Conspiracy Theorist Shill.

Image

Image

Image

May gawd have mercy upon you if you don't feel the trepidation of swimming in the waters of the brain washed.
Give it up Alanissafe. You wouldn't accept a link from your own mother when it proves you WRONG ...

Oh . and I see you're STILL? in the que ??

Good work pissypants
My mother is dead.
Being in the queue means that my posts have been read and have been approved by reasonable and intelligent persons of authority. Therefore, they agree and approve of what what my posts state.
Can you claim the same approval?........NO you can't.

You have just proven once again that you are an idiot with your own words.

Image
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 23463
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by alanjh595 »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 6:33 pm From every reply you have made, you show others how unbalanced and mentally ill you are - alan and other.

One of you (or both) (or more) will come back in some way to retaliate, as usual, because you're in the spotlight and it can't be hidden.


Image


If you don't have meds, seek some, because I and others here have never encountered such a deranged multi-personality type such as yourselves.
That's not a joke, or a dig. It's an obvious.
BUT, yet they don't speak out against me, like they do about you and your conspiracy theorist cohorts.

Why don't you just stick to your CT forum where we can just ignore you en-masse? Just like we did with peaceseeker?
Do you get bonus $$ by taking your whack-a-doodle headlines/virus infected links to the main board?

We got your number, we know what you are all about, FLOCK OFF.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 17092
Joined: Nov 24th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by MAPearce »

Being in the queue means that my posts have been read and have been approved by reasonable and intelligent persons of authority. Therefore, they agree and approve of what what my posts state.
Can you claim the same approval?........NO you can't.
yeah , I can .. Simply because my posts don't need to be screened .

Being in que means that you've run afoul with your mouth and can't be trusted to "play nice" ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
User avatar
DataCruncher
Übergod
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jul 24th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by DataCruncher »

alanjh595 wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 7:21 pm
DataCruncher wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 6:33 pm From every reply you have made, you show others how unbalanced and mentally ill you are - alan and other.

One of you (or both) (or more) will come back in some way to retaliate, as usual, because you're in the spotlight and it can't be hidden.


Image


If you don't have meds, seek some, because I and others here have never encountered such a deranged multi-personality type such as yourselves.
That's not a joke, or a dig. It's an obvious.
BUT, yet they don't speak out against me, like they do about you and your conspiracy theorist cohorts.

Why don't you just stick to your CT forum where we can just ignore you en-masse? Just like we did with peaceseeker?
Do you get bonus $$ by taking your whack-a-doodle headlines/virus infected links to the main board?

We got your number, we know what you are all about, FLOCK OFF.
---

Image


Paranoia:
Paranoia is an instinct or thought process that is believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.


Delusions:
These are persistent false beliefs. A person who has a delusional belief usually won't change their mind even if faced with strong evidence. Delusions involving paranoia are often "persecutory," which means a person believes that someone is
trying to harm them or negatively affect their life.
[icon_lol2.gif]

Image

Irrationality:
Irrationality is cognition, thinking, talking, or acting without inclusion of rationality. It is more specifically described as an action or opinion given through inadequate use of reason, or through emotional distress or cognitive deficiency. :smt045

The term is used, usually pejoratively, to describe thinking and actions that are, or appear to be, less useful, or more illogical than other more rational alternatives.

Irrational behaviors of individuals include taking offense or becoming angry about a situation that has not yet occurred, expressing emotions exaggeratedly, maintaining unrealistic expectations, engaging in irresponsible conduct,
disorganization, and falling victim to confidence tricks. People with a mental illness like schizophrenia may exhibit irrational paranoia.

People fail to realize the irrationality of their actions and believe they are acting perfectly rationally, possibly due to flaws in their reasoning. :smt045

Image

People have the inability to comprehend the social consequences of their own actions, possibly due in part to a lack of empathy. (like a psychopaths)
Some people find themselves in this condition by living "double" lives. (or 5 or 9) [icon_lol2.gif]

They try to put on one "mask" for one group of people and another for a different group of people. WHO DAT ! [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

Many will become confused as to which they really are or which they wish to become. :smt045

Image

Rational:
Having or exercising the ability to reason. Of sound mind; sane. (you're neither) :smt045

Insight:
Discernment, discrimination, perception, penetration, insight, acumen - a power to see what is not evident to the average mind.


Schizophrenia:
A common feature of schizophrenia is a symptom known as anosognosia. This condition, often described as “lack of
insight,”
means that a person’s brain can’t recognize any signs, symptoms or other evidence of a medical condition that
they have.

This lack of insight is very common with schizophrenia, which is why

wait for it.... [icon_lol2.gif]

people with schizophrenia often don't believe that they have the condition and are more likely to resist treatment.


Schizophrenia typically happens in three stages. The active stage of schizophrenia is when symptoms are at their worst.

Image

The key symptoms of schizophrenia are:

Delusions.
Hallucinations.
Disorganized or incoherent speech.
Disorganized *or unusual behavior. :smt045 [icon_lol2.gif]

Paranoia Schizophrenia:
Paranoid schizophrenia was once a subtype of this condition because paranoia commonly happens with schizophrenia.

Paranoia is a pattern of behavior where a person feels distrustful and suspicious of

wait for it.....

other people and acts accordingly. :smt045 [icon_lol2.gif]

Image

And when your done with that..........will you seek help. or just deflect? [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

Abstract

Several nanocarrier systems are frequently used in modern pharmaceutical therapies. Within this study a potential

toxicity risk of all nanoscaled drug delivery systems was found. An accumulation of several structurally different

nanocarriers but not of soluble polymers was detected in rodent ovaries after intravenous (i.v.) administration. Studies in

different mouse species and Wistar rats were conducted and a high local accumulation of nanoparticles, nanocapsules

and nanoemulsions in specific locations of the ovaries was found in all animals. We characterised the enrichment by in

vivo and ex vivo multispectral fluorescence imaging and confocal laser scanning microscopy. The findings of this study

emphasise the role of early and comprehensive in vivo studies in pharmaceutical research. Nanocarrier accumulation in

the ovaries may also comprise an important toxicity issue in humans but the results might as well open a new field of

targeted ovarian therapies.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... via%3Dihub


Read it and weep.

https://www.docdroid.net/xq0Z8B0/pfizer ... df#page=17
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 23463
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by alanjh595 »

Now if you could just recognize the fact that it is you that exhibit all of those characteristics combined with all of your conspiracy theories.....
....and you will begin to see what the rest of us have been seeing for as long as you have been on here.

wake up you mentally bankrupt paranoid schizophrenic weirdo.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Bickering Room”