Upcoming Grocery Deals

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Upcoming Grocery Deals

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Depends on the store - Walmart K'town always had/has issues. Just checked their web site for different meat items and Kelowna and Penticton are out of stock on most. Walmart Westbank is out of a few but the shelves aren't bare.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

For once, I won!
E80B4A6E-F6E9-4A7D-973C-5111F174658B.png
Last October(If I remember right), Freshco had cases of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup that I use now and then). Bought 3 for $6.00 each

Now, on sale for $10.00, regular $13.00/case.

If these prices stay the same as now, or increase as they probably will, I intend to make my own with Creamo and fresh mushrooms. Still have 2 cases left in pantry
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Catsumi wrote: Aug 16th, 2022, 8:06 pm For once, I won!

E80B4A6E-F6E9-4A7D-973C-5111F174658B.png

Last October(If I remember right), Freshco had cases of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup that I use now and then). Bought 3 for $6.00 each

Now, on sale for $10.00, regular $13.00/case.

If these prices stay the same as now, or increase as they probably will, I intend to make my own with Creamo and fresh mushrooms. Still have 2 cases left in pantry
All ready for the next pandemic?
I thought you would have learned from the last one, TP is where it's at.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

If you're using any cream soup for recipes, here's a damn good cream soup substitute with a list of additional ingredients for different types of soup depending on what you want to use it in/for.

Cream Soup Substitute
3 tbsp. butter
3 tbsp. flour
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper

In small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour, cook 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Gradually stir in chicken broth, then milk, whisking constantly. Let cook until bubbly and thickened, whisking frequently. Season with salt and pepper.

Note:
1/2 cup mixed mushrooms (cream of mushroom soup)
1/2 cup asparagus (cream of asparagus soup)
1/2 cup broccoli (cream of broccoli soup)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (cheese soup)
1/2 cup celery (cream of celery soup)
1/2 cup chicken (cream of chicken soup)
1/2 cup diced potato (cream of potato soup)
1/2 cup tomatoes (cream of tomato soup)
1/2 cup shrimp (cream of shrimp soup)
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Freshco: August 18th - 24th
Freshco Chicken.png
Freshco Duck.png
Freshco Lamb.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Freshco Cabbage.png
Freshco Celery.png
Freshco Green Onions.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Freshco Cherries.png
Freshco Raspberries.png
Freshco Strawberries.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Freshco Lettuce.png
Freshco Dates.png
Freshco Panko.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Safeway: August 18th - 24th
Safeway Chicken.png
Safeway Pork.png
Safeway Top Sirloin.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Walmart: August 18th - 24th
Walmart Blueberries.png
Walmart Watermelon.png
Walmart OJ.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Walmart: August 18th - 24th
Walmart Cheese Slices.png
Walmart Reser's Salads.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Your Independent Grocer: August 18th - 24th
YIG Chicken Breasts.png
YIG Chicken Legs.png
YIG Pork.png

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Superstore Your Independent Grocer: August 18th - 24th
YIG Potatoes.png
YIG Strawberries.png
YIG Yogurt.png
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Aug 18th, 2022, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Kraft dinner is on sale at save on till next wed by the box .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Save-On-Foods sale price for KD is $1.49 - regular price $1.99. Regular price per box at Superstore is $1.79 and Walmart is $1.27-$1.57 depending on flavour, give or take a couple of cents.

Superstore and Walmart have KD on sale by the box ... 4/$5.00 = $1.25/box. Carton of 12 is on sale for $9.77 at Superstore and Walmart. Regular price at Superstore is $12.99, Walmart is $15.97, Save-On-Foods is $19.99.

Save-On-Foods will price match.

Superstore - sale ends August 24th for the carton
Superstore KD.png
Walmart - sale ens August 24th for the carton
Walmart KD.png

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”