Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by Catsumi »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 16th, 2022, 7:23 pm Bill Bliar's pants are emitting copious amounts of CO2.

RCMP officer, communications official stand by political-interference allegation

The two people who made allegations of political meddling in the investigation into a shooting spree in Nova Scotia are standing by their recollections.

Chief Supt. Darren Campbell and former RCMP strategic communications director Lia Scanlan are among witnesses called to testify at the House of Commons public safety committee today.

The committee is sorting through conflicting reports about whether RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki pressured Nova Scotia RCMP to publicly release details about the weapons used by a gunman who murdered 22 people in a killing spree in April 2020.

Campbell and Scanlan say Lucki scolded them nine days after the shooting for not publicly identifying the guns that were used because she had made a promise to then-public safety minister Bill Blair that the information would be released.

snip

The conversation took place in a meeting by phone between Lucki and Nova Scotia RCMP officers and staff on April 28, 2020, a few hours after a news conference to update the public on the shooting investigation.

Campbell's handwritten notes about that phone call say Lucki mentioned she'd made a promise to the minister, and that the weapons information was connected to upcoming gun legislation.

Blair was accused of applying pressure to Lucki, but he and Lucki have denied that he interfered in the investigation or that Lucki was under pressure.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/38 ... allegation

Haha, I think they just painted each other into a corner.

Question is now: which rat gets the final say?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Nova Scotia mass shooting inquiry:
Advice given to witness worries former judge

"On July 28, Leather testified that in an earlier interview with commission lawyers, he didn’t say anything about emails or phone calls related to an April 28, 2020, meeting he attended with RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki because Justice Department lawyers had suggested he take “a reactive posture.”

Leather said he was advised not to proactively disclose previous conversations or correspondence with Lucki."

https://ottawasun.com/news/national/nov ... 1660696608
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

mikest2 wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 4:09 am Nova Scotia mass shooting inquiry:

"On July 28, Leather testified that in an earlier interview with commission lawyers, he didn’t say anything about emails or phone calls related to an April 28, 2020, meeting he attended with RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki because Justice Department lawyers had suggested he take “a reactive posture.”

Leather said he was advised not to proactively disclose previous conversations or correspondence with Lucki."

The Justice Dept, under Lametti and ultimately under Trudeau, are trying to obstruct justice once again.

They knew what they, Lucki and Bliar did was illegal, and are still desperately trying to hide that from Canadians.

The malfeasance in this government is off the charts.
A former Supreme Court of Canada judge working with the inquiry into the 2020 Nova Scotia mass shooting says he’s worried the federal Justice Department has been discouraging witnesses from being forthcoming with relevant evidence.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 5:42 am
mikest2 wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 4:09 am Nova Scotia mass shooting inquiry:

The Justice Dept, under Lametti and ultimately under Trudeau, are trying to obstruct justice once again.

They knew what they, Lucki and Bliar did was illegal, and are still desperately trying to hide that from Canadians.

The malfeasance in this government is off the charts.
A former Supreme Court of Canada judge working with the inquiry into the 2020 Nova Scotia mass shooting says he’s worried the federal Justice Department has been discouraging witnesses from being forthcoming with relevant evidence.
:up: :up:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
TimmyE
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by TimmyE »

"Leather testified that in an earlier interview with commission lawyers, he didn't say anything about emails or a phone calls related to an April 28, 2020, meeting he attended with RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki because Justice Department lawyers had suggested he take "a reactive posture.”

Witnesses testimony should not be discouraged by anyone, let alone the government who is trying to get off the book by interfering. They should speak the plain truth.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/lead-in ... d=IwAR2RPG

I think the RCMP need a leader not a puppet!!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Ken7 wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 6:36 pm https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/lead-in ... d=IwAR2RPG

Too late.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Catsumi wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 6:40 pm
Ken7 wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 6:36 pm https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/lead-in ... d=IwAR2RPG

Too late.
I couldn't imagine taking orders from Bill Blair, it would be like obeying Otis from Mayberry
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Can’t help but wonder if Lucki swears a blue streak in her car, homeward bound. She should.

Unknown
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

mikest2 wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 6:46 pm
Catsumi wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 6:40 pm

Too late.
I couldn't imagine taking orders from Bill Blair, it would be like obeying Otis from Mayberry
As a retired Police Office, I can't see how Blair was able to be Chief of Police in any Department.

He's a clown and it is not surprising Toronto was one of the most corrupt Departments in Canada.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Ken7 wrote: Aug 18th, 2022, 6:39 am
mikest2 wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 6:46 pm

As a retired Police Office, I can't see how Blair was able to be Chief of Police in any Department.

He's a clown and it is not surprising Toronto was one of the most corrupt Departments in Canada.
No wonder Blair fits right into Justin Trudeau's most corrupt Minority government Canada has ever had
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Liberals trying to shut down testimony on Bliar's malfeasance. NDP abstains, sell out Singh.

Bliar and Lucki are in doodoo up to their ear lobes.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

The Niberals are sure giving this topic the silent treatment.
Cat got your tongue?

Would love one to stick his/her/it's nose in here.
Say something. Even burb, fart or sneeze.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

bb49 wrote: Aug 18th, 2022, 4:58 pm The Niberals are sure giving this topic the silent treatment.
Cat got your tongue?

'cause it's not "fake news", this one will not fit under the rug
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

mikest2 wrote: Aug 18th, 2022, 6:37 pm
bb49 wrote: Aug 18th, 2022, 4:58 pm The Niberals are sure giving this topic the silent treatment.
Cat got your tongue?

'cause it's not "fake news", this one will not fit under the rug
Yeah, I think with the ramifications of possible criminal charges against Bliar and the PMO, the directive from Liberal HQ to their clapping seals is "Shut The Eff Up."
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Canada”