Ukraine war/President/news

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Post by Thinktank »

Queen K wrote: Jun 19th, 2022, 4:34 pm Maybe this is all to just depopulate as much of Ukraine as possible
Not once did our top monkeys try and negotiate for peace. Turdeau began unloading our money immediately

TO KEEP THE BLOOD FLOWING IN THE KILLING FIELDS OF UKRAINE.

and the goal - to depopulate that resource rich country. The West paid $hundreds of billions for that purpose.

It'll be 100,000 dead people now and many more injured.

freeland-zelensky.jpg
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by gertlush »

Whats becoming clear is there are 2 proxy armies fighting - the West's Ukrainians and Russia's Ukrainians. Russia is now reinforcing their side. Curious what theyll do, would assume its to bolster their current lines and defend while they incorporate the new territories.

I see Biden issued a firm denunciation... ouch, thats gotta sting Putin i bet
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Cant wait to hear trump say if I was still in power it would have been a smooth transition of the Donbas region , plus I would have put up some trump towers
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

bob vernon wrote: Sep 21st, 2022, 8:08 am Vlady is threatening to use a nuclear weapon on the Ukraine. The winds aloft on Friday of this week will be from the east and blow the fallout over Europe. Usually the flow is from the west or southwest which would blow the fallout back over Russia, but Friday is the rare flow from the east. Just saying.
Meh, not going to happen. Blowhards, blowing hard.

Russian Media Monitor - - -> https://twitter.com/i/status/1572087951416336385
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Sep 21st, 2022, 6:37 am Uhhh, that I was right? The consensus being amongst most serious military observers, West and Russian, that this was a planned Russian withdrawal. And Ukraine took heavy casualties.

And Putin's speech is now out, along with the referendum decisions.

So what are we gonna do about it?
If you're a Russian convict sitting in the can on a murder or rape conviction, it's only 6 months and you're a free man. Hundreds took the offer. If you're an international wingnut, looking for the opportunity to become a citizen of the "axis of the new world order" it's a year before your contract is up. Either way, turn tail and you get shot. Get liquidated by a Himar and your family barely gets a down payment on a new Lada. (Seat belts, airbags and stereo head not included.)

[icon_lol2.gif]

There is currently a 35 km lineup to the border between Finland and Russia. It's the only open border for Russians with Schengen Visas. Flights out of Russia sold out after Putin orders partial call-up. You should see some of the prices.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/cost-of ... ement.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/fl ... 022-09-21/

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/21/11242382 ... st-call-up

Can you imagine all the howls and speculation if Joe Biden's Whitehouse had booked all the national TV stations for a live speech at 8:00 pm, didn't show and then delivered a prerecorded statement that looked like it had been edited by a 70-year-old on Adobe Premiere Elements, the following morning?

Oh well, who doesn't love Swan Lake?

Last edited by Drip_Torch on Sep 21st, 2022, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

bob vernon wrote: Sep 21st, 2022, 8:08 am Vlady is threatening to use a nuclear weapon on the Ukraine. The winds aloft on Friday of this week will be from the east and blow the fallout over Europe. Usually the flow is from the west or southwest which would blow the fallout back over Russia, but Friday is the rare flow from the east. Just saying.
And give all of Europe an excellent excuse to join the fracass? I don't think so..
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

It's a special military operation, not an invasion. It's a defensive move, not aggression. It's a partial military mobilization, not a full mobilization.

In a country that has compulsorily military service. [icon_lol2.gif]

Sure, the rich kids in Moscow were able to buy their records and never actually attended any of the training, but the records say...

Watching them freak out in Russia, so far one girl dead in Moscow. They're not protesting the war, they are fine with the war, as long it's the poor people from the countryside fighting it.

Lucky for these guys the Wagner group will be able to liberate them from the Gulag and they'll still be able to go to Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1572665542892457985
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

If some are looking for a more nuanced, interesting take on the conflict...

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Ukraine President Zelenskiy

Post by Thinktank »

normaM wrote: Feb 26th, 2022, 5:51 am "Heroes only die once"
He is most definitely a Leader
can you tell me what is so :cuss: heroic about 70,000 DEAD, hundred thousand injured, $billions taken from our taxpayers to pay for it, and now the SHTF is going to get worse? While Zelensky has
a mansion in Italy, and he keeps his own $1 billion money for himself - does not give to Ukrainians who are now dead.
wow.gif
If he's a hero, shouldn't he be dead himself sometime soon?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Ukraine capture an intact T-90M Russian tank. Their most advanced.
American military will be swarming all over this if they don't already have one.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/u ... ional-tank
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

I think this will pause until 2023 now, while the Russians integrate their reserves and wait for the ground to freeze.

Of note is the fact their reservists go to fill out units with pre-existing equipment. So Ukraine also has 3-4 months to congure up hundreds of thousands of troops, thousands of vehicles etc. Not sure from where but...

A bit of a moot point though, the cash is running out and they need to settle. The looming Western financisl crisis will cut off support.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 2:04 pm I think this will pause until 2023 now, while the Russians integrate their reserves and wait for the ground to freeze.

:spitcoffee:

You should get yourself on Telegram, Twitter, or something. There's no pause happening the troops are being rounded up as we speak... yes, even at this hour of the morning. BYOB's - Booze, bullets and boots. The TicTok Chechens already looted all the good stuff.

Makhachkala, Russia - North Caucasus region, population about 575,000... well, minus 8 to 10 busloads of military aged males now, I guess.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1573105690515734528

Mongolia must be really nice this time of year? https://twitter.com/i/status/1572820087802839040

One of these photos is a Russian Military Recruitment center. The other is Moscow Airport yesterday afternoon, before they ordered the airlines to stop selling tickets to military aged males.

Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Drip_Torch wrote: Sep 21st, 2022, 10:48 am Meh, not going to happen. Blowhards, blowing hard.
Imagine being this callus and flippant with a trigger mechanism on a conventional time bomb in a school.

"It's just a bluff this thing is a dud!"

If your kid was at that school, would a 1% chance it was NOT a bluff be acceptable?

Now apply this to GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR and here you are saying "meh" and daring someone whose country is being threatened and whose LIFE is being threatened to defend themselves while you kill his citizens by proxy.

Literal insanity.

What gives you the right to play with the lives or every person on the planet like it's a flipping game?

Who gave you such right?

SHAME.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

motokelowna1 wrote: Sep 21st, 2022, 10:00 am Cant wait to hear trump say if I was still in power it would have been a smooth transition of the Donbas region , plus I would have put up some trump towers
From 2016 :

This was before liberals were bathed in almost 6 years of Cold-War level Russiagate hysteria and propaganda on all fronts.

Now they are literally advocating for World War Three while using recycled cups and driving Teslas.

Where has the anti war left gone?

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Anyone who supports Putin is a :swear: ing idiot.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “World”