Ukraine war/President/news

Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Drip_Torch »

the truth wrote: Sep 26th, 2022, 7:31 am russian people are waking up https://www.castanet.net/news/World/387 ... -up#387129
Yeah, the video is brutal.

Not a bad plan though, all things considered. The kid is facing 8 years as it stands. The penalty for avoiding conscription is 10 years. There's something about that look on his face that says, "I've done the math".

:smt045

All in all, there seems to be some internal issues with the conscription call up and even Putin's chief propagandist is disappointed.

Russian Media Monitor - - -> https://twitter.com/i/status/1574431253780398080

In other news, apparently the first wave of conscripts has arrived in the Luhansk region.

https://t.me/lygaoper/21991
Кажуть в Луганську область прибув перший ешелон з мобілізованими в РФ. Вони вже обліковані ЗСУшниками як 200 та 300. Померлим за ВВ Путіна, хочется побажати міцного здоров'я.

Google Machine translate: It seems that the first echelon of mobilizations in the Russian Federation arrived in the Lugansk region. The stench is already denounced by ZSU officers like 200 and 300. Let's die for Putin's VV, I want to help my health.
*sigh* Hopefully the Russians can come up with some gun oil so the next batch of little sunflowers can clean up those rifle barrels while they carry them forward the next few kilometers.
Last edited by Drip_Torch on Sep 26th, 2022, 10:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Of course there was "no damage" of course They'd never admit it if there was.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/hu ... c5da8c8d33
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

"Putin's chef" is finally forced to admit he's been cooking up a little more than Putin's lunch. Ha ha ha, I guess those videos of him recruiting in prisons finally forced his hand.
Yevgeny Prigozhin, a Russian businessman and a close ally of Vladimir Putin, has admitted that he founded the Wagner Group private military company in 2014, the first public confirmation of a link he has previously denied.
Wagner has been accused of committing human rights abuses in Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Central African Republic, Sudan and Mozambique. The group’s alleged co-founder, Dmitry Utkin, has been linked to the far right and is believed to have named the group after Hitler’s favourite composer. The US and EU have imposed sanctions on Prigozhin and Utkin for their role in Wagner.
In the past, he's actually sued people that suggested he was connected with Wagner. He lost every case outside of Russia and won every case inside of Russia. Go figure?

You can read more here: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... nary-group

I'm not going to post this video here, (because it really doesn't end well) but I suspect this is just the beginning.
drunk-af.jpg
Clearly hammered and staggering. Shouting while carrying the Russian flag and firing his weapon towards Ukrainian lines. The video of him carrying the flag forward is about 45 seconds long... about as long as it took to direct fire onto him.

Reportedly, the war is over for him and 3 of his giggling compatriots, but to his credit, he did manage to advance the flag and his rifle about 15 meters.

But hey, I'll post this video here... and you'll get the gist of it all.

A little paint upgrade to the front bumper and off they go to the front...

KrAZ 255's. A Ukrainian made copy of the 200,000 Studebaker trucks the US sent the Soviet Union for WWII. I guess they are going to give them back?

How's the mobilization going? Well, prevention is the best and only medicine. Oh, and you'll all need to phone your wives...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1574476679539527680

Classic catch 22. Can't fight a war in another country and can't fight against the war in their own country. I get the impression there is a bit of a pushback going on. Not often, okay never, have I seen Margarita Simonyan and Vladimir Solovyov say anything negative about anything, other than the West, the US and NATO.

This one is really odd. :135: (somethings got to give here soon.)

Russian Media Monitor - - -> https://twitter.com/i/status/1574491958101393411

Something really good happening in Georgia this week? Wonder why everyone is lining up at the border?

drone footage ---> https://twitter.com/i/status/1574354919682969602
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Not much real news out there right now, as can be judged by the stream of drivel here. Unfortunately the Western advantages in Web Design and TikTok memes wont count for much once it kicks off again.

How about a link detailing the next tranche of weapons or cash to Ukraine?? Anyone??? Hmmm... maybe its not coming?

Back to unnamed officials and drunk russkies...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Sep 26th, 2022, 5:11 pm How about a link detailing the next tranche of weapons or cash to Ukraine?? Anyone??? Hmmm... maybe its not coming?
12 billion working its way through the pipeline right now and I quite expect more from other countries. Get back to you in a day, maybe two. Nah, just checked, I doubt it's two. Oh, and there's an additional $3.6 billion in Presidential Drawdown Authority. Missed that earlier.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-con ... 022-09-26/

NATO has delivered 200,000 winter kits and more are to be delivered. Meanwhile Russian troops are being told to bring their own sleeping bags and pads. (You still won't look at those twitter links - eh?)
Untitled-3.jpg
https://www.canada.ca/en/department-nat ... raine.html

:130:
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

Drip_Torch wrote: Sep 26th, 2022, 5:49 pm 12 billion working its way through the pipeline right now and I quite expect more from other countries. Get back to you in a day, maybe two. Nah, just checked, I doubt it's two. Oh, and there's an additional $3.6 billion in Presidential Drawdown Authority. Missed that earlier.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-con ... 022-09-26/

:130:
Why are western countries sending so much money to one of the most corrupt countries on the planet? We got a medical system in shambles here and we're sending money to Ukraine!?!
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

If it was real weapons it would be plastered everywhere. There are basically no stories in the western press other than "chaotic russian mobilization". Putin upped the ante and we empty our pockets and shrug... but great spin on it though.

$4.5 billion to fund Ukrainian government in Q4? Not much bang for the buck there.

Israelis turned them down, ouch. Ukrainians need tanks, guns, bullets, bombs, air defense, helis, men, cash... none of which is gonna come fast enough
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

[/quote]

Why are western countries sending so much money to one of the most corrupt countries on the planet? We got a medical system in shambles here and we're sending money to Ukraine!?!
[/quote]

BINGO!! Two of the most corrupt countries on the planet and we should care tht they blow each other up? Why? The only reason the western world is involved is because corrupt politicians are making hand over fist off of it. WHAT ABOUT OUR OWN PEOPLE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY?!
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

As a reader, not a participant in this thread that I go to looking for news of the war, but find instead cutesy type posts that are totally unhelpful. Almost as if they are intended to obscure what is going on.

Oh well, it’s a war, nothing serious.

From the forgoing posts I cannot tell which side is winning or losing.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Catsumi wrote: Sep 26th, 2022, 7:02 pm As a reader, not a participant in this thread that I go to looking for news of the war, but find instead cutesy type posts that are totally unhelpful. Almost as if they are intended to obscure what is going on.

Oh well, it’s a war, nothing serious.

From the forgoing posts I cannot tell which side is winning or losing.
One side is getting an additional 15.6 billion in aid and seems to be gaining on the map.

The other side is freaking right out, suggesting the recruiters should be shot, is dragging people onto busses and telling its troops they will need to come up with their own sleeping bags, feminine hygiene pads and tampons.

War is serious and this does suck, but it's not like anyone is going to pay any attention to anything they don't want to hear anyways. You were mod, weren't you? I assume you know how the ignore button works. I've certainly found it handy.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Yup. Thanx. Will skip over this thread henceforth
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Catsumi wrote: Sep 26th, 2022, 7:33 pm Yup. Thanx. Will skip over this thread henceforth
Most the stuff I post is from Russian media anyways. I don't know why anyone would be interested in that.

Things are going great, new recruits are showing up on the line in the Luhansk region. If you look back in this thread, you'll see the trainload of 200+ that almost made it off the train but fear not Russian media is interviewing some of the fresh recruits that have been mobilized. According to the banner, this first one is callsign - Grandpa

Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Sep 26th, 2022, 6:20 pm If it was real weapons it would be plastered everywhere. There are basically no stories in the western press other than "chaotic russian mobilization". Putin upped the ante and we empty our pockets and shrug... but great spin on it though.

$4.5 billion to fund Ukrainian government in Q4? Not much bang for the buck there.

Israelis turned them down, ouch. Ukrainians need tanks, guns, bullets, bombs, air defense, helis, men, cash... none of which is gonna come fast enough
It is literally plastered everywhere. Not to be outdone by the Americans and Western Allies, Russia has stepped up in a big way lately, but you won't look at twitter links, so I can't show you how much.

Netherlands announced. Psst, Canada is about to announce... I can feel it coming.
Untitled-4.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... ainian_War

Do you have google? You could check out the list of foreign aid to Russia during the Russo Ukrainian war and do a bit of a comparison. Or, you could save yourself some time and take my word for it. There isn't a list.
Tyrian-Quill
Board Meister

Post by Tyrian-Quill »

Drip_Torch

Thank You.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. – George Bernard Shaw
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Drip_Torch wrote: Sep 25th, 2022, 11:29 am Me, I'm on the side that isn't threatening you with the use of nuclear weapons, the side that respects international law and the side that carries itself with dignity. The side that every political party that sits in Ottawa is on.
roll-eyes.gif
So you are not on the side of Britain who threatened to blow Russia to hell six years ago. :up: that's good.

But the dumbest group of people in the country - the politicians - who gave the stinker Zelensky a standing ovation,
because the war industry decided it would be easier to steal $2 billion (67,000 brand new Ford F150s for those who don't know what a billion is) from hard working Canadian taxpayers, if EVERYONE was in agreement.

that's not good. Those idiots in Ottawa - EVERY ONE OF THEM - can't be trusted as we can see how they dropped vax requirements at the border after myocarditis in kids is showing up - baaaaaaaaaaaad. Lawsuits for the fools you say you trust.

she threatened Russia with nukes six years ago.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “World”