Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

What Castanet Did Not Report

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

What Castanet reported.
https://www.castanetkamloops.net/news/K ... -inclusion

What Castanet did not report:
https://www.radionl.com/2022/09/15/city ... -contract/
we want to make sure they are able to access the washroom of the gender they identify with.

She suggests gender signs on bathrooms be removed, to indicate they are accessible, for everyone to go into.

"So, I’m speaking from my own cisgender identity as a woman; I identify as a woman, and I was assigned woman at birth. If there is a woman in the women’s washroom and there is no man in that single stall washroom, guess where I am going. I’m not waiting for her to come out. I am going in the men’s washroom".

And if a ten year old girl is in the washroom and a man walks in.......
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: What Castanet Did Not Report

Post by Catsumi »

Haha, one thing is for sure, she is a bafflegabber of the first order:
“For example, I would consider myself to be able-bodied for now, I’m not a person with disabilities but there is no way I would know what someone else’s experience is so I cannot make assumptions, because if we do the work, without consulting then we will make mistakes and we do not want to make mistakes, we want to be meaningful and inclusive.”

When it comes to mobility accessibility in the city, Mackie suggests Kamloops is any different from than many other mid-sized municipalities across Canada.

“They have actually done a lot of work already like they had done some consultation with the community a number of years ago, and they actually already developed a diversity and inclusion plan. They have a working group that is dealing with it already so my role will be to touch base, connect with them, find out what they have already done, and identify what’s included in the plan that I can help with.”

Beyond that, Mackie says people in Kamloops may notice some changes as well once her work is done, pointing to the issue of public restrooms.

“When you think about gender identity and the transgender community, we want to make sure they are able to access the washroom of the gender they identify with and that is legislation in a lot of provinces.”

She suggests gender signs on bathrooms be removed, to indicate they are accessible, for everyone to go into.

“If you think about a coffee shop or a gas station, there will be two, single stall washrooms, and one will say man or have that image, and one will have the dress suggesting this is the one for the women,” she said.

“So, I’m speaking from my own cisgender identity as a woman; I identify as a woman, and I was assigned woman at birth. If there is a woman in the women’s washroom and there is no man in that single stall washroom, guess where I am going. I’m not waiting for her to come out. I am going in the men’s washroom.”

Mackie’s new role is a contract position, with her tenure in Kamloops City Hall expected to last 18-months.
If you want more of the same, it’s in the link.

We send these spawn to University and this is what is churned out.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This situation is a pedophile dreams come true, as well a rapist.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

GordonH wrote: Sep 15th, 2022, 8:10 pm This situation is a pedophile dreams come true, as well a rapist.
Lawyers are tickled too. Lawsuits on the horizon, folks.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Catsumi wrote: Sep 15th, 2022, 8:13 pm
GordonH wrote: Sep 15th, 2022, 8:10 pm This situation is a pedophile dreams come true, as well a rapist.
Some scars money can’t fix.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

GordonH wrote: Sep 15th, 2022, 8:16 pm
Catsumi wrote: Sep 15th, 2022, 8:13 pm

Some scars money can’t fix.
Of course not Gordon!!

This is why such ludicrous ideas ought to be shot down before they go skywards.

Unknown
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

Gender Identifiers that insist on self proclaimed pronouns are narcissistic and manipulative... they weaponized their plight so some white knights in society will support them when they are confronted by normal people.

This whole chapter in history is tantamount to a psychological spade/neutering program by the non-reproducing sector of society as a "up yours" to heteros.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

hozzle wrote: Sep 17th, 2022, 8:45 pm Gender Identifiers that insist on self proclaimed pronouns are narcissistic and manipulative... they weaponized their plight so some white knights in society will support them when they are confronted by normal people.

This whole chapter in history is tantamount to a psychological spade/neutering program by the non-reproducing sector of society as a "up yours" to heteros.
SPADE?
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

bob vernon wrote: Sep 27th, 2022, 8:32 pm
hozzle wrote: Sep 17th, 2022, 8:45 pm Gender Identifiers that insist on self proclaimed pronouns are narcissistic and manipulative... they weaponized their plight so some white knights in society will support them when they are confronted by normal people.

SPADE?
Spay?
*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 3rd, 2022, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't start please.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Snort. Haha

I think he meant “spayed”

https://www.avma.org/resources/pet-owne ... -neutering

Unknown
77TA
Lord of the Board

Post by 77TA »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 3rd, 2022, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I am all for using an available washroom if one or the other is occupied and they are single occupancy.

I am not nor will I ever be in favor of men using women's facilities and vice versa in the case of multi use facilities.

I don't care what you call yourself. Look in your pants and let that guide you as to where you should be and where you shouldn't.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

mexi cali wrote: Sep 28th, 2022, 8:47 am I am all for using an available washroom if one or the other is occupied and they are single occupancy.

I am not nor will I ever be in favor of men using women's facilities and vice versa in the case of multi use facilities.

I don't care what you call yourself. Look in your pants and let that guide you as to where you should be and where you shouldn't.
I'm all for women taking over the men's room entirely whenever there are women lined up and the men's is empty.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

sad but true.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Castanet is NOT REQUIRED to report anything. It is a public service free of charge to the readers.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Kamloops”