Did You Know

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Did You Know

Post by oneh2obabe »

412.jpg
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

For almost 20 years, at our last house, hummingbirds returned the same week every year.
They would have babies who then kept up the tradition.
If a feeder was empty they would hover in front of the living room window to get our attention.
Amazing creatures.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

bb49 wrote: Oct 1st, 2022, 10:33 am If a feeder was empty they would hover in front of the living room window to get our attention.
Amazing creatures.
When we lived in SE Kelowna they would do that too. I would be filling the feeder and they would be feeding as I hung it up.
We went through a couple of litres of liquid very few days.

Loved watching them and I miss that where we are now.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

We miss them too. In a condo now and no bird feeders.
But boy, we saved a bundle in sugar this summer.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

413.jpg
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

414.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

415.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

416.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

417.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

418.jpg

Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Robot servers.JPG
I haven't failed until I quit.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

419.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

420.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

421.jpg

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

422.jpg

Return to “Grab Bag”