Coronavirus Memes *Language warning*

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Coronavirus Memes *Language warning*

Post by Thinktank »

Bad Bad Bonnie. search: Top Scientists Publish Paradigm-Shifting Study About COVID-19 Boosters -epochtimes -may cause 18 to 98 actual serious adverse events for each COVID-19 infection-related hospitalization theoretically prevented.
Bad Bad Bonnie. search: Top Scientists Publish Paradigm-Shifting Study About COVID-19 Boosters -epochtimes -may cause 18 to 98 actual serious adverse events for each COVID-19 infection-related hospitalization theoretically prevented.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

16C35965-E19A-4585-8958-B833BD1798E1.jpeg
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

They tormented ten million law abiding citizens by not allowing them to travel without the doses Bourla says ARE WORTHLESS. I would love to see those three arrogant travel-ban-monkeys get exposed.... in court.
They tormented ten million law abiding citizens by not allowing them to travel without the doses Bourla says ARE WORTHLESS. I would love to see those three arrogant travel-ban-monkeys get exposed.... in court.
Yet - without two doses you couldn't fly or take the train in Canada.
Yet - without two doses you couldn't fly or take the train in Canada.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

safe.jpg
safe2.jpg
study.png
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:smt045

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I was told I was "dangerous" in March 2020. It looks like it's dangerous to trust people who were trusting other people.
I was told I was "dangerous" in March 2020. It looks like it's dangerous to trust people who were trusting other people.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

over.jpg
never.jpg

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I'm convinced the small percentage of people who practically beg their boss to force their co-workers to get vaccinated, have some very serious mental problems.
I'm convinced the small percentage of people who practically beg their boss to force their co-workers to get vaccinated, have some very serious mental problems.

The slave owners had control over their slaves, similar to the way large corporations forced workers to get vaccinated. Slavery never ended for those people who willingly do what boss tells them, without a fight.
The slave owners had control over their slaves, similar to the way large corporations forced workers to get vaccinated. Slavery never ended for those people who willingly do what boss tells them, without a fight.

77TA
Lord of the Board

Post by 77TA »

2518f6857be50d1a.png
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^Hilarious poem. Laughed out loud….thanks

Good one, Kroynon!
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

bonnie-liar.jpg

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

funny.jpg

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^

I know, I know….it sounds ridiculous to us now, but wait ten years and the young ones will be reviewing this era and looking for ankle bracelets for us oldsters.

Unknown
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

bourla.jpg

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I think she should pay $millions for being a fraud. But big pharma disagrees with me.
I think she should pay $millions for being a fraud. But big pharma disagrees with me.
Janine Small(brain) admitted Pfizer Pfraud - now we see just how incredibly gullible and stupid a percentage of pro-vax goons can be - actually wanting jail time for the people who stood for the truth, the unvaxxed.
Janine Small(brain) admitted Pfizer Pfraud - now we see just how incredibly gullible and stupid a percentage of pro-vax goons can be - actually wanting jail time for the people who stood for the truth, the unvaxxed.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

so now we know they were lying from day one. it doesn't protect others. doesn't stop the spread.
so now we know they were lying from day one. it doesn't protect others. doesn't stop the spread.

Return to “Health”