Ukraine war/President/news

BC Landlord
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by BC Landlord »

Ka-El wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 4:43 pm And I can tell you with confidence that despite that
anyone believing Putin's propaganda is still a dupe.
I can smell propaganda from miles away. And the stench of it coming from NATO Russia-haters, and their puppet states is overwhelming.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

BC Landlord wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 4:53 pm Did Soviets invade a NATO member in 1962? And what was the US response?
OK, I'll play your little game, who did the Soviet Union invade in 1962
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

my5cents wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:15 pm
BC Landlord wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 4:53 pm Did Soviets invade a NATO member in 1962? And what was the US response?
I’m talking about the Cuban missile crisis of 1962. Why would nowadays Russia accept something on its borders, so hostile to its security, what the US wouldn’t back then?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

BC Landlord wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:21 pm
I’m talking about the Cuban missile crisis of 1962. Why would nowadays Russia accept something on its borders, so hostile to its security, what the US wouldn’t back then?
Cuba has never been a NATO country, Russia was invited by Fidel Castro.
Wow, you need to brush up on your history.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

BC Landlord wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:21 pm
It already has with Norway, Estonia and Latvia.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

GordonH wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:37 pm Cuba has never been a NATO country, Russia was invited by Fidel Castro.
I’ve never said Cuba was a NATO member. What happened back then was exactly the same as Ukraine nowadays inviting NATO on its borders with Russia.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

GordonH wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:39 pm It already has with Norway, Estonia and Latvia.
None of which as hostile as Ukraine, and perhaps within Russian tolerance range. I can’t speak for them. And why would that make a precedent justifying further NATO encroachments?
Last edited by BC Landlord on Oct 10th, 2022, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

Joe Rogan & Dave Smith Break Down The Real Reasons Russia Invaded Ukraine In Viral Clip

"This thing with Russia is the craziest thing in the world. The idea that we're actually flirting with a nuclear conflict with Russia?"

:135:
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

GordonH wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:37 pm Cuba has never been a NATO country, Russia was invited by Fidel Castro.
Why did the US try (and fail) to invade Cuba?
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

BC Landlord wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:21 pm Why would nowadays Russia accept something on its borders, so hostile to its security
Will Finland be invaded next?
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

GordonH wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 5:39 pm It already has with Norway, Estonia and Latvia.
The invasion of Ukraine shows that Russia does not accept the threat on their borders.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

PoplarSoul wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 6:11 pm Will Finland be invaded next?
The PM of Finland just called for regime-change in Russia and expressed the desire to place hostile weapons on the Russian border.

I'd call that hostile towards Russia.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Mazdatruck wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 6:09 pm
Why did the US try (and fail) to invade Cuba?
Could we focus this thread on Ukraine Russia War NEWS?
If you want to start a thread on the Cuban missile crisis, (sixty years ago guys!), not news. I'm sure that's possible.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 10th, 2022, 6:27 pm Could we focus this thread on Ukraine Russia War NEWS?
If you want to start a thread on the Cuban missile crisis, (sixty years ago guys!), not news. I'm sure that's possible.
The US invaded Cuba because they did not accept the threat of Russia becoming friends with Cuba.

This is the same threat NATO poses to Russia by allowing NATO into Ukraine.

Was the US wrong to invade Cuba?

Was Russia wrong to defend itself after the failed (illegal) US invasion, by placing nukes in Cuba?
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

??? DID SOVIETS INVADE A NATO MEMBER IN 1962 ? NO

AND WHAT WAS THE US RESPONSE ? None, no NATO member was invaded.

The Cuban missle crissis was about NUCLEAR MISSILES being put in Cuba by the Soviet Union.

Did someone put MUCLEAR MISSILES in Ukraine ? NO
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “World”