Ukraine war/President/news

Even Steven
Guru

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Even Steven »

I'm sure they'll approve their NATO membership any day.

Otherwise this well respected politician (sarcasm alert) is looking like clown for publicly signing an application without even checking if they want him.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Another successful Russian demining operation, executed as planned, I assume. Not sure what else would explain it?
Untitled-6.jpg
If you really can't imagine how it all ends - - -> https://twitter.com/i/status/1580293815357042688

A little cut polish and some Advil, and they'll be back in the fight in no time - I'm sure. [icon_lol2.gif]
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

Drip_Torch wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 2:28 pm Another successful Russian demining operation, executed as planned, I assume. Not sure what else would explain it?

If you really can't imagine how it all ends - - -> https://twitter.com/i/status/1580293815357042688

A little cut polish and some Advil, and they'll be back in the fight in no time - I'm sure. [icon_lol2.gif]
New recruits?
Don't worry about the roads, just worry about the gays and the Nazis too of course. :D
When you scroll down you can see this tweet below.
Trucks are too heavy to cross the partially restored bridge?

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/sta ... Lpje4rAAAA
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

Drip_Torch wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 2:28 pm Another successful Russian demining operation, executed as planned, I assume. Not sure what else would explain it?

Untitled-6.jpg

Well, to be fair, the mines were very cleverly hidden. [icon_lol2.gif]

It's quite obvious why the Russians have to rely so heavily on their nuclear arsenal and long range missiles, because the mighty red army is the modern day Keystone Cops.
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

How are people alive after that ?
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Amazing they can fire 100+ missiles and kill fewer people than the average US drone strike on a wedding party.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

gertlush wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 8:45 am
Mazdatruck wrote: Oct 11th, 2022, 7:09 pm

1. Russia is a great threat to Europe
2. Russia has old weapons from the 70's and they have no gear and they are sick so relax bros.

*removed*
Never did answer, just a bunch more spiel...
*removed*

The russophobia president on this threat is alarming, speaking of attacks.

Open death threats, wishing Russians dead, gleeful remarks about casualties are all commonplace here.

I wonder if we could get away with saying such things about Israelis!
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2022, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Challenging moderator.
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2022, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

gertlush wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 4:30 pm Amazing they can fire 100+ missiles and kill fewer people than the average US drone strike on a wedding party.
LOL

Ukranians damage one bridge and kill 6 people in the process.

Russians disable 30% of their electrical grid with 200 strikes across the entire country and kill 11? 12?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

PoplarSoul wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 2:47 pm

New recruits?
Don't worry about the roads, just worry about the gays and the Nazis too of course. :D
When you scroll down you can see this tweet below.
Trucks are too heavy to cross the partially restored bridge?

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/sta ... Lpje4rAAAA
In the modern battlespace, there's a lot to cover during the three or four days of basic training.

Latest I've seen is Putin's mobilization has managed to mobilize close to 800,000 military aged males - right out of the country. (Damn Russophobes, don't they know the US is evil?)

New photos and some video out on the bridge. Reminds me of the Monty Python skit, the Black Knight - "It's just a flesh wound".

Video here: ---> https://twitter.com/i/status/1580341548432007168

There are satellite photos of the truck backlog, it's impressive, but really, it's only a whole bunch of trucks, so there is that and I'm not going to post it. Instead, let's take a look at how that ferry system is doing...

Expect a wait.

All in all, safe to say the special military operation and the partial mobilization are progressing as planned...

Okay well, maybe not his plan.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Okay, so this is fun.

Putin's propaganda machine isn't even trying anymore - and why would they? The FSB has published irrefutable proof of the truck bomb that destroyed the Kerch Bridge.

Here's a picture of the truck going through inspection and below is the X Ray proving the bomb was inside.

Do you see it?

Here, look again...

BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Why is it so important to blame Russia for everything under the sun? The bridge was sabotaged, no doubt about that. And the bridge had no military significance. Only civilians are suffering. I see no accomplishments here.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

BC Landlord wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 9:08 pm Why is it so important to blame Russia for everything under the sun? The bridge was sabotaged, no doubt about that. And the bridge had no military significance. Only civilians are suffering. I see no accomplishments here.
I don't blame Russia for anything.

Putin has Russians locked under his spell and Russian's are being abused by him as much as they were under the Czars and Stalin. Russians need liberating far more than Ukrainians, but that's not for the western world to do. At least until they decide to take a hand in it themselves.

The Bridge had no military significance? Come on, what do we gain by calling up, down? A dog is dog, and it really doesn't matter how many times you call it a cat.

Take a closer look at the ferry photo above, if you like I'll make it bigger.

What do we accomplish by amplifying Putin's propaganda? Russia can't win this war and if Russians were allowed to see this war unfiltered, they likely wouldn't see a point to being involved in it. I mean, let's get serious if a Russian were to call this a "war" or an "invasion" they could be spending up to 15 years in jail.

Why is that? I live in the "evil western world" and yet, when I see tanks and guys with guns, crossing a border and shooting at things, infrastructure, people, I can call it a war or an invasion. Either that's not a war and I'm brainwashed, or it is a war (and I've got to tell you I see enough of this unfiltered in a day to assure you it is) and I'm far freer than my Russian brothers and sisters on this planet.

Stop Putin. Stop the war.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

BC Landlord wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 9:08 pm Why is it so important to blame Russia for everything under the sun? The bridge was sabotaged, no doubt about that. And the bridge had no military significance. Only civilians are suffering. I see no accomplishments here.
It's not Russia or even Russians, it's war criminal Vladimir Putin that is to blame for it all.
He illegally invaded another country not for Russia but for himself only.
The world has every right to criticize him.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Drip_Torch wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 9:39 pm Putin has Russians locked under his spell and Russian's are being abused by him as much as they were under the Czars and Stalin. Russians need liberating far more than Ukrainians, but that's not for the western world to do. At least until they decide to take a hand in it themselves.
You do not understand Russia and Russians whatsoever. Russians don't feel they need to be "liberated". Putin, as much as we see him as a dictator, is the liberator in the eyes of the vast majority of Russians, especially those stuck under the Ukrainian rule.
Last edited by BC Landlord on Oct 12th, 2022, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World”