Trump running for 2024

wascobi
Fledgling

Trump running for 2024

Post by wascobi »

thank God. bring some sense back to the world. flame away...
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Trump running for 2024

Post by Spiff »

In which direction?

:132:
Patron
Lord of the Board

Post by Patron »

well I don't think anybody is surprised by this but I do think he might destroy the Republican party , but then again that just might his intention ?

personally I think Trump would have never run for President if it wasn't for Obama, Obama mocked him badly at the dinner yrs ago and you could literally see Trump seething sitting there and having to take it, bet that was the day when he decided to throw his hat into the ring :D

anyways this is going to be a very interesting campaign for him
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Hopefully he won't get the GOP's approval.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

More than two hours in, and right now he's still flaming.

The sidebar can be watched here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T0fUra6jIo
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

What is worse than this idiot, Trump, announcing his bid to run for the repukes?

Yup, all the millions of brain dead, mindless right wing morons who will actually vote for this scumbag!
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Don's motivation to run isn't about winning and saving the world. And it's not about making America great again. It's about fundraising for his PAC. That's his Political Action Committee. It can raise millions. Tens of millions. And if it doesn't get spent...... the candidate gets to keep the leftovers. And Don is definitely a leftover kinda guy. All those hillbillies will be sending him money.

Even moderate Republicans will run the other way and the party will likely nominate somebody else but even if they do nominate Don, it'll just give him more time to fundraise, so he'll rake in even more and keep that PAC money.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

bob vernon wrote: Nov 15th, 2022, 9:13 pm Don's motivation to run isn't about winning and saving the world. And it's not about making America great again. It's about fundraising for his PAC. That's his Political Action Committee. It can raise millions. Tens of millions. And if it doesn't get spent...... the candidate gets to keep the leftovers. And Don is definitely a leftover kinda guy. All those hillbillies will be sending him money.

Even moderate Republicans will run the other way and the party will likely nominate somebody else but even if they do nominate Don, it'll just give him more time to fundraise, so he'll rake in even more and keep that PAC money.
It's always about the money with Trump.
He needs it to pay his endless lawyers' fees.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

kelownman wrote: Nov 15th, 2022, 9:08 pm What is worse than this idiot, Trump, announcing his bid to run for the repukes?

Yup, all the millions of brain dead, mindless right wing idiots who will actually vote for this scumbag!
They won't be voting for him as president.
DeSantis will get the Republican nomination, and depending on who he's up against, Biden [icon_lol2.gif] , he very well could win.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

With any luck all these Fossils running for president will just drop dead.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Saviour
Board Meister

Post by Saviour »

Mr. Trump's support group has dwindled down to small pockets of easily persuadable and weak minded individuals and unless the GOP wants to lose again, he won't get the endorsement he needs. If by some miraculous and divine intervention, he does get the endorsement, it'll be an even easier win for the Democrat's in 2024. It'll be interesting to listen to Trump's disparage towards those who no longer support him.

Narcissistic Sociopath - an individual who continues to grandstand their own sense of self importance by a constant exhibit of declaring that they are the ones who have been victimized. As Charles Perrault once wrote, "If the shoe fits".
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

bob vernon wrote: Nov 15th, 2022, 9:13 pm Don's motivation to run isn't about winning and saving the world. And it's not about making America great again. It's about fundraising for his PAC. That's his Political Action Committee. It can raise millions. Tens of millions. And if it doesn't get spent...... the candidate gets to keep the leftovers. And Don is definitely a leftover kinda guy. All those hillbillies will be sending him money.

HE won't get the nomination, not anymore after this midterm, so I am inclined to agree. He WILL get support, it will be $$ and he will bow out and keep it.

Easier and smarter is to have rich individuals have him support a new candidate and have him back them and back door the same cash. He gets to look like the "good guy" and he gets his cash.

factor ego though
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Veovis wrote: Nov 15th, 2022, 9:43 pm

HE won't get the nomination, not anymore after this midterm, so I am inclined to agree. He WILL get support, it will be $$ and he will bow out and keep it.

Easier and smarter is to have rich individuals have him support a new candidate and have him back them and back door the same cash. He gets to look like the "good guy" and he gets his cash.

factor ego though
Hahahahaha. He'll never back another candidate. He's a sociopathic narcissist who's trying to avoid jail time. And he's never used his own cash. He takes the political contributions and puts that in his own pocket too.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Who would go up against Trump on the Democratic ticket?

That's the real issue.

If it's same old same old Trump's got it made.

This is huge money for anyone in media news. Ratings have been terrible since Trump left. Most low level you-tubers are getting more views than major news networks especially in the under-65 category. Right now Fox has the most amount of under 35 Democratic voters watching.

They all will be over this to make Trump happen again, because you all love to hate him so much.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

wascobi wrote: Nov 15th, 2022, 8:03 pm thank God. bring some sense back to the world. flame away...
Nothin to flame , opinions are the point. I guess we will see if jail or election happens first for mr trump .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .

Return to “World”