Trump running for 2024

Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Trump running for 2024

Post by Mazdatruck »

captkirkcanada wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 11:32 am
Jonrox wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 11:30 am
The problem was that he could be controlled by the political machinery pulling strings in Moscow.
I think that clear by now
Election denials from Democratic Party supporters...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jonrox wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 11:51 am An honest question for the folks here who fervently support(ed) Trump... is it causing any cognitive dissonance with right-wing media, Republican politicians, donors, and even some of his family bailing on him? Is it hard to continue listening to everyone you believed so strongly in now criticizing him?
how does anyone in Canada "support Trump"? We can't vote and I don't believe US political donations are deductible in Canada (I may be wrong on that one) but even if they are, as someone who can't stand woke Leftist extremists, you would donate to the Conservatives and be done with it. Other than calling out the tons and tons of lies that people on here told and still tell about Trump?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

steven lloyd wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 4:37 pmI doubt we'll see Trump running for president in 2024, and as many Republicans are now saying, hope to see him humiliated in his run to be selected as their candidate. He is nothing more than a conman and grifter (who managed to con and is still conning a lot of people) and he deserves to be in jail.
I think that pretty much sums it up. As much as he presented hope to many during his presidential campaign It became apparent to most of the electorate during his time in the oval office that he was in it for himself and only himself. He is simply not presidential material and his current efforts will only serve to humiliate him further. That in itself is somewhat concerning, as psychopathic narcissists can be unpredictable and vicious when they see their world coming apart.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 1:42 pm
+++ wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 12:01 pm

I support him because he was the one who said "Yes I abuse the system, just like every politician does, and if they really wanted to change that, they would have done so by now while they were in power." But we all know the Dems won't change the system because they benefit from it the same way Trump does. The only difference is that they have made a feral pack of people so that they can point their fingers to someone doing the exact same thing as them and say "That's the bad guy". And you will believe them.

Trump has made it so that possibly billions of people all around the world have looked at the crooked face of power and realized exactly what was wrong. You only hate him because you are told to. I like him because I thought for myself and he was right on very much of what he has said about the corruption in his and many other countries.

You want to talk about cognitive dissonance while supporting the Democrats then be my guest, but you have to at least admit to being willfully ignorant to all the truth in his words.
Talking about Trump... and the truth? lol.in the same breath? His words have nothing to do with the truth, he will say any self serving thing that gets him the admiration and votes of his people. His latest speech, just another buncha blarney. He will never, never change.
If you look really closely, you would have noticed all I said was there was truth in some of his words, his actions are irrelevant in that statement, but you can't look past your hatred even when Trump is right and that's honestly a very sad and pitiful thing.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Trump will be 78 & Biden will be 81, both these fossils need to find a retirement home somewhere and fight each other with their canes. [icon_lol2.gif]
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 18th, 2022, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

GordonH wrote: Nov 18th, 2022, 6:52 am Trump will be 78 & Biden will be 81, both these fossils need to find a retirement home somewhere and fight each other with their canes. [icon_lol2.gif]
[icon_lol2.gif]
:130:
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Trump is running alright , towards prison :smt045
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

DOJ appoints special counsel to oversee Trump investigations //// Attorney general appoints prosecutor Jack Smith as special counsel in Trump investigations ... They are coming to get you FatBoy.. :up:
Last edited by Rjamer on Nov 18th, 2022, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

"Key Evangelical Figures Turn On Trump: 'He Used Us'"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 13a8b525cf

Although this still seems to be conditional. [icon_lol2.gif]
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Jonrox wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 12:35 pm
rustled wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 12:00 pm I'm curious why there's an assumption anyone here "fervently support(ed) Trump".

Those with very strong feelings about Trump seem to be quite anti-Trump. Most seem to think he wouldn't be the best leader for the Republicans, although some have pointed out he may be serving the Democrats' purposes quite well.
It's not an assumption. Maybe you didn't frequent all of the Trump-related threads over the past few years... but these folks exist on these boards.
I think it would be easy to find them through a few deep dives back along those years . . ..
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Spiff wrote: Nov 18th, 2022, 1:50 pm
Jonrox wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 12:35 pm
It's not an assumption. Maybe you didn't frequent all of the Trump-related threads over the past few years... but these folks exist on these boards.
I think it would be easy to find them through a few deep dives back along those years . . ..
Oh, yikes! Too easy. It only took me 12 minutes to snag a few.
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 9:00 pm
Jonrox wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 11:51 am An honest question for the folks here who fervently support(ed) Trump... is it causing any cognitive dissonance with right-wing media, Republican politicians, donors, and even some of his family bailing on him? Is it hard to continue listening to everyone you believed so strongly in now criticizing him?
how does anyone in Canada "support Trump"? We can't vote and I don't believe US political donations are deductible in Canada (I may be wrong on that one) but even if they are, as someone who can't stand woke Leftist extremists, you would donate to the Conservatives and be done with it. Other than calling out the tons and tons of lies that people on here told and still tell about Trump?
Support isn't all about donations. Being a fan in support of his policies, mindset and lying = being a supporter
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

VaxisSafe wrote: Nov 18th, 2022, 2:37 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 9:00 pm

Support isn't all about donations. Being a fan in support of his policies, mindset and lying = being a supporter
Absolutely.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dic ... sh/support

support
verb [ T ]
US /səˈpɔːrt/ UK /səˈpɔːt/
support verb [T] (ENCOURAGE)

B2
to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed:

- My father supported the Democratic Party all his life.

. . . [icon_lol2.gif]
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Nov 17th, 2022, 9:00 pm lies that people on here told and still tell about Trump?
Don't beat yourself up over those, we won't hold it against you! :biggrin:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “World”