Hunter Biden

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Hunter Biden

Post by The Green Barbarian »

seewood wrote: Dec 3rd, 2022, 8:30 pm Can't wait until any revelations from this laptop are made available to the public after it was proven the laptop was always in Hunters chain of control and at no time, if it wasn't, could there ever be someone else access the contents of the laptop and download BS.
Not sure what your point is here - could you elaborate a bit?
If the repubs do have the laptop, why has the contentious contents not been broadcast all over Faux news?
I agree, MSNBC, CNN, WaPo and other faux news outlets really screwed the pooch here in suppressing this story. It was left to actual news outlets like Fox News and the NY Post to try and get this story out to the public, and of course, the typical responses from those who wanted to see the Biden Crime Family get power responded with nonsense like:

"no one cares bud" and "nothingburger". Of course - because the information on the laptop implicate the Biden Crime syndicate. The Bidens are scum.
Just want to make sure , beyond a reasonable doubt, that the contents are in fact Hunter's.
This has already been done, multiple times.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Dec 4th, 2022, 9:16 am

Nobody cares bud.
Everyone cares "bud". This was a delibarate attempt to circumvent democracy. It is shameful. The Democrats and their minions that helped suppress this story are pure scum.
The GOP does nothing but complain.
Wow this is rich. The idiot Dems were doing nothing but "complaining" a few weeks ago about "democracy being in peril" and here we have a perfect example of the disgusting Dems and their media minions hiding a story about the Biden crime syndicate, during an election! All the Dems do is complain. And also circumvent Democracy. The Dems are pure scum. Let's hope another party starts up that can pull votes away from such corrupt and evil people.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

Unfortunately I feel that our Liberal Government have copied exactly what the Democrats have been doing ?
I think that Canada is very divided today & giving misinformation or half truths seems fine ?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 6th, 2022, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

*removed*
Reason: Response to removed post.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Reason: Response to removed post.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

It's interesting seeing people getting so upset over politicians calling in favours, exerting pressure, and playing dirty... as though this is something new.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's been going on forever... and all parties are guilty of it. There's no reason to act surprised over it.

To me, it's a much bigger story that the current frontrunner for the Republican nomination for the next presidential election is calling for the dissolution of the Constitution. Yet somehow Republicans and their supporters are more hung up on Hunter Biden's penis.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jonrox wrote: Dec 6th, 2022, 10:10 am It's interesting seeing people getting so upset over politicians calling in favours, exerting pressure, and playing dirty... as though this is something new.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's been going on forever... and all parties are guilty of it. There's no reason to act surprised over it.
Even if that party cried and cried about the other party "trying to subvert democracy". And yet here they are subverting democracy. Just such idiots and such disgusting hypocrites.
Yet somehow Republicans and their supporters are more hung up on Hunter Biden's penis.
[Off topic babbling deleted]

LOL - that's about the dumbest take I've seen on this situation yet. Congrats! What every American is "hung up on" (not just Republicans and their supporters (so dumb to even go there)) is the fact that senile Joe Biden engaged in influence peddling. In a huge way. And the laptop is the smoking gun proving it.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Dec 6th, 2022, 10:39 am LOL - that's about the dumbest take I've seen on this situation yet. Congrats! What every American is "hung up on" (not just Republicans and their supporters (so dumb to even go there)) is the fact that senile Joe Biden engaged in influence peddling. In a huge way. And the laptop is the smoking gun proving it.
I doubt there's a single US president (or maybe even politician) that hasn't or doesn't peddle influence. It's what the entire system is based on.

And if the Republicans couldn't do a better job of it than a senile old man, well then they deserved to lose.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jonrox wrote: Dec 6th, 2022, 10:52 am
I doubt there's a single US president (or maybe even politician) that hasn't or doesn't peddle influence. It's what the entire system is based on.

And if the Republicans couldn't do a better job of it than a senile old man, well then they deserved to lose.
^^^^
Stunning.

Anyway, I will give you points for at least admitting that there is a possibility that Joe engaged in illegal activity with his brother and son. Most here won't even do that, it's just black and white - with one party all good and the other all bad. In fact, as we see here yet again, the Dems are full of rot and scum.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Dec 6th, 2022, 11:04 am
Jonrox wrote: Dec 6th, 2022, 10:52 am

^^^^
Stunning.

Anyway, I will give you points for at least admitting that there is a possibility that Joe engaged in illegal activity with his brother and son. Most here won't even do that, it's just black and white - with one party all good and the other all bad. In fact, as we see here yet again, the Dems are full of rot and scum.
Maybe I watched too much House of Cards and Billions, but I don't believe anyone who reaches these levels of power has gotten there by always following the rules and keeping their hands clean. I just don't think it's possible.

Politics is a dirty game. Some are just better at it than others... including hiding and cleaning up their messes.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Return to “World”