Ukraine war/President/news

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Thinktank »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 3:16 pm because the US is not at war with Russia. Ukraine is.
You're wrong. Biden can fire anyone in the Ukraine government he wants to fire.
So Biden controls the Ukraine government and Biden made Ukraine - Zelensky - sign
a law guaranteeing Ukraine will start a war with Russia to get Crimea back.

USA can remove any democratically elected president in Ukraine.
USA can fire any Ukrainian government they want.
USA can make Ukraine start any war they want.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Thinktank wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 3:33 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 3:16 pm because the US is not at war with Russia. Ukraine is.
You're wrong. Biden can fire anyone in the Ukraine government he wants to fire.
Sound to me like another half-baked conspiracy theory. Kind of like the one you promote that says George Soros's snipers walked in amongst thousands of Ukrainian Military, Police, Riot Police, Secret Police and Russian GRU and opened fire on the Maiden protestors without a single one of those snipers ever being caught.

Россия, that means Russia, right? Weird that George Soros would dress his secret snipers up in Russian uniforms... no?

:topic:
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Dec 6th, 2022, 12:32 pm Hungary vetoed the EU aid package, ouch, guess no more funds from that quarter for the near future. Uncle Sam? Got your blank cheques ready?

Lots of arm twisting of the IMF, but even theyre not ponying up.

Hyperinflation and collapse of the Ukiebuck...3...2...1...
Have you noticed yet, almost everything you say proves to be wrong?
EU member states reached an agreement on Saturday to unblock an €18 billion package of financial aid to Ukraine for next year.

The countries have circumvented a veto by Hungary, which has kept aid to Ukraine blocked as blackmail so that its European partners would not freeze its recovery funds because of rule-of-law breaches.

"Ukraine can count on the EU. We will continue to support Ukraine also financially, for as long as it takes," said the EU Council in a statement.

The proposal was adopted by the Council. And it will be submitted to the European Parliament for its possible adoption next week, the statement said.

Hungary is on the verge of having €7.5 billion of its allocated share of the EU budget frozen after failing to complete a series of reforms meant to address, among other issues, corruption, irregularities in public procurement and conflicts of interest from government officials.
https://www.euronews.com/2022/12/10/eu- ... ne-in-2023

I still think this one is a classic...
gertlush wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 3:46 pm Not much news lately as the Russians are shifting. Ukrainians will have a tougher go of it now, no more ambushing mobile Russian columns. I assume their remaining conventional forces to be eliminated over course of April. Wrapped up by May?
You might still be sort of right, you didn't specify whose conventional forces would be eliminated over the course of April, or which year it will all be wrapped up in May.

Back to Ukraine Russia war News.

Russia is unloading more armoured vehicles in Ukraine. Precisely as planned, I assume.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1602429840086507526

There is at least one Russian war correspondent that has shown a consistently clear eyed view of Russia's war in Ukraine and he's done it again... "Russia is incapable of solving the problem of Ukrainian strikes on our territory". :smt045

https://twitter.com/i/status/1602337229925253120

Careless smoker files... the rubber producing factory in Nizhnekamsk, Russia is on fire. Nizhnekamskneftekhim... ah, let's just call it NKNC, is the single largest producer of synthetic rubber and plastics in Russia. Meh, not that it matters much, the rubber tire factory burned down last week.

Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

More super awesome weapons for Ukraine! Whole world is behind Ukraine! Modern western weapons are a guarantee to victory!

How it begins:

How it ends:

Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Huh? Can't even see inside them when they are damaged. That's weird. With the far superior Russian equipment you can check on the welfare of the crew from space after they've been hit.

gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Yowzers, hit a nerve [icon_lol2.gif]

2 points - $18 billion aint nearly enough anymore. And at this stage just 1 more heasline.

Also their remaining conventional forces were used up in the Kharkiv "counter offensive" so whats that, off by 2 months? Jeez, no pleasing some people.

:topic:
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 6:15 pm Huh? Can't even see inside them when they are damaged.
That just means it doesn't take much to render it completely useless.

I wouldn't be surprised if all these new weapons became a huge logistical nightmare where they're forced to leave their equipment simolynbecause they don't have spare parts for dozens of types of hardware they have.

And Russians? Oh. It's better be blown up into smitherins or its still fixable lol.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 6:38 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 6:15 pm Huh? Can't even see inside them when they are damaged.
That just means it doesn't take much to render it completely useless.

I wouldn't be surprised if all these new weapons became a huge logistical nightmare where they're forced to leave their equipment simolynbecause they don't have spare parts for dozens of types of hardware they have.

And Russians? Oh. It's better be blown up into smitherins or its still fixable lol.
Yeah, I'm sure the Russian design saves a lot of time and resources when it comes to casualty evacuations.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 6:42 pmYeah, I'm sure the Russian design saves a lot of time and resources when it comes to casualty evacuations.
I like how you automatically assume just from an overhead picture that everybody made out alive thanks to the design of superior western hardware. Positive vibes only!

Because it might as well be full of dead bodies and look like swiss cheese like this (had to find a copy with blurred-out dead bodies):

Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even Steven wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 8:06 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 6:42 pmYeah, I'm sure the Russian design saves a lot of time and resources when it comes to casualty evacuations.
I like how you automatically assume just from an overhead picture that everybody made out alive thanks to the design of superior western hardware. Positive vibes only!

Yeah, you have no idea what I see in pictures and video, but you're right, I don't see the point to sharing them here on Castanet. Again, not sure what your point is. Are you telling me Russian's are killing Ukrainians? Am I arguing with you on that point? The most liked comment under that video you posted, when translated from Russian says, "Lord, take care of the Russian children." Seems there are some sober Russians that haven't fallen for all the propaganda. Are you trying to fill their void?

Russian military power, real men, real strength... https://twitter.com/jabuttee/status/1549045805427867649

A grand total of 20 Bushmasters were shipped to Ukraine, so yeah, I see it a little differently than I view this overall Russian fiasco.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1553743958215467008

You seem pretty impressed with Russia. Have you ever considered making the move?

Anyways, positive vibes only... :smt045

Of course, you'll tell me the bridge is repaired. Reality, is it is being repaired. Putin hopes to have it done by early summer. Just in time too, because there's a beach party planned and Russia isn't invited.

Till then, the hunter is now the hunted and every night brings about another HIMARS o'clock.

Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

The bridge over the Molochna Channel in Melitopol doesn't look right and smoking doesn't explain it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1602385344535617539
Untitled-6.jpg

So, that starts interfering with supplies going north of Melitopol. Not that there's anyone left in Melitopol to order supplies, or any lines of communication to the front north of there after the Command Post got taken out.

It appears a key logistics hub ( Klintsy, Bryansk Oblast, Russia) approximately 60 km from Ukraine was devastated by a careless smoker over night. There isn't a lot of information right now, but there appeared to be a big fire in the night and there appears to be a big hole in the ground today. https://twitter.com/i/status/1602578583217733635

This is what was hit...

Don't you love it when they say the quiet parts out loud?
Untitled-7.jpg
Untitled-8.jpg
Full video here: --- > https://twitter.com/i/status/1602359584093622272

Finally, Breaking News... frankly I wouldn't have believed this if I didn't see it for myself.

No Context Brits on twitter has published a video showing all the evidence that links WEF, George Soros and NATO to a plot to end Russia. The evidence was found in a secret underground office located at 150 Freston Rd.

Unbelievable, you've got to see this video, sorry guys...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1602476321187274752

"The withdrawal of troops from Ukraine before the end of the year is out of the question" - Peskov 🤡
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 13th, 2022, 1:02 am but there appeared to be a big fire in the night and there appears to be a big hole in the ground today.
That is one big hole. Bit bigger than the modified 40mm grenades dropped from Ukrainian drones that terrorize Russian troops on the ground. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngMJ1MjUGPI

Thanks for the morning updates Drip. :up:
I am not wealthy but I am rich
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Things going well for Ukraine on Twitter anyway :up:

At least 1 thing goin right for them [icon_lol2.gif]

No power, gas or ammo but whatever.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

gertlush wrote: Dec 13th, 2022, 9:51 am Things going well for Ukraine on Twitter anyway :up:

At least 1 thing goin right for them [icon_lol2.gif]

No power, gas or ammo but whatever.
And yet, still managing to hold their own against the "mighty" Russian army. [icon_lol2.gif]

If nothing else, this "Special Military Operation" has shown the world that the Russian military is much more akin to the Keystone Cops than anything resembling a first or even second rate military power. If not for their nuclear arsenal the Russians would truly be an absolute laughing stock militarily.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Oh dear oh dear... we have been over this. Now the Russians can be 1 of 2 things

1 - Evil super villians bent on taking over the world, a clear and present danger etc
Or
2 - a bunch of goofs

I see you are leaning to #2, so by definition the Ukrainians are even more keystone as the Russkies are stomping them to dust.

Return to “World”