Ukraine war/President/news

DataCruncher
Übergod

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by DataCruncher »

US Set To Send Ukraine Patriot Missiles In Huge Escalation

Supplying them would help "bring the war to an end as soon as possible", Johnson said.

(sure will - but not in the way he thinks)

-If approved, this could be a tipping point in the conflict leading to direct confrontation between nuclear-armed powers given transfer of Patriots would mark the longest-range missiles sent to Ukraine thus far.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... escalation

Whatever it takes - to kill the west - forever. Then we can all live like the Europeans.
Fo0ls.
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 10:26 pmAgain, not sure what your point is.
I think it was painfully obvious. Here are superior western weapons that are supposed to guarantee the victory against Russian savages. And here are those weapons destroyed. That's it.

No need to respond to me with your usual verbal diarrhea of seventeen youtube clips, pseudo expert opinions, ramblings about hardware design, twenty Twitter messages, Russian translated media and made up movie posters [icon_lol2.gif]
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

gertlush wrote: Dec 13th, 2022, 10:47 am Oh dear oh dear... we have been over this. Now the Russians can be 1 of 2 things

1 - Evil super villians bent on taking over the world, a clear and present danger etc
Evil super villains? Russians in general, no. Putin and his cronies, most definitely yes. Not like we would have to worry about them taking over the world however, they can't even take over a much smaller, weaker and poorer country. Very capable of destroying the world for sure, but no chance in taking much of anything over.
gertlush wrote: Or
2 - a bunch of goofs
Bunch of goofs. Yes, indeed, excellent choice of words! The Russian military leadership could absolutely be described as a bunch of corrupt and incompetent goofs.

I really can't blame the general rank and file of the Russian military for their ineptness as they have been continuously lied to by their leadership and sent into a situation most of them want nothing to do with and with little or no training or even basic equipment. It's really no wonder their morale is in the toilet.
gertlush wrote: I see you are leaning to #2, so by definition the Ukrainians are even more keystone as the Russkies are stomping them to dust.
[icon_lol2.gif][icon_lol2.gif][icon_lol2.gif]

If the "Ruskies" were "stomping them to dust" as you claim, why are we are day 300 and something of this 4-day "Special Military Operation"? The truth is they are stomping each other to dust with massive loss of life on both sides.

Thanks for the laugh though. :130:
Last edited by Jx3 on Dec 13th, 2022, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: Dec 13th, 2022, 10:47 am Oh dear oh dear... we have been over this. Now the Russians can be 1 of 2 things

1 - Evil super villians bent on taking over the world, a clear and present danger etc
Or
2 - a bunch of goofs

I see you are leaning to #2, so by definition the Ukrainians are even more keystone as the Russkies are stomping them to dust.
A bunch of goofs. The leader's a goof, the commanders are goofs, the propagandists are goofs, and the fanboys... well, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. :smt045 Stomping them to the dust. Hardly, it's not the Ukrainians that are burning their soldiers at night in garbage dumps to hide the losses. No, that's the goofs. Ukrainians mourn each and every loss.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

I see we have some senior Western political and military leadership on the forum, greetings

"Sir! The Russians have destroyed our basic infrastructure, killed a generation of men, everybody else is fleeing, what to do?"

"Hmm... im gonna squeeze my eyes together really tight, wish i may, wish i might, Russkies go home tonight!"

Job done.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

gertlush wrote: Dec 13th, 2022, 12:47 pm I see we have some senior Western political and military leadership on the forum, greetings
[icon_lol2.gif] :biggrin: :up:
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

You were saying...
gertlush wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 1:12 pm I wish the Ukrainians would take the hint on air defenses. Every day the same request "Moar air defenses plz"

And every day the same reply "We are actively setting up a multidepartmental steering group to coordinate provision of air defenses in due course"

Dudes... they aint coming... nor the planes or tanks or shizzle.

Someone needs to phone CNN right now and set them straight.
Exclusive: US finalizing plans to send Patriot missile defense system to Ukraine

The Biden administration is finalizing plans to send the Patriot missile defense system to Ukraine that could be announced as soon as this week, according to two US officials and a senior administration official.

[icon_lol2.gif]
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Morale appears to be high amongst the Russian soldiers in Sevastopol, Ukraine. Well, at least amongst the ones that didn't get shot by the Russian Soldiers in Sevastopol, Ukraine. Yeah, so that happened and nope, not posting that video here.

As I was saying last night, the 58th Russian Army insignia lives on.

The entire command staff posted to Melitopol on December 11th - not so much.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 13th, 2022, 1:10 pm You were saying...
gertlush wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 1:12 pm I wish the Ukrainians would take the hint on air defenses. Every day the same request "Moar air defenses plz"

And every day the same reply "We are actively setting up a multidepartmental steering group to coordinate provision of air defenses in due course"

Dudes... they aint coming... nor the planes or tanks or shizzle.

Someone needs to phone CNN right now and set them straight.
Exclusive: US finalizing plans to send Patriot missile defense system to Ukraine

The Biden administration is finalizing plans to send the Patriot missile defense system to Ukraine that could be announced as soon as this week, according to two US officials and a senior administration official.

[icon_lol2.gif]
Wow, reports are 1 system to be sent, with several months of training first. Game changer...

$3mil per missile... how much are those washing machine drones again?

Next..
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Interesting to hear Germany can't expand ammo production because a key supply of cotton lintners can only be sourced from China (our dirty commie enemy) and they have a 9 month backlog.

But hey, Ukrainians so mighty all they need are rocks and sticks
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Americans mulling descision to give ukraine patriot anti missle batteries .

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/1 ... e-00073730
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

13 for 13 intercepted Shahed 136 drones, with it appears, two buildings damaged in Kyiv. One of the downed drones has "For Ryazan" written on it. (The airbase hit early last week with the three fatalities.)

captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Its official , patriots going to ukraine :130:

https://youtu.be/bN8tKO0RwXM

Ruskies missles are kaput now [icon_lol2.gif]
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Kievs FM was quoted in the Globe yesterday as saying "The Russians are up to something", similar to the NATO assesment, that they may launch a renewed offensive in Q1 2023.

Makes sense, they are likely waiting to organize their forces and hoping another few million civilians clear the battle zone, off to Germany. Ukraine is desperately short of fuel, ammo and bodies already, and only declining more.

And this time Russia will not *bleep* around with understrength forces. The Ukrainians can either fight and be killed, or surrendee. But I don't think the Russians want this dragging on much longer.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 14th, 2022, 12:00 pm Its official , patriots going to ukraine :130:

https://youtu.be/bN8tKO0RwXM

Ruskies missles are kaput now [icon_lol2.gif]
Ummm... you used the plural, its singular, 1 missile battery is going to Ukraine. I guess it has multiple launchers.

Did ya know the battery radars cost $1 billion, yes, billion each. Hopefully the Russkies dont break it

And, frankly, they're not that good.

Return to “World”