Police arrest 3 in Rail Trail beating

captkirkcanada
Banned

Re: Police arrest 3 in rail Trail beating

Post by captkirkcanada »

And if you look on facebook this fool clearly has a home which is prolly being staked out . As is his place in alberta .
https://m.facebook.com/100084729806639/
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Hornswoggle
Fledgling

Post by Hornswoggle »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 16th, 2022, 11:21 am By the looks of these two criminals i dont see signs of them being hard drug addicts , they look pretty healthy to me , no sores , no signs of malnutrition , well groomed , clear eyes .

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/4 ... p-to-court
*removed*
I am a mentally ill drug addict. My dr has given up. 30 years of meds, we have tried everything he said.
I cant help you he added. Filled my scripts for 6 months. Thats all folks.
My mental state would improve drastically if I could bump into these guys.
The judge left no choice for me to protect myself and I am ready
That trip to okalla federal pen as a teen did wonders
My sympathy to the police, this must be frustrating and its only going to get worse
Judges have made it clear, even 2nd degree murder accusation gets you a promise to appear.
Only 1 adult charge for me. Assault in 1986. I am not a high risk to reoffend.
I fear no consequences of the law like the criminals and these two are users, no doubt in my mind. I used to sell coke to hookers in 80’s at pigeon park. So glad i was put in prison back then. Made me a better person
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2022, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
marvin gardens
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by marvin gardens »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2022, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

*removed*
Reason: Response to removed post.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
ash71
Board Meister

Post by ash71 »

*removed*
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Does anyone want to try and do something about the catch and release program or do you all just want to continue to *bleep* and whine about it in the forums where nothing will get done.
I'd suggested in the past and I'm more than willing to participate. Let's spend a few hours picketing with big bold signs in front of every judge's house that tends to let them go as that will get news attention around Canada and maybe the world. And then a discussion will start that Canadians are getting peed off and we're not going to continue to take it. Violent offenders should not be free until their court date plain and simple that is what we should be demanding.
Now if I was a judge and a whole bunch of protesters showed up on my front yard with signs saying stop releasing violent offenders into our community that would more than for sure put pressure on the judges . I truly believe this would do something. And I'm willing to participate although I am not the organizer type.
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2022, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Hornswoggle wrote: Dec 16th, 2022, 11:44 am
captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 16th, 2022, 11:21 am By the looks of these two criminals i dont see signs of them being hard drug addicts , they look pretty healthy to me , no sores , no signs of malnutrition , well groomed , clear eyes .

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/4 ... p-to-court
*removed*
I am a mentally ill drug addict. My dr has given up. 30 years of meds, we have tried everything he said.
I cant help you he added. Filled my scripts for 6 months. Thats all folks.
My mental state would improve drastically if I could bump into these guys.
The judge left no choice for me to protect myself and I am ready
That trip to okalla federal pen as a teen did wonders
My sympathy to the police, this must be frustrating and its only going to get worse
Judges have made it clear, even 2nd degree murder accusation gets you a promise to appear.
Only 1 adult charge for me. Assault in 1986. I am not a high risk to reoffend.
I fear no consequences of the law like the criminals and these two are users, no doubt in my mind. I used to sell coke to hookers in 80’s at pigeon park. So glad i was put in prison back then. Made me a better person
i lived in vancouver in 1980s before expo 86 the hookers hung around north end of granville and by robson street . Pigeon park back then was mostly alcoholics with the odd smack user milling about . .

I looked on their facebook page which i put a link to , they dont look like addicts and they were in a home .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Gerard Butler should come to B.C. to film "LAW ABIDING CITIZEN II"............so much material to use here the writers would have a field day. Biggest question for them would be "where do we start with the cleansing.........it's like a smorgasbord of incompetence here".
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2022, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
dscarson

Post by dscarson »

What I don't get is if this rail trail was put in to promote bike use and walking/excercise for our community , who is ever going to want to use it if it's safer to ride down the middle of highway 97 against traffic. I'd sooner see it used as a bypass getting through town than squatter space for crackheads.
Drive an EV, I need your gas.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

dscarson wrote: Dec 16th, 2022, 1:28 pm What I don't get is if this rail trail was put in to promote bike use and walking/excercise for our community , who is ever going to want to use it if it's safer to ride down the middle of highway 97 against traffic. I'd sooner see it used as a bypass getting through town than squatter space for crackheads.
100% correct. all it does is get the junkies from one end of town to the next . with their stolen goods, all it is ,is a route for junkies
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

dscarson wrote: Dec 16th, 2022, 1:28 pm What I don't get is if this rail trail was put in to promote bike use and walking/excercise for our community , who is ever going to want to use it if it's safer to ride down the middle of highway 97 against traffic. I'd sooner see it used as a bypass getting through town than squatter space for crackheads.
Well i dont remember that part of the trail off top my head but it should be well lit , and police should patrol it if there are areas were say a rapist could hide , the only crime happening along trails isnt just two goofs beating up a young adult for his personal property , which i hope they are caught again
Harm Reduction Is Cool
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I agree.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
dscarson

Post by dscarson »

My point is the intended use is recreation, so the law abiding general public that would like to use it stay away because tent cities are all along the route, which runs from downtown all the way out to Rutland. It's actually a nice ride too bad that you can't just ride on it with your family.
Drive an EV, I need your gas.

Return to “Central Okanagan”