Ukraine war/President/news

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 22nd, 2022, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 22nd, 2022, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
65deluxe
Übergod

Post by 65deluxe »

Imagine what the world might be like today if Biden did not green-light Putin going into Ukraine. If you recall, before Russia went in Biden said we'd have no objection to a small incursion, and he also said the US would put no boots on the ground if Russia went in.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

100,000 + Just in regular RU MOD personnel. Never thought for a moment I'd ever consider something like that to be a positive milestone, but here we are.

You might remember neo-space-Nazi Dmitrii Rogozin? He got something very special for his birthday yesterday.

Wounded, by a precision strike on his party in the Donetsk region. The video is far too graphic to post here, but good 'ole Moscow Times has sanitized a picture from the far edge of a single frame.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/12/ ... ing-a79772

Safe to say his birthday party was an absolute blast. :birthday2:

Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

65deluxe wrote: Dec 21st, 2022, 8:28 pm Imagine what the world might be like today if Biden did not green-light Putin going into Ukraine. If you recall, before Russia went in Biden said we'd have no objection to a small incursion, and he also said the US would put no boots on the ground if Russia went in.
Not all allies were fully prepared to defend Ukraine if Russia invaded Ukraine at the time. My how things have changed in 10 months.
" Biden revealed tensions within the U.S.-European alliance about how to handle various scenarios involving Ukraine. “It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do,” he said, adding “there are differences in NATO as to what countries are willing to do depending on what happens.”

Putin's "minor incursion" was planned to take over Ukraine in ten days. So after 300 days, things are looking a bit more difficult for him.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 22nd, 2022, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong thread for this post.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

65deluxe wrote: Dec 21st, 2022, 8:28 pm Imagine what the world might be like today if Biden did not green-light Putin going into Ukraine. If you recall, before Russia went in Biden said we'd have no objection to a small incursion, and he also said the US would put no boots on the ground if Russia went in.
No , lets see the quote in context otherwise its misinformation . Ukraine is going to kick sum russkies but
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Let's take a look at some of the people who control forty million people much the same way
Trudeau, Freeland and Alghabra control thirty eight million of us.
Ukraine so far has rejected those appeals, saying that any move for talks now would benefit Moscow more than Kyiv.

In fact, Yermak signaled an upcoming military campaign in Crimea, the peninsula Russia claimed to annex in 2014, though he wouldn’t confirm an exact timeline for its start.
Andrii Yermak
Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine
yermak.jpg
would be good to wipe that guy's grin off his face.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 22nd, 2022, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 23rd, 2022, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Well, it's a start: https://www.newsweek.com/russia-preside ... ar-1769190

Now he would like the war to end: https://globalnews.ca/news/9367972/russ ... mir-putin/

Costing Russia a few bucks I suspect. If Russia goes back to its original borders, the war will be over tomorrow.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

seewood wrote: Dec 22nd, 2022, 8:52 pm Well, it's a start: https://www.newsweek.com/russia-preside ... ar-1769190

Now he would like the war to end: https://globalnews.ca/news/9367972/russ ... mir-putin/

Costing Russia a few bucks I suspect. If Russia goes back to its original borders, the war will be over tomorrow.
Looks like Putin blinked first.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

seewood wrote: Dec 22nd, 2022, 8:52 pm Now he would like the war to end: https://globalnews.ca/news/9367972/russ ... mir-putin/
They've been talking about it since day one. And what it means is there's a list of demands Ukraine must agree to. And the same was said this time, but our media *HUGE SUPRISE* did not mention it.
"The Ukrainian side needs to take into account the realities that have developed during this time. And these realities indicate that new subjects have appeared in the Russian Federation. They appeared as a result of referendums that took place in these territories. Without taking these new realities into account, no kind of progress is possible,"
Translation: "Happy to talk peace. But you're not getting big parts of your country. Talk to us when you're past the depression stage."

Just our propaganda doing its propaganda things.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 23rd, 2022, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 23rd, 2022, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World”