Ukraine war/President/news

normaM
The Pilgrim

Re: Ukraine Russia war NEWS

Post by normaM »

eye roll
he took a train as most Leaders did who visited him in Kyiv
SNIP
With the threat of Russian missiles making air travel over Ukraine too risky, Mr Zelensky appears to have taken a secretive train ride through Ukraine to Poland, where he was spotted early on Wednesday at a railway station in the border town of Przemysl.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64065527
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 23rd, 2022, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

If we wake up one day and Dopey Joe is addressing the nation like this,
My fellow Americans:

Yesterday, Jan 3, 2023—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of Russia.

I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Russia a state of war has been declared by the United States against Russia.

Then it will be that mouse-like Zelensky to blame. he's like a covid vaccine - the majority of people
are practically begging to give him their money, not once not twice but three four five times - $billions
to the funny man to keep the blood flowing in the killing fields of Ukraine. Only after the damage is done will we see how filthy corrupt that warmonger was.

Christmas present for Zelensky. Coal for everyone else.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Thinktank wrote: Dec 23rd, 2022, 7:53 am Only after the damage is done will we see how filthy corrupt that warmonger was.
I trust you are talking about poo-tin... Somehow his KGB salary and presidential salary has given him a worth of :https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/

perhaps exaggerated somewhat, but pretty well accepted as billions.

Zelensky :The news outlet estimated that Zelenskyy has an $11 million stake in Kvartal 95, a television production company he helped start before his presidency. Forbes determined his real estate holdings were worth $4 million and made up of an apartment in Kyiv that he lives in, two apartments that he owns, two complexes that he co-owns and a piece of commercial property.

Zelenskyy also has a shared bank account with his wife, first lady Olena Zelenska, that has about $2 million, plus two cars and a few pieces of jewelry that are worth less than $1 million combined, according to Forbes’ report.

Anyway, :topic:
Lets hope Ukraine keep doing their best in taking back their land that was invaded by Russia.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

I think this trip was a mistake, why not just write "Im a US puppet" on his forehead? Great headlines though, so much virtue... ohhh... ohhh... it feels so good, we are so wonderful and democratic n stuff
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

The US has been shown as a totally ahistorical society, Fukuyama referred to the end of history, Im not sure Nuland, Kagan, Clinton & Co are even aware of history. Russia was THE dominant arbiter in European affairs since at least Napoleonic times. The idea that the Yanks, an ocean away, can be dictating their whims re Ukraine is laughable. We are heading for another Saigon/Afghan situation here, Ukraine is, and will be, destroyed.

Here we are, the 11th hour, flip your cards, and the Yanks ace in the hole is.... 1 Patriot battery...
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Good writeup on russiamatters.org by an Alex Vershinin, ex-US Army Colonel.. sort of a how we got to today, in a strictly military/battlefield sense. Ukraine is on the ropes, similar to Douglas Macgregors analysis and lots of other reports.

No men, no weapons, big problems
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

I have a hard time with the news media passing along reports from US intelligence regarding Russia. After all....they blew up a man and his kids in Afghanistan claiming this man was the mastermind of the airport bombing. Only to walk away without consequence.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

If western media and official messaging (collectively known as "propaganda") be any close to reality...

Explain this [icon_lol2.gif]

Personally, I'd be asking - How can anybody trust them on a single issue if they lied so much in the past?
65deluxe
Übergod

Post by 65deluxe »

Even Steven wrote: Dec 26th, 2022, 10:24 am If western media and official messaging (collectively known as "propaganda") be any close to reality...

Explain this [icon_lol2.gif]

Personally, I'd be asking - How can anybody trust them on a single issue if they lied so much in the past?
Couldnt agree more. But then you'll always have a percentage of the population that will always believe what the msm feeds them, no matter what. Look at their feelings towards Trump. But for some reason they're all okay with Biden.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

So how's that Nord Stream terrorist attack investigation going?

Worlds biggest environmental disaster. Cancelled out 20+ years worth of worldwide recycling in a few days.

Oddly, very silent out there. When Saddam blew up the oil wells the tears were flowing for Mother Nature. This time around didn't even make the 48 hour news cycle and environmental groups are stone cold.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Putin says he is ready to "negotiate with everyone involved" regarding Ukraine ... https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ru ... 2ef3ae104e .... Pretty funny how this disgusting little cowardly war criminal wants to negotiate now after the Ukraine has kicked his incompetent :cuss: .. Maybe he is getting advice from his orange stooge .. [icon_lol2.gif]
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Rjamer wrote: Dec 26th, 2022, 4:31 pm Pretty funny how this disgusting little cowardly war criminal wants to negotiate now after the Ukraine has kicked his incompetent :cuss: .. Maybe he is getting advice from his orange stooge .. [icon_lol2.gif]
The US poured 100+billion dollars into Ukraine while half the US is on food stamps.

The entire military budget for Russia is 65 billion / year.

Ukraine has nothing to do with this fight. They are puppets.

In the US kids will go hungry and California is a 3rd world country, but in Ukraine the Neo Nazi's have modern NATO weapons!
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 26th, 2022, 4:52 pm
Rjamer wrote: Dec 26th, 2022, 4:31 pm Pretty funny how this disgusting little cowardly war criminal wants to negotiate now after the Ukraine has kicked his incompetent :cuss: .. Maybe he is getting advice from his orange stooge .. [icon_lol2.gif]
The US poured 100+billion dollars into Ukraine while half the US is on food stamps.

The entire military budget for Russia is 65 billion / year.

Ukraine has nothing to do with this fight. They are puppets.

In the US kids will go hungry and California is a 3rd world country, but in Ukraine the Neo Nazi's have modern NATO weapons!
You must be a Fox fan... [icon_lol2.gif]
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Rjamer wrote: Dec 26th, 2022, 5:08 pm You must be a Fox fan... [icon_lol2.gif]
Nope anti war old timer.

Since when is the left pro war?

Return to “World”