Joe Biden Discussion

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by GordonH »

Pappywinkle wrote: Dec 9th, 2022, 9:12 am
So this person tried to pull a illegal fast one past the police in a foreign country, got caught was found guilty of charges and sentence to prison.
Any regular joe &/or jane would be still sitting in their prison cell in Russia if they tried the same thing.

I will laugh out loud if releasing arms dealer comes back to bite Biden in the :swear:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Haha, sadly at this point "Biden makes bizarre statement" is sort of a "dog bites man" story
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

ABC host falsely claims Biden never said 'come on over,' blames Republicans for border crisis
Biden originally said migrants 'should come' during the 2019 Democratic presidential primary debates

ABC News' Martha Raddatz insisted to Gov. Greg Abbott, R-Texas, Sunday that President Biden never encouraged migrants to come to the border.

On "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," Raddatz spoke with the governor ahead of former President Trump’s Title 42 border policies being set to expire on Wednesday. Texas cities, in particular, could be set to see an even bigger influx of migrants with El Paso, Texas, already declaring a state of emergency due to the border crisis.

While Abbott has frequently criticized Biden and other Democratic leaders for encouraging the border crisis, Raddatz argued that Biden himself never encouraged open borders or told migrants to "come on over."

"You talk about the border wall, you talk about open borders, I don't think I've ever heard President Biden say, ‘We have an open border, come on over,’" Raddatz said.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-host- ... der-crisis
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Hey Joe, how's your southern border working out? Been down there lately? I hear it's getting crowded, must be all those Central Americans rushing north for a winter holiday in the promised landcs.

How bad is it? Upwards of 2400 a day coming into El Paso.
And it's going to get worse, December 21, Article 42 ends and the flood becomes a torrent.
What's Joe doing about this crisis?
So far, nothing.
https://apnews.com/article/texas-pandem ... 34eea24f50
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

USA border. Remember not long ago when 90% of news media was all about this? Remember when millions of people thought the border issue was one of the most major, deplorable, government failings of the time? When millions of people used that as a measurement of how the government was doing? When dozens of posters here continually posted their disgust. Well here we are today when all the very same pushing this propaganda, are silent. Not a peep from the media we are to trust to inform us. Not a peep from the Millions that made it there stance. What has changed is that the Border numbers, death s, murders, child trafficking, cartel involvement, drug trafficking, has drastically all increased. The level of border issues before was seen as a reason to remove current government. Now it is silenced in order to protect the current government. People's judgment guidelines and measurement is clearly seen as based on nothing but political partnership. Whatever happened to actual moral guidelines.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

liisgo wrote: Dec 19th, 2022, 7:35 am USA border. Remember not long ago when 90% of news media was all about this? Remember when millions of people thought the border issue was one of the most major, deplorable, government failings of the time? When millions of people used that as a measurement of how the government was doing? When dozens of posters here continually posted their disgust. Well here we are today when all the very same pushing this propaganda, are silent. Not a peep from the media we are to trust to inform us. Not a peep from the Millions that made it there stance. What has changed is that the Border numbers, death s, murders, child trafficking, cartel involvement, drug trafficking, has drastically all increased. The level of border issues before was seen as a reason to remove current government. Now it is silenced in order to protect the current government. People's judgment guidelines and measurement is clearly seen as based on nothing but political partnership. Whatever happened to actual moral guidelines.
And would the problems at the border now be this serious had Biden finished Trump's wall, or at the very least simply upgraded where the border is nothing more than a few strands of wire.

Judging by the silence from the left, including the media, they must approve of this surge of illegal immigrants.
Notice the jump it took at the end of 2001.
Screenshot_20221219-204843_Samsung Internet.jpg
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

bb49 wrote: Dec 19th, 2022, 8:54 pm And would the problems at the border now be this serious had Biden finished Trump's wall, or at the very least simply upgraded where the border is nothing more than a few strands of wire.

Judging by the silence from the left, including the media, they must approve of this surge of illegal immigrants.
Notice the jump it took at the end of 2001.
Screenshot_20221219-204843_Samsung Internet.jpg
"Apprehensions and expulsions registered by the United States border patrol from the fiscal year of 1990 to 2022".

Damn that Joe Biden, apprehensions and expulsions of illegal immigrants are way up since Donald Trump left the office of president. Judging by the silence of the Right and the Alt News rage farmers they must love illegal immigration into the USA.

It probably fulfills their innate desire to complain about everything. Complex problems always have simple solutions. I've been hearing about them every single election cycle throughout my whole life, yet the problems are still there. Weird - eh?
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Drip_Torch wrote: Dec 19th, 2022, 9:32 pm
It probably fulfills their innate desire to complain about everything.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

liisgo wrote: Dec 19th, 2022, 7:35 am USA border. Remember not long ago when 90% of news media was all about this? Remember when millions of people thought the border issue was one of the most major, deplorable, government failings of the time? When millions of people used that as a measurement of how the government was doing? When dozens of posters here continually posted their disgust. Well here we are today when all the very same pushing this propaganda, are silent. Not a peep from the media we are to trust to inform us. Not a peep from the Millions that made it there stance. What has changed is that the Border numbers, death s, murders, child trafficking, cartel involvement, drug trafficking, has drastically all increased. The level of border issues before was seen as a reason to remove current government. Now it is silenced in order to protect the current government. People's judgment guidelines and measurement is clearly seen as based on nothing but political partnership. Whatever happened to actual moral guidelines.
And still the gullible take what the main stream media spews as the gospel. They've been brainwashed to believe everything Trump did was bad. Boy do I miss the mean tweets.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Zelensky presents Biden with Ukrainian cross for military merit

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky presented US President Joe Biden with a Ukrainian cross for military merit after both leaders spoke to reporters from the White House.

Zelensky thanked Biden and the US Congress for their support and expressed appreciation to the American people as well.

"Thank you so much, Mr. President. Of course thanks bipartisan support, thanks Congress, and thanks from our just ordinary people to your ordinary people, Americans. I really appreciate," he said.

Zelensky then presented Biden with the cross for military merit, which he said was passed along from a captain in the Ukrainian military fighting in the Donbas region.

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-new ... 0as%20well.

Draft dodger senile Biden awarded a military medal! Amazing!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Trump was such a liar, lol. Bidens top 15 of 2022...
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... dish-lies/
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."

Return to “World”