Substations Attacked

daria
Guru

Re: Substations Attacked

Post by daria »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Dec 27th, 2022, 6:55 pm
daria wrote: Dec 27th, 2022, 11:12 am ^The left will never admit to their own terrorist elements.
We have no elements of terrorism. We simply win elections and make a change. You have to have ideas to do that.
Antifa are terrorists.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 28th, 2022, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Like OT said earlier it wouldn't take much to cripple the power grid and both the left and the right have extremists.

https://youtu.be/cATDauviVmQ
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Has anyone here ever been to Grand Coulee Dam?

Mr. QK and I were astonished at how unprotected certain areas were. We got the photos to prove it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

daria wrote: Dec 27th, 2022, 7:33 pm

We have no elements of terrorism. We simply win elections and make a change. You have to have ideas to do that.
Antifa are terrorists.
Antifa is smart. They know when and how to protest. They also pick good causes. Whereas the fringe-anon inbreds raise flags on poles and yell "charge!" on live TV. Or make an *bleep* of themselves in a city center occupation. Here is one thing I do know. Antifa is discrete enough - that if the EA was used - the feds wouldn't know what bank accounts to target. Plus Antifa doesn't protest for the money or a gofundme.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 26th, 2022, 12:30 pm https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/van ... cuts-power

The attacks come as federal officials are warning that the U.S. power grid needs better security to prevent domestic terrorism and after a large outage in North Carolina earlier this month that took days to repair.

In January, a U.S. Department of Homeland Security report warned that domestic extremists have been developing "credible, specific plans" to attack electricity infrastructure since at least 2020.

Oregon Public Broadcasting and KUOW-FM in Seattle reported earlier this month that Portland General Electric, the Bonneville Power Administration, Cowlitz County Public Utility District and Puget Sound Energy confirmed six separate attacks on electrical substations in Washington and Oregon in the previous weeks.

Homeland security suggests it is rightwing extremists based on what they say is being put out there by these groups
You mean leftwing extremists.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Dec 27th, 2022, 9:54 pm
Antifa is smart. They know when and how to protest. They also pick good causes. Whereas the fringe-anon inbreds raise flags on poles and yell "charge!" on live TV. Or make an *bleep* of themselves in a city center occupation. Here is one thing I do know. Antifa is discrete enough - that if the EA was used - the feds wouldn't know what bank accounts to target. Plus Antifa doesn't protest for the money or a gofundme.
Cool story, bro. Keep digging.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... otest.html
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

Antifa are terrorists.
Antifa isnt suggesting to attack substations , right wing extremists are .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 28th, 2022, 6:35 am Antifa isnt suggesting to attack substations , right wing extremists are .
They don't need to because government regulations are attacking the electrical infrastructure for them. Check out the video that Daria posted above and see what he's paying for electricity. That's the result of left wing regulator attacking me electrical system. Without expansion of generation and transmission, the system will collapse. That falls squarely at the feet of left wing activists.
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 28th, 2022, 6:35 am

Antifa are terrorists.
This is 100% solid gold garbage. The only domestic terrorists in the US and Canada for that matter are the left wing extremists Antifa, who only recently enacted a terrorist attack in Houston BC destroying a bunch of equipment that was being used to build the pipeline up there. Pointing fingers at bogeymen that don't exist is just a tactic to take away concern about the rise of far left extremism across North America. Were any of those scum that participated in that attack ever arrested and charged?

https://financialpost.com/commodities/e ... lding-axes

If these far Left extremists are attacking pipelines, then it's a sure bet they are attacking sub-stations too. They truly are that evil and stupid.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

GB, so all of Trumps supporters attacking the seat of power on January 6th are leftists?

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-fr ... urrection/
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Queen K wrote: Dec 30th, 2022, 10:51 am GB, so all of Trumps supporters attacking the seat of power on January 6th are leftists?

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-fr ... urrection/
Partisan hacks will never acknowledge their team did anything wrong. Anything they say is disingenuous at best. There's no arguing with zealots, it's a waste of energy.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Dec 30th, 2022, 9:25 am
captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 28th, 2022, 6:35 am

This is 100% solid gold garbage. The only domestic terrorists in the US and Canada for that matter are the left wing extremists Antifa, who only recently enacted a terrorist attack in Houston BC destroying a bunch of equipment that was being used to build the pipeline up there. Pointing fingers at bogeymen that don't exist is just a tactic to take away concern about the rise of far left extremism across North America. Were any of those scum that participated in that attack ever arrested and charged?

https://financialpost.com/commodities/e ... lding-axes

If these far Left extremists are attacking pipelines, then it's a sure bet they are attacking sub-stations too. They truly are that evil and stupid.
Yes, it seems unlikely right wing extremists would attack substations - what would be their motivation?

It's usually left wing extremists and other radicals who attack our traditional sources of energy, to push "progressive" and "social justice" and "save the planet" agendas. ("But look, over there! Trump! Not blaming him is disingenuous zealotry!" LOL. Also a little sad. But mostly funny.)
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote: Dec 30th, 2022, 10:51 am GB, so all of Trumps supporters attacking the seat of power on January 6th are leftists?

What does this have to do with scum Antifa domestic terrorists attacking substations? The rise of Leftist extremism in Canada and the US can't be ignored.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Dec 30th, 2022, 1:15 pm [
There's no arguing with zealots, it's a waste of energy.
I don't know, it's kind of fun insulting partisan far Left extremists and other woke meatheads, especially those who willingly defend attacks on substations and pipelines by fellow misguided far Left extremist fools. Fun indeed.

Return to “World”