Elon Musk dissolves Twitter's board of directors

Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Elon Musk dissolves Twitter's board of directors

Post by Mazdatruck »

The AP/mainstream liars lead with news stories slagging Elon Musk :

https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/ ... lls#404380

Meanwhile the lastest Twitter leak showed that the US Government demanded that Twitter censor 250,000 accounts, including CNN journalists and Canadian Government officials.

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1610394226226765824

In 2020, anyone questioning Government COVID policy was deemed to be "Russian Actors". This included anyone that suggested on Twitter that COVID came from a lab, which turned out to be 100% true. All accounts were de-amplified and censored.

Also, turns out Adam Schiff (Democratic Head of the Intelligence Subcommittee) was demanding journalists be thrown off Twitter outright. This is the guy that was crying tears when doxxing journalists were handed 7 day suspensions a few weeks ago.

But yeah, Elon Elon Elon yadda yadda yadda
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Mazdatruck wrote: Jan 3rd, 2023, 4:27 pm

Also, turns out Adam Schiff (Democratic Head of the Intelligence Subcommittee) was demanding journalists be thrown off Twitter outright. This is the guy that was crying tears when doxxing journalists were handed 7 day suspensions a few weeks ago.

Adam Schiff is indicative of all that is wrong with the Democratic Party in the US. Just a total snake and total liar. Not surprising that that putz would want journos kicked off Twitter. What a scumbag.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 8:39 am
Mazdatruck wrote: Jan 3rd, 2023, 4:27 pm

Adam Schiff is indicative of all that is wrong with the Democratic Party in the US. Just a total snake and total liar. Not surprising that that putz would want journos kicked off Twitter. What a scumbag.
Do we allow jewish swear words on Castanet?
putz. A stupid fellow, a fool, a jerk; also a slang term for the penis, and for this reason, as Leo Rosten cautions in The Joys of Yiddish (1968), “Putz is not to be used lightly, or when women or children are around.”Jun 24, 2013
We're lost but we're making good time.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

If musk does not get off this silly twitter garbage, he is going to kill Tesla dead which would be a shame, since he has done so much to further the acceptance of EV's and solar energy as well as battery power storage.
Since the beginning of December Tesla shares have lost half of their value, fortunately I was considering buying Tesla Shares at $218 in Dec, and did not. WHEW.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

I Think wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 11:48 am A stupid fellow, a fool, a jerk;
Applies to pretty much everyone in the Democratic party, and they demonstrate it every day, especially when it comes to Twitter.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

I Think wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 11:54 am If musk does not get off this silly twitter garbage, he is going to kill Tesla dead which would be a shame, since he has done so much to further the acceptance of EV's and solar energy as well as battery power storage.
Since the beginning of December Tesla shares have lost half of their value, fortunately I was considering buying Tesla Shares at $218 in Dec, and did not. WHEW.
Buy in to Tesla now - come on - put your money where your mouth is!

Musk has been doing a really good job of ridding Twitter of so much evil far Left propaganda - and the reaction that we all saw from the idiot Left to Musk opening things up to everyone, and not allowing the Orwellian scum that had taken over Twitter to continue to muzzle anyone with an opinion that wasn't "acceptable" to the Big Brother losers on the Left, was classic. Go Elon!
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

I Think wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 11:54 am If musk does not get off this silly twitter garbage, he is going to kill Tesla dead which would be a shame, since he has done so much to further the acceptance of EV's and solar energy as well as battery power storage.
There is only one reason why Elon is such a source for news, attacking, propagandas, etc. etc. Its politics' 101.
Silly twitter garbage is all via political groups and media's.
Zuckerberg owns and manages probably the most censored, manipulated social media in the world and nothing about it.
From admitting to political censorship, from laying off 1000's of employee's, making stupid recent business changes. From thousands of fake profiles used specifically for politics.
But nothing.
The only reason Elon is such a topic for members is clearly one thing, politically motivated.
Scary thing is even though so many are constantly giving it attention they have no idea why.
Ignorance in order to support personal political choices is all what's at play here.
And the need of far to many to join political mob's.
I would love to see all of it stop too. People should actually stop pretending they understand it, ignore the need to feed on the garbage coming from all the media. It would then go away.
The media and democrats are only using it for viewership, support and political war.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 12:14 pm
I Think wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 11:54 am Tesla shares have lost half of their value, fortunately I was considering buying Tesla Shares at $218 in Dec, and did not. WHEW.
Buy in to Tesla now - come on - put your money where your mouth is!

Go Elon!
Have no intention of buying anything related to musk until he sobers up, Until recently was an admirer of the man, but he has slipped a cog and is now a couple of ballerinas shy of a dance troupe.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

I Think wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 2:54 pm

Have no intention of buying anything related to musk until he sobers up, Until recently was an admirer of the man, but he has slipped a cog and is now a couple of ballerinas shy of a dance troupe.
You were an admirer of his as long as he fed the world with EV's and was a darling of the idiot Left, now that he is trying to appeal to all, and not just elitist Leftist scum, he must be cast out of the far Left kingdom. It's just amazing to me how easy it is to suddenly be no longer welcome just because you dare step out of the "right way to think" as determined by academia and the elitists who tell everyone else how to think and what to say. For further proof see Rowling, JK, who I'm sure you also once admired, but now that you've been told that she's evil and awful, you also don't like anymore. Ever stop to think - hey maybe I should start thinking for myself?
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 5th, 2023, 5:35 am
I Think wrote: Jan 4th, 2023, 2:54 pm

hey maybe I should start thinking for myself?
Indeed, and while you are at it please explain why it was ok for musk to call the rescue diver a pedo, because the diver, who was there did not use the submersible chamber that musk engineered and delivered.
Kudos to musk for trying, but only the rescue divers knew what they could get into and out of the cave.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

‘We don’t do this’: Even Twitter’s censors rejected Adam Schiff’s censorship request

“We don’t do this.” That response from Twitter to Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) is a singular indictment, coming at the height of Twitter’s censorship operations. Apparently, there were some things that even Twitter’s censors refused to do.

One of those things was silencing critics of Schiff and his House committee.

In the latest tranche of “Twitter Files,” journalist Matt Taibbi revealed that Twitter balked at Schiff’s demand that Twitter suspend an array of posters or label their content as “misinformation” and “reduce the visibility” of them. Among those who Schiff secretly tried to censor was New York Post columnist Paul Sperry.

Sperry drew Schiff’s ire by writing about a conversation allegedly overheard by one of his sources. Sperry’s article, which appeared in RealClearInvestigations, cited two sources as overhearing two White House staffers discussing how to remove newly-elected President Trump from office. The article raised the possibility of bias on the part of an alleged key player in launching the first Trump impeachment, CIA analyst Eric Ciaramella. The sources reportedly said that Ciaramella was in a conversation with Sean Misko, a holdover from the Obama administration who later joined Schiff’s staff. The conversation — in Sperry’s words — showed that “just days after [Trump] was sworn in they were already trying to get rid of him.”

Rather than simply refute the allegation, Schiff wanted Sperry and other critics silenced. His office reportedly laid out steps to cleanse Twitter of their criticism, including an instruction to “remove any and all content about Mr. Misko and other Committee staff from its service — to include quotes, retweets, and reactions to that content.”
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/we ... f3dc209b6a
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

I Think wrote: Jan 5th, 2023, 8:04 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 5th, 2023, 5:35 am

hey maybe I should start thinking for myself?
Indeed, and while you are at it please explain why it was ok for musk to call the rescue diver a pedo, because the diver, who was there did not use the submersible chamber that musk engineered and delivered.
Kudos to musk for trying, but only the rescue divers knew what they could get into and out of the cave.
How can you just ignore all the evidence coming out that Government officials colluded with Twitter exec staff on censoring not only individual people but even some mainstream media when they had some rather damming evidence against certain political family members?

If it were Trump's son, you all would be demanding his head, but because its SlowMo Joe's son, he gets a pass?

Consistency is all I ask for.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

More Twitter leaks.

Remember the #releasethememo hashtag that the FBI and Democrats said was a Russian operation to screw up the Mueller investigation?

Yeah that was all a lie.

Twitter never found a single shred of evidence it was Russia. But that didn't stop them.

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1613589031773769739

65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

This democrat party is pure evil. Its a cult made up of followers those who stopped thinking for themselves long ago.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

More Twitter leaks.

Big Pharma got Twitter to shadowban and outright ban people and groups that were saying that 3rd world countries should have generic low cost vaccines.

Return to “World”