Enough is Enough: Merrifield needs to Go!

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Re: Enough is Enough: Merrifield needs to Go!

Post by JLives »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jan 7th, 2023, 6:38 pm
JLives wrote: Jan 7th, 2023, 3:02 pm

He's an adult who made an informed medical decision that in no way affects you or Peterson.
She isn't an adult male until she can write her name in the snow whilst peeing.
I'm 100% female and have written my name in the snow. 🤘 In cursive.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

JLives wrote: Jan 7th, 2023, 8:00 pm

Jesus Lives?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

.............how many beers to get your full name spelled out?...........or would that be wine?
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Jan 7th, 2023, 8:19 pm

Jesus Lives?
Hahahaha. I couldn't afford beer at the time with adding last name. It took a full 6 pack to do the first. My first name in cursive being Jamieriquoy. Dotting the i's was a definite challenge.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

oldtrucker wrote: Jan 7th, 2023, 7:02 pm

^^^not sure I can do that anymore... prostate needs checked...thanks for the reminder. Not that I'd post about my prostate on a public forum. :200:
And don't think girls can't write thier name in the snow. They can.

As an older male , I need to hold on to 4 beers to do that ...

But then again , my name is just Mike.. Can't imagine how many it would take to spell oldtrucker .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Post by 1092 »

Never met Renee, but support her,LoL.
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

1092 wrote: Jan 8th, 2023, 4:12 pm Never met Renee, but support her,LoL.
Me neither, .. but common sense would always have my support.
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

northglenmore2012 wrote: Jan 5th, 2023, 5:43 pm This is what one of the major issues in Canada today, the ability to have a discussion without being labeled racist, discrimitory etc. I guess it's part of this "woke" situation we're living in today. I don't think things are going to end well. Just saying
Define Woke.
Waste not
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

Grandan wrote: Jan 8th, 2023, 5:33 pm
northglenmore2012 wrote: Jan 5th, 2023, 5:43 pm This is what one of the major issues in Canada today, the ability to have a discussion without being labeled racist, discrimitory etc. I guess it's part of this "woke" situation we're living in today. I don't think things are going to end well. Just saying
Define Woke.
Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination". Wikipedia
Are you using Woke to describe adversity to gender identification?
Waste not
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

The mentally weak base how they vote on how someone running for a political position stands on either the abortion issue or where they stand with gay, trans and alphabet issues. BOTH issues truly unimportant in a country that is being dragged into an abyss by self-serving, low IQ'd Liberals.

Do us all a favor and DO NOT vote...........sit a home and wallow in your self-righteous indignation and complacency.

........let the adults look after it.
69cutlass
Übergod

Post by 69cutlass »

Grandan wrote: Jan 8th, 2023, 5:38 pm
Grandan wrote: Jan 8th, 2023, 5:33 pm
Define Woke.
Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination". Wikipedia
Are you using Woke to describe adversity to gender identification?
Unfortunetly woke is now synonymous with bigot.

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

lesliepaul wrote: Jan 8th, 2023, 6:43 pm The mentally weak base how they vote on how someone running for a political position stands on either the abortion issue or where they stand with gay, trans and alphabet issues. BOTH issues truly unimportant in a country that is being dragged into an abyss by self-serving, low IQ'd Liberals.

Do us all a favor and DO NOT vote...........sit a home and wallow in your self-righteous indignation and complacency.

........let the adults look after it.
And yet you, and many others, seem to be very bothered by the "truly unimportant" abortion, gay, trans, and "alphabet" issues. Not so puzzling as to who the mentally weak are.

I’m amazed why anyone feels it is affecting them somehow. I wish they would do us all a favour and not vote….instead sit at home and wallow in their misplaced anger and rage at what others do that has no effect on them.
You and 71 others Like this post
YzzzR1
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by YzzzR1 »

It takes a very special kind of Woke fool to shame people that are not personally be affected by the stupidity of the 'New World Wokeness' but see how it's negatively affecting society in general.
You Can Tune A Piano But You Can't Tuna Fish. REO SpdWgn
spooker

Post by spooker »

YzzzR1 wrote: Jan 9th, 2023, 9:24 am It takes a very special kind of Woke fool to shame people that are not personally be affected by the stupidity of the 'New World Wokeness' but see how it's negatively affecting society in general.
But it comes back to the way so many tout the idea that the individual is important, but then denigrate individuals who are not like them, it's like someone claiming "libel" for the existence of someone on the other side of the world ... life isn't ironic by default but we certainly try our best to make it so
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

the truth wrote: Jan 6th, 2023, 7:35 am
BC Landlord wrote: Jan 5th, 2023, 4:57 pm The "woke" always cringe when someone is speaking out common sense.
sad but true
It is sad that the far right woketalk pejorative has found its way into so many ignorant circles. It is an excuse for thought and discussion to use the far right woketalk pejorative nonsense.

And that's one of the problems with Merrifield. She does not appeal to people's better angels nor offer anything constructive. Merrifield is a hopeless mess and has already driven people out of the BC Liberal Liberal party.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Central Okanagan”