Car stolen from dealer. Judge book pls from cover

Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Car stolen from dealer. Judge book pls from cover

Post by Hmmm »

First off I’m glad they got the car back but really, it’s crazy they let this couple take the car in the first place. Yes, wonderful and good people can be really skinny and have purple lipstick but so do tons of tweakers. I’m sorry but when people that look shady come in and want to take a car out and HAVE. Shady story, go with them or something. A car dealer should have enough sense as sales people to be able to read people or yes, make a judgment about them. If there’s an inkling of suspicion than check further about them. I’m in no way saying that people that are covered in tattoos (not saying these guys were), and super skinny can’t and don’t buy cars or aren t trust worthy because I’m sure many are, but this should cause people to double check further. And to any SJW I know very clean cut people are also crooks. I’m not stupid.

Glad they got the car back but it’s a lesson they should have already have learned. [url https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/4 ... n-s#405479
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
dorf007
Fledgling

Re: Car stolen from dealer. Judge book pls from cover

Post by dorf007 »

As if it was not hard enough for a business to survive these loosers had to make it harder.
My thought is the dealer had a copy of the Sask.DL....it should be sent to EVERY Provincial and Territorial auto insurance provider and they will NEVER be allowed to have a licence again.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

dorf007 wrote: Jan 10th, 2023, 3:48 pm As if it was not hard enough for a business to survive these loosers had to make it harder.
My thought is the dealer had a copy of the Sask.DL....it should be sent to EVERY Provincial and Territorial auto insurance provider and they will NEVER be allowed to have a licence again.
I believe the ID used was stolen too.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
dorf007
Fledgling

Post by dorf007 »

Hmmm wrote: Jan 10th, 2023, 3:54 pm
dorf007 wrote: Jan 10th, 2023, 3:48 pm As if it was not hard enough for a business to survive these loosers had to make it harder.
I believe the ID used was stolen too.
Damn ! That''s too bad, but at least the vehicle was recovered.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Hmmm wrote: Jan 10th, 2023, 3:42 pm First off I’m glad they got the car back but really, it’s crazy they let this couple take the car in the first place. Yes, wonderful and good people can be really skinny and have purple lipstick but so do tons of tweakers. I’m sorry but when people that look shady come in and want to take a car out and HAVE. Shady story, go with them or something. A car dealer should have enough sense as sales people to be able to read people or yes, make a judgment about them. If there’s an inkling of suspicion than check further about them. I’m in no way saying that people that are covered in tattoos (not saying these guys were), and super skinny can’t and don’t buy cars or aren t trust worthy because I’m sure many are, but this should cause people to double check further. And to any SJW I know very clean cut people are also crooks. I’m not stupid.

Glad they got the car back but it’s a lesson they should have already have learned. [url https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/4 ... n-s#405479
I was thinking the exact same thing, 95 lbs tweaker with purple lipstick was a big red flag
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dscarson

Post by dscarson »

That business hasn't been there long, only a few months and they are nice people, too bad that a small minority of people has to ruin trusting the average person. Drugs even were more important than fuel apparently go figure.
Drive an EV, I need your gas.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

I’ve been in a few test drives when the salesperson sat in the back. They gotta sell the car anyways, and you gotta see how well it drives. Both can be simultaneous.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Did the dealer not look at the bloody picture on the DL?

If even a little off then go with them! I would say the people at that car lot are not too bright.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I don't wear purple lipstick, all the dealerships I visited had a saleperson come along for the test drive
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Patron
Lord of the Board

Post by Patron »

put tracking devices on the vehicles, problem solved
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Patron wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:17 am put tracking devices on the vehicles, problem solved
Won't stop joyrides.
Patron
Lord of the Board

Post by Patron »

Bsuds wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:20 am
Patron wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:17 am put tracking devices on the vehicles, problem solved
Won't stop joyrides.
no it won't but at least you know where your vehicle is and can recover it much quicker
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Patron wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:35 am
Bsuds wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:20 am

Won't stop joyrides.
no it won't but at least you know where your vehicle is and can recover it much quicker
:up:

Better if they go with them.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Bsuds wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:37 am
Patron wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:35 am

........and bring a good taser along to send them into next week if they decide to get tough and stupid!
Patron
Lord of the Board

Post by Patron »

lesliepaul wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 12:17 pm
Bsuds wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 8:37 am

........and bring a good taser along to send them into next week if they decide to get tough and stupid!
[icon_lol2.gif] you're selling an item, it's probably not a good idea to taser a could be customer :up:

Return to “Central Okanagan”