Joe Biden Discussion

motokelowna1
Übergod
Posts: 1699
Joined: Jun 1st, 2012, 8:18 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by motokelowna1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:21 pm https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/biden-aid ... s%20Alerts

Second batch of top secret documents found - senile Joe seems to have run off with a ton of secret info. When will we be getting the FBI photographs?? Oh right...this is Senile Joe the idiot, a Democrat, so everything is "fine".
And you probably cant cant remember where you put your car keys ... Trump stole the secret documents and had them moved when asked if he had anymore the crime here is republican C%AP
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 33556
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by the truth »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:21 pm https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/biden-aid ... s%20Alerts

Second batch of top secret documents found - senile Joe seems to have run off with a ton of secret info. When will we be getting the FBI photographs?? Oh right...this is Senile Joe the idiot, a Democrat, so everything is "fine".
pretty much says it all does it not, jo jo will get a pass
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Yeebrudda
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Jun 18th, 2022, 10:59 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Yeebrudda »

Biden is going to get impeached lmao
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 33556
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by the truth »

Yeebrudda wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:46 pm Biden is going to get impeached lmao
as he should, safe bet he will get a pass,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
blueliner
Übergod
Posts: 1907
Joined: Jan 31st, 2017, 12:46 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by blueliner »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:21 pm https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/biden-aid ... s%20Alerts

Second batch of top secret documents found - senile Joe seems to have run off with a ton of secret info. When will we be getting the FBI photographs?? Oh right...this is Senile Joe the idiot, a Democrat, so everything is "fine".
Let the games begin !!!!!! Wonder how the US MSM is going to try and bury this down there rabbit hole !!!! and protect there beloved Democrats partly .
Anyone seen VP Kamala Harris lately ?? or has she all ready jumped ship ?? :130:
blueliner
Übergod
Posts: 1907
Joined: Jan 31st, 2017, 12:46 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by blueliner »

the truth wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:57 pm
Yeebrudda wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:46 pm Biden is going to get impeached lmao
as he should, safe bet he will get a pass,
Of course he will get a free get out jail pass , the Clintons are working on it as we type .
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 33556
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by the truth »

blueliner wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 2:46 pm
the truth wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:57 pm
as he should, safe bet he will get a pass,
Of course he will get a free get out jail pass , the Clintons are working on it as we type .
and that is most likely very true.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 83686
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Yeebrudda wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:46 pm Biden is going to get impeached lmao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fi ... endment%20(Amendment,with%20presidential%20succession%20and%20disability.

The media went nuts talking about how the last guy should be impeached under the 25th Amendment because he drank a glass of water the wrong way. Every day senile Joe offers up a treasure trove of lunacy. He needs to go.
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself."
From the river to the sea, Israel must be psychopath Hamas free.
65deluxe
Übergod
Posts: 1796
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

2nd BATCH?!!! What is going on here?! This man needs to be IMPEACHED, IMMEDIATELY! Have you ever seen someone as careless with American secrets, AND money as Quid Pro Quo, Sleepy Joe?! OMG, Someone, Remove the For Sale sign from this guys forehead!
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 83686
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by The Green Barbarian »

blueliner wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 2:44 pm

Let the games begin !!!!!! Wonder how the US MSM is going to try and bury this down there rabbit hole !!!! and protect there beloved Democrats partly .
Anyone seen VP Kamala Harris lately ?? or has she all ready jumped ship ?? :130:
Yes, the unbiased "trustworthy" media has been working overtime to downplay the Biden stupidity with the holding of secret documents. The usual scum, doing what they do. The Dumbocrats and their protectors sure suck.
b]Joy Behar, Don Lemon and MSNBC called out for quick defense of Biden: 'Pathetic and predictable'[/b]
Media downplay classified documents found at Biden's private office, dismiss comparisons to Trump case

Critics were quick to call out the mainstream media's coverage of the Biden classified documents controversy, noting the double standard that has been applied to the president and his predecessor.

Fox News contributor Joe Concha roasted the media's coverage on the matter on "Fox & Friends First" on Wednesday, calling out the far-left's double standard months after Trump's home was raided over classified documents.

"This is as predictable as it is pathetic," Concha told Todd Piro and Carley Shimkus. "With the former president, we're told what a chilling threat to democracy it was that Trump took documents he shouldn't have, but when his predecessor, Joe Biden, does it, it's a nothing-burger."

"All the American people want is consistency," he continued. "Two wrongs don't make a right, but apparently, when it comes to our media, at least most of it, consistency is removed when considering what letter D or R is next to a politician's name."

Biden's classified documents were discovered on November 2 at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington, D.C., but it was not revealed until Monday that that was the case, months after the pivotal elections.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar ... redictable
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself."
From the river to the sea, Israel must be psychopath Hamas free.
blueliner
Übergod
Posts: 1907
Joined: Jan 31st, 2017, 12:46 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by blueliner »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 5:34 pm
blueliner wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 2:44 pm

Let the games begin !!!!!! Wonder how the US MSM is going to try and bury this down there rabbit hole !!!! and protect there beloved Democrats partly .
Anyone seen VP Kamala Harris lately ?? or has she all ready jumped ship ?? :130:
Yes, the unbiased "trustworthy" media has been working overtime to downplay the Biden stupidity with the holding of secret documents. The usual scum, doing what they do. The Dumbocrats and their protectors sure suck.
b]Joy Behar, Don Lemon and MSNBC called out for quick defense of Biden: 'Pathetic and predictable'[/b]
Media downplay classified documents found at Biden's private office, dismiss comparisons to Trump case

Critics were quick to call out the mainstream media's coverage of the Biden classified documents controversy, noting the double standard that has been applied to the president and his predecessor.

Fox News contributor Joe Concha roasted the media's coverage on the matter on "Fox & Friends First" on Wednesday, calling out the far-left's double standard months after Trump's home was raided over classified documents.

"This is as predictable as it is pathetic," Concha told Todd Piro and Carley Shimkus. "With the former president, we're told what a chilling threat to democracy it was that Trump took documents he shouldn't have, but when his predecessor, Joe Biden, does it, it's a nothing-burger."

"All the American people want is consistency," he continued. "Two wrongs don't make a right, but apparently, when it comes to our media, at least most of it, consistency is removed when considering what letter D or R is next to a politician's name."

Biden's classified documents were discovered on November 2 at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington, D.C., but it was not revealed until Monday that that was the case, months after the pivotal elections.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar ... redictable
OMG why does this media coverage fall right into what happen up here in Canada with Justin Trudeau and his band of slimy Liberals with there media bail package and $2 Billion + funding of the CBC
MSM falling into place defending there funding and just following the $$$ lines
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12450
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden Center

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Joe, Joe, Joe.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/biden-aid ... documents/

Poop's getting real, Joe. Who's surprised, besides you?

Image
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

You can't spell "Liberal" without "Lie."
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12450
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Gone_Fishin »

blueliner wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 2:46 pm
the truth wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 1:57 pm
as he should, safe bet he will get a pass,
Of course he will get a free get out jail pass , the Clintons are working on it as we type .
The seized documents have been found dead of an apparent suicide. Spontaneous combustion.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

You can't spell "Liberal" without "Lie."
65deluxe
Übergod
Posts: 1796
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden Center

Post by 65deluxe »

Gotta love the left. Its okay because he turned them over. Missing the point that he shouldnt have had them in the first place. So blinded by hate they lose site of the real issue.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
65deluxe
Übergod
Posts: 1796
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden Center

Post by 65deluxe »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jan 11th, 2023, 7:14 pm Joe, Joe, Joe.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/biden-aid ... documents/

Poop's getting real, Joe. Who's surprised, besides you?

Image
Maybe he can blame his dementia, LOL.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."

Return to “World”