Joe Biden Discussion

Jonrox

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Jonrox »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 3rd, 2023, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

Jonrox wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 2:36 pm
65deluxe wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 2:19 pm

So you dont care how those unemployment numbers are obtained? At what cost? Got it. :up:
Am I right to assume you would criticize Biden if the numbers were higher, lower, or remained the same? Your avoidance of the question suggests there was no outcome in which you wouldn't criticize him.

But yeah... if you have the data that supports your reason for criticizing him for the low unemployment number, please share it. Unfortunately I'm not going to just take you at your word without some supporting evidence.
Please don't tell me you believe him when he claims to have more job growth than any president or all the other outrageous lies he has told.

All those "Created Jobs" he's been taking credit for are not created, they are recovered from the pandemic shutdowns and lockouts.

Please just take a look at this video.

'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Nedroj wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 3:25 pm

Please don't tell me you believe him when he claims to have more job growth than any president or all the other outrageous lies he has told.
The Sleepy Joe supporters will believe just about anything to avoid the self realization of just how bad it is and how good it could have been had Joe not been ballot-harvested into office.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Nedroj wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 3:25 pm Please don't tell me you believe him when he claims to have more job growth than any president or all the other outrageous lies he has told.
I'm not believing "him", I'm stating the number that was reported today. The unemployment rate in the US is now the lowest it's been since 1969.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jonrox wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 3:33 pm
I'm not believing "him", I'm stating the number that was reported today. The unemployment rate in the US is now the lowest it's been since 1969.
We will see if this holds up though.
He thinks that the data for February could show the start of a slowdown, however, as tallies from public records indicate U.S. firms announced more than 100,000 layoffs during the month.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/us-job ... -1.6735707
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

WASHINGTON — House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, issued subpoenas Friday to the heads of the Justice Department, FBI.

Just maybe a good government could exist on proving their so called claim to better high ground, morals and ethics. The dem's are getting challenged huge down here on all the judgements they cast upon others.
And so it should be.
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Piers Morgan says out load what China Joe supporters won't say. You may not miss those mean tweets, but Im sure you miss when the adults were in power.

PIERS MORGAN: You see a guy who has shown discernible evidence that he is feeling his age. This is a man in his eighties, who is already the oldest American president ever, that doesn't instill much confidence when he keeps forgetting his words. He keeps going back on things he said before. He denies what we've seen him say with his own mouth. It doesn't instill confidence. Add to that the debacle of the Afghanistan withdrawal. Add to that, certainly in the U.K., a complete freezing of the so-called special relationship. There's no trade deal. There's no real ongoing relationship at all with our two great countries. I think certainly from the U.K. perspective, I think he's been very underwhelming. Now we have this extraordinary spectacle of watching from afar as a Chinese balloon just seems to go over America for a week with complete impunity. We're all thinking, ‘What the hell is going on here?’ So I think Biden's big issue on the foreign stage is trust.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers-mor ... hell-going
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

65deluxe wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 8:59 am Now we have this extraordinary spectacle of watching from afar as a Chinese balloon just seems to go over America for a week with complete impunity. We're all thinking, ‘What the hell is going on here?’ So I think Biden's big issue on the foreign stage is trust.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers-mor ... hell-going
The inaction on the Chinese balloon by Joe was not surprising. It's been well documented that he was the only one in the room who dissented when Obama wanted to send Seal Team Six in to take out Bin Laden. The guy has zero cajones. He's the wrong guy in the wrong job at the wrong time.
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 10:12 am He's the wrong guy in the wrong job at the wrong time
But that is what they voted for.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Dead right wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 10:25 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 10:12 am He's the wrong guy in the wrong job at the wrong time
But that is what they voted for.
Or had their vote harvested for.
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

Call it what you like, they got what they asked for and can change it soon enough. Hopefully the GOP can get a real candidate in the next election.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Dead right wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 11:51 am Call it what you like, they got what they asked for and can change it soon enough. Hopefully the GOP can get a real candidate in the next election.
Impossible
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

There are reports coming out that this balloon originated from inside canada where china has a strong foot hold under JT' s watch.
Why dont we put both biden and JT in the thing and send it on its way.
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

liisgo wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 12:36 pm There are reports coming out that this balloon originated from inside canada
Perhaps a link or some other way to verify that "report"
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

liisgo wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 12:36 pm There are reports coming out that this balloon originated from inside canada ...
Someone trying to improve their HBO feed?

Return to “World”