Joe Biden Discussion

blueliner
Übergod

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by blueliner »

So the great US state of the Union address is tomorrow night .
Sure hope the the new Republicans speaker of the house throws up the copy of the speech that Joe Biden will try to read out without to many gaffs , like the witch Nancy Pelosi did to Donald Trump !!!! then watch all the leftist Democrats and the media loss there marbles !
*bleep* For Tat
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

It's funny to see conservative "little man" syndrome over a weather balloon. Barking and growling like a tiny chihuahua shaking in its owner's arms at strangers.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

liisgo wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 12:36 pm There are reports coming out that this balloon originated from inside canada where china has a strong foot hold under JT' s watch.
Why dont we put both biden and JT in the thing and send it on its way.
Absolutely.

Destination: Antarctic
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

liisgo wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 12:36 pm There are reports coming out that this balloon originated from inside canada where china has a strong foot hold under JT' s watch.
My god.....surprised that you don't claim that it must have originated in Richmond B.C....wow. Some people will believe anything; I bet you saw that on FOX News. [icon_lol2.gif]
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

XT225 wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 6:38 pm
My god.....surprised that you don't claim that it must have originated in Richmond B.C....wow. Some people will believe anything; I bet you saw that on FOX News. [icon_lol2.gif]
Holy liberal defence need. Kinda got offended over that balloon thing. Wow. And as fake as the balloon thing coming from canada is, only coming from sources like cnn and msnbc would it be believed.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

I love it! Biden calling out the morons publically who try to take hostage Americans for the debt ceiling. Such a stud.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Qychw5Zxu-I[/youtube]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 7th, 2023, 7:15 pm I love it! Biden calling out the idiots publically who try to take hostage Americans for the debt ceiling. Such a stud.
Who's a stud?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

I thought the state of the union was pretty good.
Biden turned it back on the Repubs when they were heckling him regarding the repubs past statements about medicade and social security.
Biden succinctly just mentioned that i guess medicade and social security is now not on the table. He played it perfectly.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

seewood wrote: Feb 7th, 2023, 8:44 pm I thought the state of the union was pretty good.
Biden turned it back on the Repubs when they were heckling him regarding the repubs past statements about medicade and social security.
Biden succinctly just mentioned that i guess medicade and social security is now not on the table. He played it perfectly.
Plus he put a wedge between the fringe and the House Leader. He made clear the veto was on the table.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Loved the Republicans SOTU rebuttal. It differs from China Joes speech as it doesnt contain half truths and flat out lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUpBVYHfA3w
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Catsumi wrote: Feb 6th, 2023, 6:22 pm
Absolutely.

Destination: Antarctic
Why?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

If you need to ask, no explanation will ever satisfy you
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Biden’s state of the Union address: Top 5 moments...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens ... -5-moments
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Well done Joe great speech glad you stuck it to a couple of the ferals in the GOP. Yes you stuttered a couple of times and to see cruze's mug in displeasure was fantastic. Keep up the good work.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

WHOOPS!… BIDEN TRIED TO SUNSET SOCIAL SECURITY AS SENATOR...
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... s-senator/

Return to “World”