Chang: China Is Preparing To Go To War

Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: Chang: China Is Preparing To Go To War

Post by Drip_Torch »

Found the shoot down site.

NOTAM - "PURSUANT TO SECTION 5.1 OF THE AERONAUTICS ACT AIRSPACE RESTRICTED WITHIN RADIUS 30 NM CENTRE 6443N 13622W APRX 50 NM E CHAPMAN AD CEZ2 DUE TO AN ACT AIR DEFENCE OPR. NO PERSON SHALL OPR AN AC FT WITHIN THE AREA DESCRIBED EXC MIL ACFT. FOR AUTH OR INFO CTC TC SITCEN. F SFC G FL280"

Untitled-7.jpg
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

There is definitely something going on.

These are not balloons. They are mysterious objects at 40,000 feet, the size of cars.

No word at all about the burn out object over Kelowna Friday morning.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 3:31 pm nothing from our govt ,nothing from our paid off jt news outlets, says it all people
Well something was said from our government 3 hours ago

https://globalnews.ca/news/9480589/surv ... -response/

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/11/high-al ... norad.html
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Yesterday's occurrence over Alaska still has a 'NTL DEFENSE AIRSPACE' NOTAM over it.

Untitled-8.jpg
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Our Government has told us that in two days that have shot down 2 mysterious "objects" .

They have made a point of telling us they are specifically not balloons.

They will not explain anything else.

About as transparent as a rock.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Curious what the hell is CCP up to with these large weather balloons. btw don’t they have their own spy satellites.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Bad luck kids.

I can't tell you for certain, but I can say I have some serious doubts these "UFO's (as they stand right now) came from China.

Far too far north. Someone else is playing games with us right now. Guess who - yeap, them. :smt045
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Drip_Torch wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 4:44 pm Far too far north. Someone else is playing games with us right now. Guess who - yeap, them. :smt045
Right after it came out that the US blew up the Nord Stream.

Who knows though.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Well, this is getting kind of sporty.

I see we did have assets up North today. One of our tankers just started pinging on approach to Cold Lake, out of nowhere, on a straight line from the Canadian NOTAM. He's a long way from home. A new NOTAM just hit the screen 40 mins ago around Havre, Montana. Saw a tanker going that way, but it went dark.

*bleep*-Go (*seriously Ferri, that's what they are called*) balloon bombs -->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*bleep*-Go_balloon_bomb

Right now, each of these is sending up tankers, combat sent's, F-16's (Likely F-18's) and F-22"s. Not lighting any fires, but sure burning lots of fuel.

*update* They just pulled the Havre NOTAM, but issued a statement they plan to continue operations in the daylight tomorrow. Whatever they are looking at there must be a high flyer. Well above FL 40 again.

New statement regarding Montana...

Whatever it was it put a big and weird signature on Weather radar too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Drip_Torch on Feb 11th, 2023, 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Strange, the US news channels not only state US shot it down, but from order from Biden. No mention of Canadians at all.

Now that could be just the US and how they are the centre of the earth.

But seeing Canada's performance in EVERYTHING international, I wouldn't put it past Canada to have "the plane" at Jiffy Lube and "the pilot" got the weekend off to visit his mum. (our strategic defense plans involve surprise invasions Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)

Now, where did I put that English Russian dictionary,,,,,
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

I can't wait for ww3. Burn it all down. North America will be pockmarked and destroyed for a change and feel the pain that we have been lucky to watch on the news for generations.
countmeout
Übergod

Post by countmeout »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 5:50 pm I can't wait for ww3. Burn it all down. North America will be pockmarked and destroyed for a change and feel the pain that we have been lucky to watch on the news for generations.
Really? You want the place you live to be blown up? Innocent lives of your neighbors and family lost. You're hoping for it? You're a disgusting human.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

countmeout wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 10:14 am Really? You want the place you live to be blown up? Innocent lives of your neighbors and family lost. You're hoping for it?
I really don't believe sane people want to see millions/billions of shadows imprinted into the sidewalks around the world.

Thing is there are apparently some that are, in our opinion, not working with a full bag of marbles and have asperations to impose their way of doing things on others that don't have the same asperations.
China and Taiwan, Russia and Ukraine are a case in point. Unfortunately the aggressors in both cases do have nuclear weapon capability and I suspect if their homeland is ever attacked and the home country is threatened, then the nuclear option is on the table.

Then we throw in the fat little nut-bar with the lousy haircut ( John McCain's words [icon_lol2.gif] ) in North Korea and we could have an issue.
India and Pakistan ?? Fights over water could lead to an out of control proliferation. India and China ? urinating match in the Hindu-Kush going on. Currently they are battling it out with sticks but both countries are nuclear capable.

If China does attempt to invade Taiwan and Japan and Australia get involved, I bet the fat little guy in North Korea will press a button or two and unilaterally send a missile or two to Japan for starters.

Tense times for the next 4-5 years regarding a chance of a mushroom cloud somewhere in a conflict that really is not necessary.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Pretty sure this is the wrong thread at this point, and this has nothing to do with China, but...

A fourth one has just been taken down over Lake Huron on the Canadian side.

Untitled-1.jpg
Pentagon news briefing at 2:00 pm our time. Spoiler: this UFO, like the other UFOs, isn't extraterrestrial in nature. I doubt they say much more. Update:... and suddenly nope, not going to talk about it right now. [icon_lol2.gif]
Last edited by Drip_Torch on Feb 12th, 2023, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

seewood wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 11:29 am
countmeout wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 10:14 am Really? You want the place you live to be blown up? Innocent lives of your neighbors and family lost. You're hoping for it?
I really don't believe sane people want to see millions/billions of shadows imprinted into the sidewalks around the world.

Thing is there are apparently some that are, in our opinion, not working with a full bag of marbles and have asperations to impose their way of doing things on others that don't have the same asperations.
China and Taiwan, Russia and Ukraine are a case in point.
The US would fall into this category too, along with the Euros. Sooo, ya, everybodys crazy.

Return to “World”