Tic ...Toc ... Israel

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 2nd, 2023, 6:23 pm

Who are the ones with half a brain? The ones speaking against apartheid - right? Good.....
This is a thread about Israel, not about South Africa.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 3rd, 2023, 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 7:58 am.
That's how it works.

Attack us = eat the consequences...

That's also how it works - since 1948

Everything Israel has ever done that cause their haters to writhe like salted slugs was/is preceeded by an act of aggression that lead to murdered Israelis.

No sense pretending that's not true - it's easily proven.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
ekir8
Board Meister

Post by ekir8 »

Serious questions:
Why have jews been expelled from 109 countries throughout history?
Why have jews been a protected class since 1948?
What is the historical meaning of the word 'holocaust'?
What was the Haavara Agreement and what was Hitler's role in it?
What was the Balfour Declaration, who was it addressed to and why?
Who was initially able to migrate to what is now known as Israel?
Would Israel exist without WWII and the Nazi's?
What did General Patton have to say about the defeated enemy, post war? How long did he live after expressing these laments?
What are the chances that after all the carnage and mayhem of WWII, the Reichstag, 10 Downing St and Buckingham Palace managed to avoid being bombed? (this one is rhetorical)
What has happened in regards to the patterns of worldwide debts of 'sovereign' nations since the end of WWII? Who owns these debts?

Questions of this sort are always met with emotional reactions rather than thoughtful retorts. Despite the truth not fearing investigation, I'm fairly certain we're not yet at the point that these questions can be asked in a public forum without immediate censoring or, at the very least, a lot of incoherent screeching and attempted social shaming from the righteously indignant mobs. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure these questions are legal in Canada anymore. They're definitely not legal in Germany. Ironically, the political wing that typically worships at the alter of Free Speech would gladly have me drawn and quartered for daring to pose these questions. The other political wing doesn't want to hear it either, they're more interested in acting on their sanctimonious savior complexes in whatever way they can. We live in interesting times.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

^ You just asked these questions so clearly they aren't illegal. Save me the time of research, and YOU tell me the answer to the first question:
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Glacier wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 11:34 am ^ You just asked these questions so clearly they aren't illegal. Save me the time of research, and YOU tell me the answer to the first question:
"The number 109 is white supremacist numeric shorthand for an anti-Semitic claim that Jews have been expelled from 109 different countries. Various anti-Semites have compiled lists of alleged Jewish “expulsions” ranging from 100 to more than 1,000 in number, but the figure of 109 is the most commonly cited and probably originates with a list of “109 locations” appearing on a longstanding Australian anti-Semitic website."

https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/109110
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

^ Thanks. That confirms my suspicion that we are dealing with virulent antisemites here who can't find a Jewish conspiracy theory they don't like.
Last edited by Glacier on Feb 4th, 2023, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

sobrohusfat wrote: Feb 3rd, 2023, 9:47 am Everything Israel has ever done that cause their haters to writhe like salted slugs was/is preceeded by an act of aggression
What act of aggression did the Palestinians do to warrant 500,000 or so Eastern European immigrants and taking nearly 70% of their land?

Interesting, nobody in history committed more acts of aggression against the same Eastern European Jews than Germany, but they didn’t annex 70% of German lands now did they?
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Brass Monkey wrote: Feb 4th, 2023, 2:11 am Interesting, nobody in history committed more acts of aggression against the same Eastern European Jews than Germany, but they didn’t annex 70% of German lands now did they?
They annexed 70% of the German government.
Germany started making reparations payments to Holocaust survivors back in the 1950s, and continues making payments today. Some 400,000 Jews who survived the Nazis were still alive in 2019. That year, Germany paid $564 million to the Claims Conference, which handles the payments. http://www.mnchurches.org/blog/2021/02/ ... ations-day
What about the 20 million Russians who gave their life for democracy?

Zero.

:kick:
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: Feb 4th, 2023, 2:11 am

Interesting, nobody in history committed more acts of aggression against the same Eastern European Jews than Germany,
You might want to do some research on that.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

ULTRA Nationalist Party.....Perfect

nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Looks like at least some Israelis have integrity and conviction

Israel's ambassador to Canada says he will resign, citing differences with new Netanyahu government

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/i ... e70a384438
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:12 am Looks like at least some Israelis have integrity and conviction
So... before this you had your doubts Israelis had integrity and conviction? - maybe you thought they were mostly one giant mass of blood thirsty evil people? ...you know some dont even have horns.

Tell me exacly what are these "extreme" views and "outrageous" judicial reforms Netanyahu proposes that are so contentious?

I'd love to hear the breadth of your informed analysis on the matter.

...Looks to me like at least some Israelis have been infected with the same leftist mental disorder as the rest of western civilisation has recently.

Goodbye Mr. Hoffman.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:12 am Looks like at least some Israelis have integrity and conviction
Wow, just like "some" black people and "some" Asians? Could the racism be more firmly on display here? Just disgusting. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'll never get why the extreme left hates Jews so much.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 12:27 pm
Wow, just like "some" black people and "some" Asians? Could the racism be more firmly on display here? Just disgusting. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'll never get why the extreme left hates Jews so much.
Yes. Some here certainly prove that they can accuse people of hate without consequence. Even when no hate is actually shown. It is something you see consistently without cost. Because of this - it loses its effect.

Return to “World”