Unidentified Floating Objects

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Chinese Spy Ballooons & Spies

Post by Catsumi »

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that an object flying at high-altitude over the Yukon was shot down on his orders on Saturday, even as military officials remained mum on what the object was or where it came from.
The day that Putz gives orders to the USA military is the day I lose my stripes.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Here are 3 leaders that have issues with the west:
Xi Jinping
Vladimir Putin
Kim Jong-un

I wouldn’t put it pass these 3 to actually have a pact of understanding/ hidden alliance.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

GordonH wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 5:25 pm Here are 3 leaders that have issues with the west:
Xi Jinping
Vladimir Putin
Kim Jong-un

I wouldn’t put it pass these 3 to actually have a pact of understanding/ hidden alliance.
Quite possibly you’re correct Gordon, but the “pact” would last until we are on our backs, flippers in the air, waving for help.

Then, they’ll be fighting over the scraps that once was Canada
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
SAILINGONE
Board Meister

Post by SAILINGONE »

Just like all the other journalistic content reports, it is for the legacy media to secure a chunk of the yearly $2billion public fund cash, approved by the pmo for the lpc/wef/who/progressive woke globalists/pc/sjw/climate catastrophe propaganda & fear programs.
As with all the created social issues, this story has the smell of creation to boost the regime leader's image, trying to hide his many multicultural dress-up faces and his total failure, leaving a very divided and polarized Canada at the brink of huge civil unrest and over a trillion in the hole.
raft-cove
Übergod

Post by raft-cove »

SAILINGONE wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 10:58 am Just like all the other journalistic content reports, it is for the legacy media to secure a chunk of the yearly $2billion public fund cash, approved by the pmo for the lpc/wef/who/progressive woke globalists/pc/sjw/climate catastrophe propaganda & fear programs.
As with all the created social issues, this story has the smell of creation to boost the regime leader's image, trying to hide his many multicultural dress-up faces and his total failure, leaving a very divided and polarized Canada at the brink of huge civil unrest and over a trillion in the hole.
Something doesn't make sense.

Why would China keep sending Spy balloons when they already have hot air Trudeau, gathering info from two private jets?

Liberal Climate $cience
VaxxNOTsafe, ImmuneSystemWorkedThanks.

"$afe & Effective" but you might need a wheelchair!

Anyone know a Drama Teacher who's qualified to provide Medical Advice?
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

China has a developed modern military, much of it derived from stealing information from the west.
The balloons, foreign students and any other means available to them to garner technology to short track their own developments, has been a MO for decades.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Another one was just shot down near Lake Huron.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... -NLETTER01
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

How the heck is it that these balloons make it as far as they do before
they are reacted to ?

With todays technology they should be able to be tracked right from where they
were launched.

They don't just magically appear out of thin air.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

dirtybiker wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:00 pm How the heck is it that these balloons make it as far as they do before
they are reacted to ?

were launched.

Right ?!?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

dirtybiker wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:00 pm How the heck is it that these balloons make it as far as they do before
they are reacted to ?

were launched.

They can't shoot them down while they are still in international airspace.
They also need to try and determine what they are first too.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 2:55 pm Holy balloon Batman, Trudeau made a decision.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/41 ... over-Yukon
Yeah, Im sure the conversation went something like this. .
"Hey, I know you've been tracking the new balloon over Alaska since Friday Joe, and obviously it poses no threat, but I wanna take credit for this one So can I say I gave the order and we shoot it down once it enters Canadian airspace? PLEEEAASE"
Later on twitter.
Screenshot 2023-02-12 2.13.38 PM.png
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Unidentified Floating Objects

Post by Drip_Torch »

Just thought I'd try to separate out some of the conjecture, speculation and politics, because something is going on right now and it is different to other instances of balloons flying through our airspace.

Points from the latest briefing;

- The U.S. Military lost Radar and Visual Contact of the "Object" over Northern Montana last night until it was reacquired over Lake Michigan earlier this morning and then it was decided around 2pm today to down the "Object" over Lake Huron.

- The Canadian Air Force launched 2 F-18s and 1 C-130 to closely follow the "Object" over the Great Lakes.

- The F-16s that downed the "Object" over Lake Huron were confirmed to be apart of the 115th Fighter Wing launched from Truax Field Air National Guard Base near Madison, Wisconsin (I'll correct an earlier statement I made, it appears this object was shot down on the US side of the Lake, although the NOTAM was big and covered a large area of the Canadian side.)

- The Pentagon has stated that these are considered "Unknown Objects" and not Balloons and they currently do not know how they are staying Airborne.

- Department of Defence says the shot down objects will be investigated by the FBI in the United States as well as the Royal Canadian Mountain Police in Canada to examine the pieces of evidence.

⚡️Pentagon says Chinese spy balloon was different than other objects, since U.S. Military knew exactly what it was.

- Pentagon officials, (for some odd reason after the press briefing) “No indication of Aliens or Extraterrestrial Activity" in relation to the “Objects” that have been downed recently over North America. Talk about burying the lede, but it likely does go without saying. (to most people) [icon_lol2.gif]

None of these objects have been recovered as of yet and there appears to be significant efforts underway to move manpower and equipment into place to effect recovery.

A review of locations over the last three days.

(*not at all representative of where the object was actually shot down, just showing where the NOTAM notification was placed on the map. The actual NOTAM encompassed a much larger area, extending far over into the American side of the lake.)
Last edited by Drip_Torch on Feb 12th, 2023, 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Unidentified Floating Objects

Post by Glacier »

As I'm sure you know, weather balloons do not stay inflated at 60,000 ft, so that first one was not a regular weather balloon.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Glacier wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 5:07 pm As I'm sure you know, weather balloons do not stay inflated at 60,000 ft, so that first one was not a regular weather balloon.
Fair enough and yes, but these last three incidents haven't been tied to the first spy balloon incident at all. In fact, the powers that be seem to be carefully separating these latest incidents. (And, I certainly suspect they are separate.) Today's incident is reported to have happened at a height of only 20,000 ft. As I noted on the other thread, China is now in the process of dealing with a floating object over the coastal city of Rizhoa. (I haven't attempted to check back to see if they've shot it down, yet.)
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Self removed.
Last edited by Spiff on Feb 12th, 2023, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World”