Hunter Biden

65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Hunter Biden

Post by 65deluxe »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 3rd, 2023, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

So $ucker carlson was best mates with hunter
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tucke ... _0_0_0_8_0
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 9th, 2023, 10:46 am So $ucker carlson was best mates with hunter
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tucke ... _0_0_0_8_0
Really nice how everything was deemed as Russian disinformation by the same people until it suits your purpose.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Now they say this is about HUnters "personal life" and "privacy".

Recall the first two NY posts about the laptop

This is why the CIA and NSA and DNC got Twitter and everyone to say it was all a Russian hoax.

This was always about Hunter and his family getting $$$ from China and Ukraine

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 19th, 2023, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

The only smokescreen was the FBI, CIA and NSA all colluding together to say it was a Russian disinformation campaign a few days before a federal election.

Which was an outright lie. There is zero evidence of any Russian involvement and there never was. Even the woke crowd at Twitter were emailing each other laughing that they couldn't find a single case of Russian interference and they didn't know what the FBI or CIA was talking about.

Trump's kids might have done something but that's not what we're talking about. I could certainly say that you were using "whataboutism" about Trumps kids. This conversation is not about Donald Trump at all. Donald Trump has nothing to do with Joe Biden or Hunter Biden. However I can acknowledge that there were some weird things that Donald Trump did wholly on office. But we're not talking about Donald Trump!

Now in terms of context let's apply it to Hunter Biden. Did the FBI, CIA, NSA Twitter and Facebook and Main Street Press all collude together to protect Donald Trump bad press from being exposed two weeks before an election? The same way they did with Hunter Biden? Nope, they didn't.

Why did the FBI CIA and Twitter and Facebook in the Democratic Party all unite to ban the true information about Hunter Biden's laptop a week before the federal election? Why was Twitter banning true information at all?

I posted the original news articles that were pulled off of Facebook that were deemed "disinformation" they have nothing to do with Hunter Biden's personal photos or his personal life. They have everything to do with him giving money to Joe Biden and his dad using his presidential power to put him in boardrooms of corrupt countries that happened to be the focal point of World War 3 right now.

We've gone from :

1. Hunter's laptop doesn't exist
2. Hunter's laptop is a Russian information campaign
3. Not a big deal (nothingburger all at once now)
4. HUNTER BIDEN BEING A VICTIM because somebody looked at his private files and showed it to the FBI.

Poor Hunter Biden. He should be able to leave his laptop wherever he wants with evidence of criminal drug use and prostitution and dealings with Ukraine and China!

Hopefully the entire weight of the US government and the Biden family comes down and destroys that small business owner at the repair shop that had the nerve to report the laptop to the FBI!
Last edited by Mazdatruck on Mar 19th, 2023, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Whataboutism is the word they fed to the world's dumbest people to bar inquiry into whether they and their side abide by the standards they impose on others.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Hunter Biden appears in Arkansas court for hearing in child support case of 4-year-old daughter
Hunter Biden in court in Batesville, Arkansas, for Navy Joan Roberts paternity case

Hunter Biden is appearing in person in an Arkansas courtroom Monday for a hearing in the child support case of his unclaimed 4-year-old daughter born out of wedlock.

Lunden Roberts, the mother of 4-year-old Navy Joan Roberts, had reached an agreement with Hunter Biden in 2020 regarding the child's paternity and child support payments.

But the case was reopened when Biden requested adjustments to the child support payments. In December, Roberts's lawyers filed a motion to have the girl's last name changed to Biden.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... d-daughter
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 1st, 2023, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The plot sickens...
Hunter Biden appears in court for baby mama showdown, lawyer says he’s already paid $750k child support

BATESVILLE, Arkansas — First son Hunter Biden says he has already paid $750,000 in child support to his baby mama as he seeks to cut down the monthly payments, his lawyers revealed in court Monday.

President Biden’s 53-year-old son appeared in person for the paternity suit hearing in Batesville amid his ongoing battle to reduce payments for the 4-year-old daughter he has with Lunden Roberts, 32, a former stripper with whom he had a month-long affair.

His attorney Abbe Lowell argued that Hunter has been paying $20,000 a month to support little Navy Joan since a paternity test revealed he was the father.

Lowell dropped the previously undisclosed figure as attorneys for both sides squabbled over documents that have already been submitted in the case, saying: “Maybe it’s time the world knows what Mr Biden is paying.”

During the two-hour proceedings, Judge Holly Meyer ordered Hunter to answer written questions about his current finances — including investments, his art sales and other financial transactions.

She also chastised Hunter’s legal team for overly redacting filings submitted to the court so far.

“The ability to redact is somewhat being abused,” Meyer told Biden’s attorneys before ordering them to re-file some of those documents. It wasn’t immediately clear what information the filings included.

Hunter, who has never met his daughter, was required to handover documents detailing his finances when he reopened the paternity case last September in a bid to reduce his child support payments.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/01/hunter-bi ... nity-case/
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The plot sickens even more...
Secretary of State Blinken denies role in Hunter Biden Russian disinfo letter: 'Wasn't my idea'
'I'm not engaging in politics,' Blinken tells Fox News' Benjamin Hall in exclusive interview

Secretary of State Antony Blinken denied having any role in the 2020 letter signed by 51 current and past intelligence officials that aimed to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop as part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

"One of the great benefits of this job is that I don't do politics and don't engage in it. But with regard to that letter, I didn't – it wasn't my idea, didn't ask for it, didn't solicit it. And I think the testimony that the former deputy director of the CIA, Mike Morrell, put forward confirms that," Blinken told Fox News’ Benjamin Hall in an interview Monday for "Special Report."

In October 2020, weeks before the presidential election, dozens of ex-national security officials signed onto a letter claiming that Hunter's laptop had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

The former officials included former CIA Director John Brennan, former Obama DNI James Clapper, and former CIA director, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, among others.

Last month, former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell testified before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees and revealed that Blinken was "the impetus" of the public statement signed in October 2020 that implied the laptop belonging to Hunter Biden was disinformation. Republican lawmakers said that based on Morell’s testimony, it is "apparent" that the Biden campaign "played an active role in the origins of the public statement, which had the effect of helping to suppress the Hunter Biden story and preventing American citizens from making a fully informed decision during the 2020 presidential election."

Blinken was asked by Hall if he now accepts that the laptop is not a case of Russian disinformation.

"Again, from my perspective, I'm not engaging in politics. I've got a lot on my agenda with the things that we've just talked about, trying to help the Ukrainians and the Russian aggression against them, engaging with allies and partners around the world, and dealing with some of the challenges posed by China. We have a situation now in Sudan that has fully occupied my time. So that's where my focus is," Blinken responded.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/secretary ... nt-my-idea
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The complete buffoon, Merrick Garland, who everyone forgets was Obama's really stupid choice for the Supreme Court in 2018, is looking the fool on Hunter Biden. Of course he is. The guy is dumber than a bag of hammers.
Garland responds to IRS agent's claim Hunter Biden probe is being mishandled

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Tuesday gave his first public response to an IRS supervisor-turned-whistleblower who claimed to have information for Congress about potential mishandling of the yearslong federal investigation into President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Among the allegations laid out in a letter to lawmakers last month was that the whistleblower would contradict Garland's testimony on Capitol Hill that the Hunter Biden probe has remained free from any improper political interference, sources have told ABC News.

In an unrelated news conference Tuesday morning, Garland was asked whether he stood by those previous statements.

"Yes, it's still the case I stand by my testimony, and I refer you to the U.S. attorney for the District of Delaware who is in charge of this case and capable of making any decisions that he feels are appropriate," Garland said.

MORE: What to know about Hunter Biden investigations as congressional scrutiny increases
Federal authorities with the U.S. attorney's office in Delaware, led by U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a Trump appointee, have been investigating the younger Biden since 2018, ABC News previously reported.

Various news outlets have reported for months that prosecutors were nearing a conclusion, but no charges have yet been filed.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/ga ... ce8d4&ei=8
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

Just made up stuff from an echo chamber.

Return to “World”