Democrats

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Democrats

Post by The Green Barbarian »

65deluxe wrote: Jan 25th, 2023, 11:16 am mental deficiency. noun. : failure in intellectual development that is marked by low intelligence or mental retardation and that may result in an inability to function competently in society. Also referred to as Democrats. :smt045

"Democrats and far-left green groups have set their sights on regulating a wide range of popular household appliances in a bid to push their broader electrification and climate agenda."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democr ... ove-debate
:up: :up:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 27th, 2023, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 2nd, 2023, 2:46 pm
How is this statement quantified? And who is the one making this allegation? Fox NEWS? Thats quite a bias.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

A replacement for Kamala Harris has been found.

Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

AOC loses battle to slow effort to expand new oil, natural gas leases on federal land

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Tuesday failed to slow down the House Republican push for new oil and gas leases on federal land, after GOP lawmakers shot down her attempt to require further study of the public health impacts of energy extraction.

The House National Resources Committee met Tuesday to adopt its work plan for the new Congress. Included in that plan is language that says the Biden administration has leased fewer federal acres for oil and gas development than "any presidential administration" since the end of World War II.

"The Committee will examine the lack of oil and natural gas leasing on federal lands in the western United States, including focusing on administrative actions that have created permitting delays and disincentivized production on federal lands," the committee’s plan said.

Before adopting the plan, Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., offered an amendment that would require the committee to collect "public health data and other impacts of new drilling on federal lands."
Public health data?? What??
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 8th, 2023, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This belongs in the meme thread.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

AOC makes a complete idiot of herself at the Hunter Biden hearings...shocker...
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 13th, 2023, 12:25 pm

AOC makes a complete idiot of herself at the Hunter Biden hearings...shocker...
Attachments
Victim-card.jpg
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

"Call Biden, Democrats' agenda exactly what it is: just plain crazy" :smt045
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/call-bi ... lain-crazy
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Democrats realizing how much damage their "Defund the Police" stupidity really has done.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

This was good. One the news this evening KOMO and I quote, the new President elect who is pushing Trump out the door.

SHE wants term limits for congress, and mandatory mental competency tests for politicians over 75 years old.

I think we need to implement this in Canada, anyone running for Prime Minister should be tested!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ken7 wrote: Feb 15th, 2023, 4:45 pm This was good. One the news this evening KOMO and I quote, the new President elect who is pushing Trump out the door.

SHE wants term limits for congress, and mandatory mental competency tests for politicians over 75 years old.

I think we need to implement this in Canada, anyone running for Prime Minister should be tested!
Go Nikki! I like her a lot. Look forward to seeing her compete for the leadership and really show the idiot Democrats what for.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 15th, 2023, 5:46 pm
Ken7 wrote: Feb 15th, 2023, 4:45 pm This was good. One the news this evening KOMO and I quote, the new President elect who is pushing Trump out the door.

Go Nikki! I like her a lot. Look forward to seeing her compete for the leadership and really show the idiot Democrats what for.
I like Nikki, and DeSantis both and feel either would defeat Sleepy Creepy, Quid Pro Quo, China Joe. Trump, I loved his politics and the way he made the lefts heads explode. But he's to polarizing. The media have brainwashed the gullible masses into believing he is satan reincarnated.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Curious as to when the democrats will start buying the Asian vote, I mean start paying reparation to the Japanese...
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... overnment/

Return to “World”