W.H.O. to gain medical control of 194 member nations

puterbrother
Board Meister

W.H.O. to gain medical control of 194 member nations

Post by puterbrother »

https://rumble.com/v2anz48-everything-c ... cked-.html

On February27, The biden Administration will officially sign over sovereign power to the Bill Gates funded World Health Organization(W.H.O.).The pandemic treaty gives the W.H.O. the power to declare and manage global pandemic emergencies.This would mean that they could mandate lockdowns,vaccine mandates,vaccine supplies,distribution,monitoring and surveillance of populations over and above each member nations own medical emergency system.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: W.H.O. to gain medical control of 194 member nations

Post by Catsumi »

I thought we had plenty of Bug Overlords already

Now, another layer of bureaucracy

Putzy first in line to sign on?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

W.H.O is an arm of that corrupt organization known as the UN.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

Claim : Biden Admin Is Going To Sign Over US Sovereignty To WHO!

Truth : Biden Admin Is NOT Going To Sign Over US Sovereignty To WHO!
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS about the Biden Administration, and the WHO, and here are the reasons why…

snip

Fact #6 : WHO Treaty Cannot Bypass US Senate Ratification

The claim that the Biden Administration is using the WHO treaty to bypass US senate ratification is nonsense.

The US Constitution gives the Senate the sole power to approve, by a two-thirds vote or more, all international treaties (binding agreements) negotiated by the executive branch.

[The President] shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur;

In other words, the Biden Administration can negotiate any agreement it wants with other WHO member countries, but it must still seek ratification by the two-thirds of the US Senate.
https://www.techarp.com/facts/biden-us- ... who-facts/
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

Hmmm ? Seems to me that Biden still has the equivalent of a Canadian O.I.C.Besides,basically,the U.S. is a one party country."rhinos" go whichever way the money blows.We'll find out soon enough.Just don't count on the MSM to let us know about it.My money is on Rumble news outlets such as "Redacted".That husband and wife team has got tons of experience working in mainstream media.Just had enough of the B.S. and went on their own.They work out of Europe and have a "birds eye view" of the crap being pumped down our throats.The W.H.O.,U.N.,Nato,W.E.F.,I.M.F. and every other alphabet organization is all in to destroy what we hold dear and will stop at NOTHING to do it ! Read their manifesto and believe it !

Return to “World”