Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by Thinktank »

Re: Marty's comment:
A source in the firm told Zman that the equipment was being sold to Poland to circumvent Israel’s refusal to sell advanced arms to Ukraine.
It's all a big Western slaughtering party with standing ovations by governments and deals that make billionaires smile more than they ever smiled before - and bodybags for the parents of peasants in Russia and Ukraine.

and look in 2015 Israel benefited by selling drones to Russia.
Israel Sells Drones To Russia To Spy On Ukraine Border
Russia has purchased 10 intelligence-gathering drones from Israel to monitor the Ukraine border, the Jerusalem Post reported Tuesday. The Russian Ministry of Defense allegedly purchased the drones from Israel Aerospace Industries earlier this year.
https://www.ibtimes.com/israel-sells-dr ... er-2086673
That's why I mentioned earlier Israel was kind of in partnership with Russia. It looks like this big
slaughtering party is good for all kinds of warmongers, in many countries of the world. Including the holy land.

And what about Russia? the west pushed them into it. The west is 100% blood on their hands.

Russia is not blameless though - the Russian crooks were forcing Russian peasants to get vaccinated to see hockey games a year ago. :thumbsdown:

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
tigerox
Board Meister

Post by tigerox »

The USS Liberty is a bit of a contentious subject.
Israel should apologize for this one.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

unclemarty wrote: Feb 19th, 2023, 6:09 pm Whatever man. *long slow eye roll*
But the Montreal Jewish Mafia does seem to be hording all the Matza-Meal & restricting supply out West !
...I tell you something needs to be done about this menace to society !
Hey Uncle Marty

I just realized, Yellen, Stinkin Blinken, and Mama Nudleman are all Jewish
and Zelensky, Reznikov, Shmyhal, Kuleba are also Jewish.

Do you realize something is not quite kosher here? They're all warmongers.

puke.gif
warmonger
Jerusalem Post 50 Most Influential Jews: Number 13 - Janet Yellen
https://www.jpost.com/not-just-news/jer ... len-469006

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
unclemarty
Board Meister

Post by unclemarty »

Im not surprised at all TT...

The best warmongers are Jews
The best shysters are Jews
The best lawyers are Jews
The best doctors are Jews
The best accountants are Jews
The best at science are Jews
The best at medical advancement are Jews
The best comedians are Jews
The best at humanitarian aid are Jews

Yes, I'm beginning to see a pattern
"Jerusalem is a port city on the shore of eternity." - Yehuda Amichai
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

^^^^ the most Nobel prizes awarded are to jewish people :up:
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Jews are the best. No denying it. That's probably why everyone like stink spank is running around in jealous fits of rage.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

unclemarty wrote: Mar 2nd, 2023, 1:44 pm The best warmongers are Jews
Glacier wrote: Mar 2nd, 2023, 4:47 pm ...stink spank is ... jealous
So - an Israeli newspaper - I'm not making this up awards this guy - as 157,000 people get slaughtered - to be
most influential Jew in the world - and I am jealous.

Okay.

But I still hate warmongers guts. I hated them when Iraq was being 'depleted-uranium'd' and I hate them now.

Joke all you want - I hate the suckers.

unclemarty
Board Meister

Post by unclemarty »

Thinktank wrote: Mar 2nd, 2023, 5:34 pm But I still hate warmongers guts....
You and me both - no matter what tribe they belong to
"Jerusalem is a port city on the shore of eternity." - Yehuda Amichai
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Nothing to see here....just Jews being antisemitic against the far right in Israel.

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Is Israel the world's most successful nation?

"As of last count, Israel’s unemployment rate of 3.7 per cent is among the world’s lowest, far outstripping the EU average of six per cent.
Its life expectancy of 82.7 years is the planet’s seventh highest.
The most recent World Happiness Index had Israel climb to number nine, behind only Luxembourg, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the Scandinavian countries."

On May 14, Israel will be 75 years old.
Israel has no oil, chronic water shortages and many enemies. And yet, it's one of the most dominant nations for its size.

Israel, the only free, democratic and technologically advanced economy in the Middle East.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/isr ... ewsletters
Why Israel — a desert country surrounded by enemies — is outperforming other countries
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Mar 9th, 2023, 10:27 pm Is Israel the world's most successful nation?

"As of last count, Israel’s unemployment rate of 3.7 per cent is among the world’s lowest, far outstripping the EU average of six per cent.
The most recent World Happiness Index had Israel climb to number nine, behind only Luxembourg, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the Scandinavian countries."

Israel has no oil, chronic water shortages and many enemies. And yet, it's one of the most dominant nations for its size.

Israel, the only free, democratic and technologically advanced economy in the Middle East.

Why Israel — a desert country surrounded by enemies — is outperforming other countries
This is probably why the extreme Left are such rabid anti-semites, they hate success.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Mar 9th, 2023, 10:27 pm Its life expectancy of 82.7 years is the planet’s seventh highest.
Yeah. Youtube videos show Israel cities to be modern, clean and prosperous. You can't beat that. :up:

But this is the weirdest thing I ever heard -
(JTA) — Why haven’t Russian troops more forcefully attacked Dnipro, the Ukrainian city that is a spiritual center of the Chabad Hasidic Orthodox movement? According to one provocative Ukrainian Jewish oligarch, the answer is an ancient Kabbalistic curse against Russia’s Vladimir Putin.

Hennady Korban, who was stripped of his Ukrainian citizenship last month, told NV, a Ukrainian broadcaster, that he had initiated the curse, known as Pulsa Denura, against Putin — and that the Russian leader knew he had done so.

The Pulsa Denura is meant for enemies of the Jews and is supposed to bring about the death of the person upon whom it is placed within a year. If the curse does not work, some believe, the people who placed it will die instead.

Extremists placed the curse against Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin shortly before a Jewish extremist killed him in 1995.
https://www.jta.org/2022/08/16/religion ... imir-putin
scared.gif
Why is he so mad? He won the lottery when Zelensky allowed the billionaire to get the hell out of Ukraine, with his $billions.
How many other Ukrainians would kill to be lucky enough to be stripped of their Ukrainian citizenship?

:runforlife:

nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 10th, 2023, 2:03 pm
Babba_not_Gump wrote: Mar 9th, 2023, 10:27 pm Is Israel the world's most successful nation?

This is probably why the extreme Left are such rabid anti-semites, they hate success.
Protection based on the generosity, protection and military tech of the rest of the world is not a success. Its communism.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Mar 10th, 2023, 4:55 pm

Protection based on the generosity, protection and military tech of the rest of the world is not a success. Its communism.
Rest of the world? What kind of insane lunacy is this? Good grief, the anti-semitism just keeps boiling over with the disgusting extreme Left.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Mar 10th, 2023, 4:55 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 10th, 2023, 2:03 pm

Communism? [icon_lol2.gif]
KH, you've got a lot to learn.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “World”