January 6th/21 - fallout

cv23
Guru

Re: January 6th/21 - fallout

Post by cv23 »

No and if that was all she did she would be alive.
And the poster is sure of that because............?
Definitely not because they were in DC on Jan6/21 and have first hand knowledge of the events which unfolded even though the talk want's us to make us believe they were. A comment from the person who shot her would be what is needed for the comment to be considered in any way factual.
This discussion needs facts not just a bunch of speculation or opinion.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

JLives wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 7:14 am
You haven't listened to the hearings. There were guns there.
You are right, I have not been watching or listening to the hearings. I don't really care that much about American politics. But if there were a bunch of guns and they were used to attempt overthrow the government I think I would have heard about it by now. Someone would have been charged with pointing a gun at someone else at a minimum.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Glacier wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 1:00 pm
JLives wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 7:14 am
You haven't listened to the hearings. There were guns there.
You are right, I have not been watching or listening to the hearings. I don't really care that much about American politics. But if there were a bunch of guns and they were used to attempt overthrow the government I think I would have heard about it by now. Someone would have been charged with pointing a gun at someone else at a minimum.
If there had been people with guns there Kyle Rittenhouse would have taken them out, like he did to that scumbag who had a gun at the Kenosha riots, er I mean "peaceful protests".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Should the "consequences" be death for carrying a sign?
It is possible that is what conservatives think. As we all know - a Palestinian Journalist was killed by conservative-leaning Israeli forces with a helmet and press-labelled body armour. Not to mention an American journalist that was shot in the face with non-lethal ammo in a protest. Which while not lethal - cost her an eye. Kyle Rittenhouse got away with murder in cold blood in public of a protester. If the penalty is death and maiming of those on the left by authorities across the world and in America - why should there be fewer consequences for those in a mob at the Whitehouse? In the end, it looks like there are indeed consequences for those willing to protest on both sides of the aisle. Ashli Babbit doesn't deserve special treatment. People die or get maimed at mob protests. It's a new circle of life thing.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

"Tucker Carlson released never-before-seen footage from the Jan. 6, 2021 riots at Capitol Hill that appear to dispel several narratives pushed by the Democrat-controlled House Select Committee and the legacy media."
But hey, the sane one's knew all along it was BS. It was those who think only partisan politics and who swallow everything the msm tell them. Damn, Y'all should be embarrassed. But I doubt you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_uvYCA3ZjA
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

65deluxe wrote: Mar 6th, 2023, 9:06 pm "Tucker Carlson released never-before-seen footage from the Jan. 6, 2021 riots at Capitol Hill that appear to dispel several narratives pushed by the Democrat-controlled House Select Committee and the legacy media."
But hey, the sane one's knew all along it was BS. It was those who think only partisan politics and who swallow everything the msm tell them. Damn, Y'all should be embarrassed. But I doubt you are.

They will never ever give up on the Dem-created narrative. Sheep are like that.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well how about that,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 7:16 am
65deluxe wrote: Mar 6th, 2023, 9:06 pm "Tucker Carlson released never-before-seen footage from the Jan. 6, 2021 riots at Capitol Hill that appear to dispel several narratives pushed by the Democrat-controlled House Select Committee and the legacy media."

You just cant help those blinded by BS and gop have it down pat
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 8:56 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 7:16 am

the only people "blinded by BS" are the Trump-hating imbeciles and dumb losers who still are babbling about a mostly peaceful protest held three years ago at the Capitol.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

If we're going to discuss fertilizer take it to the gardening thread. Otherwise... :topic:

January 6th/21 - fallout
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 9:17 ama mostly peaceful protest held three years ago at the Capitol.
By mostly stupid fringe Trump protestors that created a riot.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 9:17 am
motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 8:56 am
the only people "blinded by BS" are the Trump-hating imbeciles and dumb losers who still are babbling about a mostly peaceful protest held three years ago at the Capitol.
Well it funny how some of those peaceful protesters died that day anything peaceful run by the gop is such a relief.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

nucksRnum1 wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 9:39 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 9:17 ama mostly peaceful protest held three years ago at the Capitol.
By mostly stupid fringe Trump protestors that created a riot.
What riot?
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 10:29 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 7th, 2023, 9:17 am

Well it funny how some of those peaceful protesters died that day anything peaceful run by the gop is such a relief.
You guys are comical. Some of those peaceful protestors died? LOL. I imagine you still believe the mainstream talking point that 5 people died that day, including Sicknick. Face up guys, youve bee duped by the left and the msm. How bloody embarrassing. And you stick by them? LMAO. You know you've been brainwashed when the facts stare you in the face and you still deny.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."

Return to “World”