Should Russian athletes be punished for the actions of Adolph Putin?

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Should Russian athletes be punished for the actions of Adolph Putin?

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 23rd, 2023, 10:27 am 75% of the people on earth support - not the slaughter - but they support Putin,
Bsuds wrote: Feb 23rd, 2023, 4:12 pm Do you have a link to any proof of that or just spouting BS out your behind again?
You mean like Rachel Maddow spouting BS against the Rage Against the War Machine Rally? Or like how Trudeau
and Henry spouted vaxine BS out their behind without any links?

Use your head. The only two countries that really like Russia are Armenia and Serbia.

But every country on earth hates USA. And the country the media tells us is just itching to bomb Russia is Poland,
yet when you do more research you find out Poles say "HELL NO" they won't fight for Zelensky's corrupt regime.

Use your head and Do the math.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 23rd, 2023, 6:44 pm
Thinktank wrote: Feb 23rd, 2023, 10:27 am 75% of the people on earth support - not the slaughter - but they support Putin,
Bsuds wrote: Feb 23rd, 2023, 4:12 pm Do you have a link to any proof of that or just spouting BS out your behind again?
You mean like Rachel Maddow spouting BS against the Rage Against the War Machine Rally? Or like how Trudeau

Use your head. The only two countries that really like Russia are Armenia and Serbia.

But every country on earth hates USA. And the country the media tells us is just itching to bomb Russia is Poland,
yet when you do more research you find out Poles say "HELL NO" they won't fight for Zelensky's corrupt regime.

So what you're saying is that you have no proof of your statement.

As usual you are spouting lies and BS.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

Bsuds wrote: Feb 24th, 2023, 7:33 am s usual you are spouting lies and BS.
You have to appreciate consistency.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

It's a shame most people don't realize the United States of America is possibly one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
And it's also a shame that most people also don't know any Russian history enough to realize they are not much different than the Americans. And of course I do not mean the population on a whole, I am talking about the politicians that start wars under the guise of protecting freedoms.
Show me those weapons of mass destruction bush. Just one example
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 23rd, 2023, 6:44 pm

So you are saying you lie just like they do?
do their lies justify your lying?
Maybe some supported Putin before this war, but Putin IS this war. No civilized human beings could support Putin at this point.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Feb 24th, 2023, 7:50 am No civilized human beings could support Putin at this point.
You couldn't support the US either.

The US just blew up their FRIENDS pipeline to force them to stay in the war and they dumped a giant barrel of used oil on mother natures head to do it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Dead right wrote: Feb 24th, 2023, 7:39 am
Bsuds wrote: Feb 24th, 2023, 7:33 am s usual you are spouting lies and BS.
You have to appreciate consistency.
:up: :up: :130:
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Feb 24th, 2023, 7:50 am So you are saying you lie just like they do?
What I'm saying is simpletons always want a link - from the media to tell them how the world works.
They wouldn't even go outside or to the toilet unless Biden spoke it and NBC reported it to them.
Use your head.
light.gif
The same media that told you herd immunity will work with Albert's arm additive is now telling you they'd like
you to pay for a war - as long as it takes, say the war pigs.

While Stinkin Blinken is visiting Poland and Germany to drum up business for war, we are told Poland and Germany are itching for WW3 - but most Poles and Germans are sick and tired of the slaughter in Ukraine and say HELL NO to Zelensky's filthy war promoting regime. 3/4 of Europe and 99% of India and China are getting fed up with Stinken Blinken and Mama Nudleman's war.

So when I said 3/4 of the planet hates Biden's war, it's more than that. The only people who want this
war are the media, and Western governments who would kiss the ground Zelensky walks on if he would only let them.
Ordinary Germans are paying’: anti-war protests stretch across central Europe

“Germany is serving as a puppet exclusively for American interests and those of Nato,” the first orator warned to the hundreds-strong crowd, a mix of students, families and pensioners. Some carried banners for the German left, some peace flags and some homemade signs drawing complex parallels between the nine-month war in Ukraine and the coronavirus pandemic. As the anti-American rhetoric soared, the crowd applauded, jeered and whistled.
Use your head.
light.gif
https://www.ft.com/content/fedc259f-bf9 ... 181d4dd51d
Last edited by Thinktank on Feb 24th, 2023, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

So when I said 3/4 of the planet hate putins war, it's more than that. The only people who want this
war are the Rich russians that are making even more. One year ago someone did something they said they were not going to do and that lie has now cost more than 100,000 lives and the only one happy about it seems to be russian supporters.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Thinktank wrote: Feb 24th, 2023, 8:37 am Use your head.
Right then I will. I whole heartedly agree with what Blinken said this morning: "If pootin stops, the war ends. If Ukraine stops, Ukraine ends"

Couldn't be truer words regardless of all the soporiferous fluff being spouted.

Regarding Russian athletes, how is it explained back in Russia to the public that their beloved athletes are banned from international sports because of what Russia is doing in Ukraine ?

Ban them all and let the corrupt suits in power explain it to the masses why.
Some deeper anti west sentiment without doubt, but some smarter non sheep will perhaps ask questions why.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Most people in China, India, and Türkiye see Russia as an important ally, and they want multipolarity, not continued “American global supremacy”

The Western nations surveyed in the study have a combined population of nearly 1 billion – approximately 13% of the global population of 8 billion.
This is a mere fraction of the populations of China (1.41 billion), India (1.39 billion), Russia (142 million), and Türkiye (83 million).
Together, these countries have a population of just over 3 billion – making up around 38% of the total global population.
https://geopoliticaleconomy.com/2023/02 ... -eu-study/
3/4 of the world hates the USA warmongers and although they don't support the slaughter of 157,000 Ukrainians (which Stinkin Blinken and Mama Nudleman love ), they despise the American warmongers who killed two million Iraqis and spend more $$$ on earth than all other countries combined.

Look at the Brainwashed British - they want war with Russia.
Last edited by Thinktank on Feb 26th, 2023, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Bsuds wrote: Feb 23rd, 2023, 4:12 pm Do you have a link to any proof of that
Yes.

MAJORITY OF HUMANS ON EARTH HATE THE WAR - HATE THE SLAUGHTER
100% OF WESTERN GOVERNMENTS LOVE THE WAR, LOVE THE SLAUGHTER because they are corrupt.

Sevim Dağdelen just said the majority of Germans want to negotiate an end to this war.

If most Germans do not support USA warmongers
probably 90% of humans on earth can not stand USA-Canada-European warmongers and they hate to see the
slaughter of 200,000 other people.

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thinktank wrote: Mar 6th, 2023, 3:36 pm 75% of the people on earth support - not the slaughter - but they support Putin,
So still no proof of that statement!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Bsuds wrote: Mar 6th, 2023, 6:59 pm So still no proof of that statement!
More proof than ever. The Grayzone's Max Blumenthal and Aaron Mate discuss the wave of antiwar protests that have erupted across Western Europe, from Berlin to Brussels, in response to escalatory arms shipments to Ukraine and new revelations about the destruction of the Nordstream pipelines.

It's because USA is crooked. we all know that. 90% of the people in the world know that.

Dead right
Board Meister

Post by Dead right »

Another echo chamber source.

The Grayzone is a far-left[13] news website and blog[17] founded and edited by American journalist Max Blumenthal.[14] The website, initially founded as The Grayzone Project,[18] was affiliated with AlterNet before becoming independent in early 2018.[1] A fringe website,[23] It is known for misleading reporting[24] and sympathetic coverage of authoritarian regimes.[1][15][25] The Grayzone has denied human rights abuses against Uyghurs,[29] promulgated conspiracy theories about Venezuela, Xinjiang, Syria and other regions,[30][31] and promoted pro-Russian propaganda during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[28] The Grayzone has been described by Commentary as a propaganda shop devoted to pushing pro-Assad, pro-Maduro, pro-Putin, and pro-Hamas narratives.[32]

Return to “World”